- Rehearses Mar. 22-May 5 (Tues. and Thurs. from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.) at the Salesian Youth Renewal Retreat Center, 8301 Arroyo Dr., Rosemead, CA; performances for the children's hospitals will depend on the convenience of the hospital to maximize the patient attendance; performances for the elementary schools will be Tues. and Thurs. mornings at the schools.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 3, 8, 10 in Rosemead, CA
Casting "The Hare Who Cried Ant," a play for The Actors Project, which is celebrating five years of touring elementary schools. Artistic director states: "This spring season, we will be bringing back one of our past shows, 'The Hare Who Cried Ant,' to tour children's hospitals and a few elementary ...Sunday
- Rehearses in NYC; shoots late March (four-five night shoots over two weekends) in NYC and Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Night Out," an NYU student dramedy film about two dramatically different people who go out on their first Tinder date and the emotionally revealing night that follows.Saturday
- Principal photography begins the first week of April 2016 in Charleston, SC.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Charleston, SC
Casting "Masters of Disasters," a short film revolving around two troublemaking teenagers fueled by their love of explosions. Synopsis: After meeting a mysterious being in the woods, they set out to find Baker's Barn, the perfect place to pull off what could be their biggest scheme ever.Saturday
- Rehearsals begin April 4; performs April 11 at BAM Fisher in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking versatile dancers for a workshop of "7 Doors: The Journey Within." Not seeking musical theater singers who can sing rock, but looking for rock singers who have acting experience.Saturday
- Rehearses Feb. 20-28; shoots Mar. 4-7 & 11-13 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Secret of the Happy," a student film for San Diego State University. Synopsis: A timid loner reevaluates his philosophy of happiness when he learns the secret of how to escape his past and start living in the present.Saturday
- Rehearses on dates TBD in New Jersey and NYC; actors must be available to perform Mar. 29 in NYC; also travels out of the NYC metro area for performance dates TBD.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Hoboken, NJ; Jersey City, NJ
Casting "Strange Fruit Redux," a traveling production of a new play mixed with music and political, pop-culture sound bites geared to show the fears and frustrations of the modern-day black man.Saturday
- Rehearses March 4; shoots March 5-6 in Riverside, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Redlands, CA; Riverside, CA; San Bernardino, CA
Casting "What's My Age Again?" a short film. Synopsis: A teenage girl fights with her father in the middle of the night and is kicked out of the house. While wandering the streets, she gets bitten by a vampire and learns what it means to be a monster.Saturday
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Mar. 9 (1-6 p.m.) in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Casting a re-imagination of the pivotal scene from the 2007 film "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford." This exercise will be filmed for a Feirstein Graduate School of Cinema project at the school's location at Steiner Studios. Director states: "We will be using a Red Weapon ...Saturday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23 (Tues.-Fri. and Sun., 6-8 p.m.); runs Mar. 31-Apr. 17 (Thurs., Fri., and Sat.) in New Haven, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: New Haven, CT; Hartford, CT; Bridgeport, CT
Casting Collective Consciousness Theatre's upcoming production of “This Is Modern Art” by Idris Goodwin and Kevin Coval. Synopsis: A group of young, ambitious graffiti artists set out night after night to make their voices heard and alter the way people view the world. When this crew finishes the biggest bomb ...Saturday
- Shoots in Spring 2016, in Coeur d'Alene, ID & surrounding areas.
- Seeking submissions from: Coeur d'Alene, ID; Spokane, WA
Casting the film, "Liquid Courage." Project description: "Follows the beginning of a superhero, from losing everything to deciding that although she has no skills, super powers or athletic abilities what so ever she should become a superhero."Saturday
- Our 19th season will run throughout 2016-17, at The Shoebox Theatre in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Portland, OR
Casting company members for Theatre Vertigo. Producer states: "Theatre Vertigo's mission is to engage audiences by producing high-quality, ensemble driven theatre with a focus on producing and developing new or rarely seen works. The structure of our company is unique in that we make all artistic decisions as a collective ...Saturday
- Performances run June 9-July 2, at Triangle Productions, in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
Casting Green Day's musical, "American Idiot," written by Billie Joe Armstrong. Project description: "The two-time Tony Award winning hit musical and northwest premiere is a sung-through stage adaptation of punk rock band Green Day's rock opera."Saturday