- Rehearsal and production dates are TBA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Cambridge, MA
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles and ensemble parts for various theatres' seasons. Attending organizations will be Actors' Shakespeare Project, Apollinaire Theatre Company, Brown Box Theatre Project, Christine Wyse Casting, Commonwealth Shakespeare Company, Dramatic Results, Firehouse Center for the Arts, Gloucester Stage Company, Hub Theatre Company of ...Mar 20
- Shoots early-mid April 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY
Casting "Eyeing," a student experimental POV film for SUNY Purchase about venturing through an unwelcoming metropolitan area in the midst of uncanny sensory occurrences.Mar 20
- Training take place Apr. 8-12 in L.A. Note: Must be available on these dates.
- Auditions: Apr 5, 6 in Los Angeles, CA and Apr 5, 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking energetic, diverse individuals from all fitness backgrounds who have what it takes to be a Bespoke cycling instructor. Auditions dates: April 5th starting at 3:30pm and April 6th starting at 10am. We will confirm audition time upon submission. NOTE: This is for a teaching position as a cycling instructor.Mar 20
- Rehearsals begin on March 29th in Lower Manhattan; test shoot Apr. 7; final shoot June 16-23 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in New York, NY
Casting a film for the New York Film Academy, "Two Worlds," a young, disillusioned astrophysicist, ill-at-ease in modern society, who tries to find a portal to another world and wants to communicate with its inhabitants. Much to his surprise, one of them appears in his apartment.Mar 20
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; runs May 28-June 28, five shows per week at the Castillo Theatre, 543 West 42nd St. in Manhattan, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in New York, NY
Casting "The Most Dangerous Man in America (W.E.B. Du Bois)," a dramatic play about one of the most traumatic events in the period of McCarthyism. Synopsis: W.E.B. DuBois, a co-founder of the NAACP and a scholar and political activist known and recognized throughout the world was indicted in 1951, by ...Mar 20
- Records late-March 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a voiceover for "Milk," a short light hearted web film that describes where the milk in ice cream comes from and why it matters.Mar 20
- Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 20-July 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Cymbeline" for Boomerang Theatre Company.Mar 20
- Shoots Apr. 22-29, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Empty Window," a short student thesis film supervised by the Oscar-winning director Susan Seidelman ("Desperately Seeking Susan" & "Empty Window") and inspired by the photographer Merry Alpern’s "Dirty Window" and the composer Alexandre Desplat’s soundtrack in "Lust, Caution." Synopsis: A successful commercial photographer, Shane, runs out of inspiration. Despite ...Mar 20
- Shoots late-April 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Boston, MA
Casting "We Are Stars," a comedy web series set in NYC about a group of aspiring actors.Mar 20
- Shoots Apr. 4 & 5 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "It's All Good," a music video for The LA Brownies, an “alternative funkrock soulpower” trio known for pushing the boundaries between many music genres including funk, rock, metal, reggae and jazz. With original lyrics and playful musical chemistry, the LA Brownies have a diverse catalog of tracks built from ...Mar 20
- Rehearses mid April; shoots late April to the middle of May in Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking crew for an upcoming horror feature film. This film will be submitted to festivals as well as pitched and seen by studios.Mar 20