- Rehearsals begin mid/late March (weeknights and the occasional weekend); runs April 22-24 & April 28, 20, and May 1 (7 p.m.) at The Tank in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Wrecks," a new play written by Matt Minnicino. Synopsis: A sad young prince arrives at the Oracle at Delphi, because that's where he's supposed to be. A young priestess rummages through his past and plunges headlong into his future. The young prince faces three riddles: a dark stranger in ...Sunday
- Shoots Apr. 1-3 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Home We Build," which explores the complicated world of love and relationships, and how despite our best efforts, love can sometimes fade away, where anxiety stricken and frustrated Rachelle attempts to rekindle her feelings for her husband on the night of their anniversary party.Sunday
- Shoots the first or second weekend in Mar. in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Casting "10177 Miles in a Fraction of a Second," a short film. Synopsis: After finding out she is pregnant, Jane gets on the phone with her husband and an unexpected tragedy occurs.Sunday
- Rehearses in the spring in California; shoots in the fall in L.A. and Malibu, CA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting an untitled supernatural thriller film about a young wife in her 20s who searches for her missing punk rocker husband after a mass murder in Malibu. Producer states: "The script is based on the book 'Camille Laurent & Punk Rockers: Skull Scrapers Possessed' by Paul Dawson. You can read ...Sunday
- Shoots Feb. 21 in Waldwick, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Waldwick, NJ
Casting a "Mirror Me Photo Booth" online commercial.Sunday
- Rehearsals will begin lightly in April to get people acquainted with each other and the script, and pick up speed in June. This show rehearses in Hamilton, NJ, which is about an hour train ride from the city. There will always be transportation to and from the train station to the rehearsal space. Commuting by car is preferred, if possible.
- Seeking submissions from: Trenton, NJ; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Inferno: A New Work About Sin 2016," a play. Synopsis: When seven people find themselves trapped in an endless hallway, they must find the link in their pasts that connects them. They will soon discover that the hidden link is a fallen angel, who will stop at nothing to ...Sunday
- Production schedules vary; position is based in NYC. CEO states: "At the moment, we are seeking three to four days per week and sometimes weekends as additional days/hours are added based on current projects/productions.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking costume/wardrobe assistants to work on a part-time or temp/freelance basis for an entertainment production company. CEO states: "Our live productions include dance shows, Broadway revues, music tributes, themed acts and spectacles, experimental theater, and interactive concepts for special events, including corporate and private events, premieres, product launches, trade shows, ...Sunday
- Shoots May-June in the Tri State area.
- Seeking submissions from: Tri State Area, NY
Casting "We're Finally Moving In," a docs-series for a major cable network that will follow three to five couples as they receive help from a relationship experts and overcome the emotional fears many couples experience when they first move in together.Sunday
- Rehearses in Feb. via Skype; shoots in mid-Mar. in Dover, NH.
- Seeking submissions from: NH; MA; ME
Casting "The Photo and the Figure," a short, atmospheric horror film about a woman who tells her boyfriend about an ominous figure she witnessed. Director states: "Half will be shot on 16mm black and white on a Bolex H16; the other half will be shot in color digitally with a ...Sunday
- Rehearsals begin in May (three-four/wk.); runs June 20-27 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Seeking talented, physical actors for the upcoming productions of "Just RANTing the Blues." Seeking actors who strive for truth in their work and are able to express themselves fully on stage. Actors must have the endurance to participate in a show that's action-packed from start to finish. Synopsis: This story ...Sunday
- Shoots Mar. 4-6, 18-20 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange, CA
Casting "The Dark Night," a short student film. Synopsis: Rosetta Willyums and Henry-Jake Jenkinson are both loners in their own right, but when an innocent Craigslist personal ad brings them together, they must face a dark night full of miscommunications and mishaps.Sunday
- Shoots late March/early April in Lower Manhattan, NYC and Newark, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Pitbull," a short film.Sunday