- Rehearsals begin Feb. 1, 2014 in Sacramento, CA (date subject to change); tours in April in Sacramento, CA, June in L.A., July in Washington D.C., and Aug. in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Generation ME," a new teen musical.Nov 04
- Shoot dates TBD; casting across the U.S.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "momma's boys" for an new major network reality TV show. Casting personnel state: "Are you the ultimate momma's boy? We are now casting a brand new reality show on a major network that will feature and follow a mother-son duo who are co-dependent, funny, outgoing, and take the mother-son ...Nov 04
- Representation is ongoing in Philadelphia, PA (Conshohocken Office).
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY; MD; NJ; DE; DC; Harrisburg, PA
Seeking new faces for possible representation at Wilhelmina's Philadelphia branch.Nov 04
- Rehearsals and production meetings held December-early January in Brooklyn & Long Island, NY; principal photography Jan. 16-19, 2014 in Brooklyn & Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Flamingo: Or, How I Took The Electric Communion And Learned To Answer The Phone," a student film for Hofstra University. Synopsis: "A dark comedy set in the mid-1970's about a manic radio DJ who, after a phone call from God and a bad acid trip, becomes a modern ...Nov 03
- Rehearses late February-March, 2014; opens March 28th, 2014 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Importance of Being Earnest," Oscar Wilde's acclaimed comic reflection of British society. Project Description: "Two young gentlemen living in 1890's England use the same pseudonym ('Ernest') on the sly, which is fine until they both fall in love with women using that name, which leads to a comedy ...Nov 03
- Runs Nov. 15-Dec. and continues Feb. 2014 in NYC and overseas.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting an abbreviated, one-hour version of the 1975 all African-American Broadway musical of "The Wiz" for young audiences.Nov 03