- Rehearsals begin Sept. 26. Runs Nov. 6-22, in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 21 in Los Altos, CA
Casting Shakespeare's "Cymbeline." Project description: "An endearing romance in which love is tested through a series of fantastical schemes, challenges, and tribulations ending revelations with many a twist."Aug 24
- Shoots Oct. 16-19 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in New York, NY
Casting a short for School of Visual Arts, "Popsy," in which a gambling addict resorts to abducting children after a severe losing streak threatens his life. Things spiral out of control when one stolen child cries out for his terrifying guardian, Popsy. Based on the short story by Stephen King.Aug 24
- Rehearsals begin March 28, 2016 in Pleasonton, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in Pleasanton, CA
Casting "Enchanted April," a new musical based on the novel "The Enchanted April," by Elizabeth von Arnim. Project description: "The story and musical score reflect its setting in post-Victorian London and in Portofino, Italy – the Jazz Age and the 1920's – romantic, lyrical, jazzy."Aug 24
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 21, Mondays-Thursdays at 7:30 p.m.; runs Nov. 6-21 at the Center Theater in Whittier, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Whittier, CA
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank" by Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett, Pulitzer Prize-winning and Tony Award-winner for Best Play.Aug 24
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 2-27, 2015 with a possible extension through Jan. 3 at Off Broadways Safra Hall at MJH, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Seeking actors who sing for "Di Goldene Kale," a 1923 comic operetta written in the style of Gilbert and Sullivan and Viennese Operetta with elements of klezmer, Jewish cantorial music, Eastern European folk music, ragtime and jazz. Synopsis: "Di Goldene Kale" was the hit show of the 1923 season, running ...Aug 24