- Rehearses March 10; shoots March 21-23 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Blowback," a student film for Brooklyn College about a hit man who has to kill his best friend.
- Shoots Mar. 19 (tentatively) primarily in the Princeton, NJ area. Once we have talent committed we will iron out our schedule to consider your availability in accordance with our locations’ convenience.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in West Windsor, NJ
Casting "Back to the Yard" a series about a small group of friends in their late-twenties/early thirties who are fed up with being adults, so they quit their jobs, pool their money together and attempt to resurrect their backyard wrestling federation.
- Rehearses April 7-June 11 at CAP21 Studios; runs June 12-15 at Teatro LaTea in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown," Youth Production and Workshop. Workshop director states: "A professional training program. A full production, plus weekly performance master classes taught by Broadway performers from "American Idiot," "The Book of Mormon," "The Fantasticks," "Hair," "Motown," "The Phantom of the Opera," "Porgy & Bess," "West ...
- Shooting tentatively begins late April/early May 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25, 26, 27, 31, Apr 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Black NYC TV," a talent competition that will air on Manhattan Neighborhood Network and www.blacknyctv.com. Winners receive studio time, a music video shot in five Manhattan locations, and an album cover photo shoot with a personal hair stylist and fashion styling by Define Me Designs Inc.
- Rehearsals begin March 17th; opens May 2nd opening in Allentown, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in Allentown, PA
Casting the Tony-award winning Broadway musical "Urinetown." Project Description: "A satire of the legal system, capitalism, social irresponsibility, populism, bureaucracy, corporate mismanagement, and municipal politics. The show also parodies musicals such as 'The Cradle Will Rock' and 'Les Misérables,' as well as the Broadway musical itself as a form."
- Rehearse mid March-April; performs tentatively May 12-June 8 at Paradise Factory, 64 East 4th Street in NY.
- Auditions: Mar 10, 11 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Interpreting Her Martyr'd Signs." Producers state: "For Love & Duty Players will be presenting their inaugural production at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity this May/June. This production is an adaptation of Shakespeare’s "Titus Andronicus" called ‘Interpreting Her Martyr’d Signs.' This is a devised, movement, and classical text based piece ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 23, in Park Slope, Brooklyn, based on artist availability; performs Apr. 14, in Ditmas Park, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting the showcase of "Sparkle the Fairy Princess," a new 45-minute interactive musical for young children, featuring two original fairy characters and their popular princess friends. Seeking strong actors uniquely skilled with children.