- Rehearsals begin Mar. 5; run begins June in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in New York, NY
Casting "In The Living Room," a one act about a couple who's been married for twenty plus years, and "What is Love?," a coming of age story that will make you laugh, cry and reflect on life's challenges.
- Shoots filming late February/early March for one day in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 14 in New York, NY
Casting for an episode of a comedic web series.
- Rehearsals for both shows begin August/September 2016 in NYC. Contracts typically run through summer 2017.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY and Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting singers for "Rent" (a rock opera set in New York’s Lower East Side “amid poverty, homelessness, spunky gay life, drag queens and punk” in the shadow of AIDS in the late 80s/early 90s) and "Mamma Mia" (The songs of the pop group ABBA provide the score for this romantic ...