- Rehearsals begin Mar. 12 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; some Sat., 1-5 p.m.; some Sun., 6-10 p.m.); runs May 2-24 (Fri.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) in Santa Monica, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "The Still Alarm" by George S. Kaufman and "Black Comedy" by Peter Shaffer, two comedic one-act farces. Synopsis of "The Still Alarm": The hotel bedroom is on fire. In the face of crackling flames, deadly heat, and imminent catastrophe, the guests, the bellboy, and the firemen remain resolutely British. ...
- Productions are ongoing at the NoHo Arts Center in North Hollywood.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking actors, writers, directors and producers. Company states: "With over 60 productions and festivals to date in Los Angeles, including the only production of the '13 by Shanley' Festival. World premiere's, 'Last Night In the Garden I Saw You' by John Patrick Shanley and the musical 'Serial Killer Barbie' by ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 14 at various locations in North Hollywood, CA; runs Apr. 10-May 10 at Monroe Forum @ El Portal Theatre, 5269 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Sweeney Todd." Synopsis: Set in 19th-century England, Sweeney Todd is an unjustly exiled barber who returns to London seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of a failing pie shop, ...
- Rehearsals and performances will depend on group members' availability; likely weeknight and weekend rehearsals and Fri., Sat., & Sat. morning/early afternoon performances in the Burbank, CA area.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Burbank, CA
Seeking participants for an improv group forming to perform for and with seniors. The group's goal is to assist seniors in improv and maintaining their mental capacity.
- Rehearsals begin March 16; runs April 17-May 10 (Thurs.-Sun. with matinees) in San Clemente, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in San Clemente, CA
Casting "Weekend Comedy," a play. Synopsis: A middle-aged couple and a couple in their twenties are accidentally booked into the same cabin on the same weekend. They decide to share the space and a comedic clash of different generations ensues.
- Production dates TBD in L.A.; future monthly audition dates are Apr. 6, May 4, June 1, July 13, Aug. 3, Sept. 21, Oct. 5, Nov. 2, & Dec. 7.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for Center Theatre Group's monthly Equity auditions for Equity actors only (EMC members okay).
- Rehearsals begin May 8; runs May 29-June 21 in Gainesville, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Gainesville, FL
Casting "Honky Tonk Angels," a musical.
- Seven month contracts with five-day work weeks begin July-September 2015 in Tokyo.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking principal vocalists for an incredible array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park. Come and experience the multitude of fun and excitement at Tokyo Disneyland Park where dreams come true. Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, ...
- Rehearses Mar. 19-Apr. 1; shoots Apr. 2-8 in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Stripped For Love: A Night With Aphrodite," a student short film. Synopsis: Hapless romantic Ray must overcome the consequences of a one night stand with a stripper, which are compounded when the woman scorned just so happens to be the vindictive goddess of love, Aphrodite. Ray is taken to ...
- Rehearsals begin May 12; opens May 29; close Jun. 21, 2015 in La Mirada, CA. Performances are Wed. and Thurs. (7:30 p.m.), Fri. (8 p.m.), Sat. (2 p.m. & 8 p.m.), and Sun. (2 p.m.).
- Auditions: Mar 9, in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Mary Poppins."
- Runs at the Welk Theatre in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10, in Escondido, CA
Casting "Cabaret" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 11; runs May 1-July 26) and "Hello Dolly" (Runs Aug. 28-Oct. 15).
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 28; runs May 22-June 7 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in San Diego, CA
Casting singers, dancers, and character actors for the stage version of the classic 1952 MGM movie musical, "Singin' in the Rain."