- Rehearses May 16-July 15; "Titus Andronicus" runs July 17, 19, 23, & 25 (8 p.m.); "Twelfth Night" runs July 16, 18, 24, & 26 (8 p.m.) in Claremont and Diamond Bar, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Claremont, CA
Casting "Titus Andronicus" and "Twelfth Night," performed in rep by summer company members at an outdoor amphitheater.
- Shoots May 20 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annunciation," a scene from the "Gospel according to saint Luke" with some additional lines, will be transferred to modern time.
- Show runs at the Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York City, NY
Seeking sports acrobats, gymnasts, martial artists, high divers, aerialists, cheerleaders, and circus artists for "Le Rêve: The Dream," presented exclusively at Wynn Las Vegas. Note: "Le Rêve" is an aquatic show.
- Season runs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: May 5 in Pasadena, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Pasadena Playhouse. Season includes: "Real Women Have Curves" (Josefina Lopez, writer; Seema Sueko, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 4); "Breaking Through" (Kirsten Guenther, book; Cliff Downs & Katie Kahaovitz, music & lyrics; Sheldon Epps, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 27-Nov. ...
- Runs July 11-Aug. 15 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Jesus Christ Superstar," a rock-opera that takes a sometimes irreverent, always impassioned, look at Jesus’ last days. As Judas begins to question the motivations and methods of his friend and mentor, emotion and true belief are put to the test. Company states: "'Jesus Christ Superstar' illuminates the transcendent power ...