- Currently touring nationally.
- Auditions: Jan 5 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Book of Mormon" Jumamosi Tour.
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 16; first preview Jul. 27; opens Aug. 9; closes Sep. 6; possible extension to Sep. 13, 2015 at the La Jolla Playhouse in La Jolla, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 5, in New York, NY
Casting Equity dancers who sing in "Up Here."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 24; runs Mar. 26-Apr. 12, 2015 at The REP, Pittsburgh Playhouse, Theatre Upstairs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jan 5 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "Endless Lawns" by Tony McKay.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Jan. 9-11, 16-18, 23-25, Jan. 30-Feb. 1, Feb. 6-8, and Feb. 13-14 at Davenport Theatre, 354 W. 45th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 5 in New York, NY
Casting understudies for "Men and Women Talking Love and Sex," a play. Director states: "'Men and Women Talking Love and Sex' ('MAWTLAS') started as an Equity Approved Showcase; we extended our run under a Per Performance Contract, and we are extending our run a second time."
- Rehearsals begin March 10th, 2015; runs Apr. 10-26, 2015 at the Welk Resort Stage in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 5, in Vista, CA
Casting "The 39 Steps."
- Rehearses Jan. 12-Mar. 5, 2015 (based on actor availability) in South Orange and Maplewood, NJ, a short walk from the NJ Transit train stations.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 7 in South Orange, NJ
Casting "Almost, Maine," a non-union, non-paying production. Seeking all actors, male and female, mid-20s to early 40s. Synopsis: Welcome to Almost, Maine, a town that’s so far north, it’s almost not in the United States—it’s almost in Canada. And it almost doesn’t exist, because its residents never got around to ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Mar. 14-22, 2015 at the Irvington Town Hall Theater, 85 Main St., Irvington, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 7 in Irvington, NY
Casting "Hair," a joyous celebration of youth and a poignant journey through a tumultuous 1960s America. This exuberant musical about a group of politically active, long-haired hippies searching for truth, peace, and love in a Vietnam War era America has struck a resonant chord with audiences of all ages. "Hair" ...