- Rehearsals begin in late April; runs June 26 & 27, July 10, 11, 16, 17, and 18 (8 p.m.) and June 28 and July 12 & 19 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Breezy Point, NY and Mar 30 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting the Rockaway Theatre Company's summer production of the classic musical "Guys and Dolls."
- Rehearses Apr. 13-May 28; runs May 29-June 20; strike June 21 in Long Beach, CA. The Richard Goad Theatre 4250 Atlantic Ave., Long Beach CA 90807
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting William Shakespeare's "The Tempest." Company states: "Plots to Murder! Plots for Revenge! Monsters, magic, music, dancing, comedy, romance! It's all in 'The Tempest.' LBSC's Season of Spectacle continues with Shakespeare's story of shipwrecked survivors on an enchanted island."
- Shoots April 10 at The Watts Towers Art Center at 1727 E. 107th St in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Carson, CA
Casting an untitled PSA about the issues faced by students who are unable to read at their grade level.
- Gig runs Feb. 28-Apr. 30 at Crowley Studios in Castaic, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 29, Apr 5, 12, 19, 26 in Castaic, CA and Mar 29, Apr 5, 12, 19, 26 in Castaic, CA and Mar 29, Apr 5, 12, 19, 26 in Castaic, CA and Mar 29, Apr 5, 12, 19, 26 in Castaic, CA and Mar 29, Apr 5, 12, 19, 26 in Castaic, CA
Seeking a hard rock drummer to join Minister Crowley, a band, to promote the new movie "Cut" by doing television appearances, the press circuit, and a new CD. Senior producer states: "We want someone who will embrace our musical vision and meld with the band. What we don't want is ...
- Runs May 8 & 9 at the Armstrong Theatre at the Torrance Cultural Arts Center, 3330 Civic Center Drive in Torrance, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 29, Apr 1 in Torrance, CA and Mar 29, Apr 1 in Torrance, CA
Casting for original comedy, "Imported Bride," set in L.A. in the 1990s at the Scholars Restaurant in Chinatown, where everyone from the owner to the wait staff holds a master’s or doctorate degree. Zhang Hongru, a lonely dishwasher and scholar, suffers a disfiguring kitchen accident that dashes his hopes to ...
- Rehearses the wk. of Mar. 28; shoots Apr. 4 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Lunch Break," a short film. Synopsis: Jane is a 30-something medical secretary at an oncology office with an appetite for sex with male patients who've just received life-threatening news. There's just nothing like it, but when Jane "checks in" on a patient, Leiv, at his apartment, things don't go ...
- Rehearsal and shoot dates TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Crime Heights," a new series dealing with everyday life on the streets of Brooklyn.
- Rehearsals begin in April; performs Apr. 14 in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Berkeley, CA
Casting a staged reading of "Loose Knit," a play that follows five women in a knitting circle in NYC. Production description: "Affairs are had, jobs are lost, identity crises arise, and Margie just wants a date. Enter Miles, a cool millionaire and various comic blind dates over sushi lead to ...
- Rehearsals begin in April; performs Apr. 7 in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Berkeley, CA
Casting a staged reading of "Falstaff!." Production description: "Adapted from Shakespeare's Henry IV parts one and two (with additional commentary about the great rogue). The actors at various times will switch playing roles, so all of them will play the great roles of Falstaff, Hal, Hotspur and the King."
- Readthrough March 31 (7 p.m.); rehearses weekday evenings; performs May 7-17 (Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays) in Tampa, FL. Note: Ten performances total.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Tampa, FL
NXT Theatrics announces auditions for Ira Levin's play "Veronica's Room." "This chilling mystery thriller by the author of 'Rosemary's Baby' explores the thin line between fantasy and reality, madness, and murder. Students Susan and Larry find themselves as guests enticed to the Brabissant mansion by it's dissolute caretakers the lonely ...