- Rehearsals and production meetings held December-early January in Brooklyn & Long Island, NY; principal photography Jan. 16-19, 2014 in Brooklyn & Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Flamingo: Or, How I Took The Electric Communion And Learned To Answer The Phone," a student film for Hofstra University. Synopsis: "A dark comedy set in the mid-1970's about a manic radio DJ who, after a phone call from God and a bad acid trip, becomes a modern ...
- Shooting this winter in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Austin, TX
Casting for the short film "The Claviger." Project description: "A short suspense drama about a young man being interrogated to disclose the next target of a militant activist group."
- Shoots one-two days the week of Dec. 9 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting for an internet commercial.
- Production runs summer 2014.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Denver, CO and Jan 18, 19 in Houston, TX and Jan 25, 26 in Indianapolis, IN and Feb 8, 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting season nine of NBC's number-one summer reality series "America’s Got Talent" - the only talent competition show open to any age and any talent. The auditions are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for performers across the country to showcase their talent in 90 seconds to the series' producers, in the hopes ...
- Rehearses Feb. 8, 9, 15 & 16 (flexible and subject to change) in downtown Manhattan; shoots approx. Feb. 28-March 4, 2014 in NYC and NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Commitment," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: Lisa Harris, a young woman, is getting ready to join the army and finally leave her rich, self-centered family for good. However, she realizes abandoning them like this is just as selfish and the most important and honorable thing she can ...
- Shoots TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8, 9 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Miracle," a pilot length short film. Personnel states: "To be used to pitch TV series and feature film."
- Performances run Jan. 24, 25, 27, 31, Feb. 1 (matinee and evening), 3, 7, & 8 in Draper, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Draper, UT
Casting Michael McLean’s "The Ark," a new musical. Project description: "When the eight players (Noah, his wife, three sons, and their three wives) arriving singing a welcome to the animals (the audience), a very human family story unfolds. Rigid fathers, self-absorbed husbands, neglected wives, rebellious sons are all on hand. ...
- Performances run Feb. 21-March 16, 2014 in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Albuquerque, NV
Casting "My Favorite Year," a musical comedy by the award-winning musical team of Ahrens and Flaherty ("Lucky Stiff," "Ragtime," "Seussical"). The musical is based on the successful movie of the same name. Benjy Stone is a first-year writer on the “King Kaiser Comedy Cavalcade” TV show. The guest host for ...