- Rehearsals begin the first week of June in El Cajon, CA; runs July 18-20, 25-27, & Aug. 1-3 at The Ocean Beach Playhouse.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Sheila A Musical." Production states: "'Sheila' is an original, award-winning, musical comedy in the spirit of films such as "American Pie" with a contemporary score. This will be the first production in San Diego."
- Rehearsals begin July 8 on the east end of Long Island; runs Aug. 7-24 at Mulford Farm in the village of East Hampton.
- Auditions: May 8, 11, 15, 18, 22 in Bridgehampton, NY
Casting for HITFest's second professional outdoor production of "The Tempest" by William Shakespeare. Artistic director states: "Do what you love for people who will love what you do!"
- Seven month contracts begin August 2014 (5-day work weeks) in Tokyo.
- Auditions: May 9 in New York, NY
Seeking principal male vocalists for "Big Band Beat," a live entertainment show at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park.
- Rehearses May 12-17 in either NYC or CT; shoots May 19-June 12 in ME.
- Auditions: May 10 in Kennebunk, ME
Casting "Wild Kingdom," an independent digital feature film, set on the central Maine coast. The story follows a sister and brother, split apart as children by their father's murder of their mother. Years later, unaware of their relationship, they encounter one another in a small Maine lobster village and become ...
- Rehearsals begin May 14; runs June 8-29 at the Lilian Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: May 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Giraffenstein," a musical part of the 2014 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Production states: "This is the tale of Mary Shelley’s 'Frankenstein' as you’ve never seen it before. Song, dance, and danger. And they’re all giraffes. Dr. Richard Giraffenstein, on his journey across the African Savanna, creates a monster, who, confused ...
- Performances run October 17-18, in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 10 in Mesa, AZ
Casting "Dented," an original musical. Projection Description: "A funny and thought provoking story that centers around the staff and loyal customers of Ms. Mabel Soul Food Kitchen. The restaurant is vibrant and alive with laughter and filled with the succulent and savory smells of southern cooking. Ms. Mabel serves up ...
- Shooting will occur over the summer months, 2014 in and around Newark, DE.
- Auditions: May 10 in Newark, DE
Casting 'Snuff Said' an indie feature film. Project Description: "Two movie nerds go looking for the ultimate horror film and find themselves caught up in the underground world of snuff filmmakers."
- Rehearses May 19-July 3 at Conejo Players Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 11, 12, 13 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "The Marvelous Wonderettes," a four women comedic show that celebrates the music of the 50's and 60's.
- Rehearses May 18-July 24 (3-4 days per week); performs July 25-27 in University Park, IL.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in University Park, IL
The Southland Area Theatre Ensemble is casting "In The Heights."
- Rehearsals will begin in June. Opens August 22 opening in Norristown, PA.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Norristown, PA
Casting the Broadway musical, "Man of La Mancha." Project Description: "Based on Miguel de Cervantes' 17th century masterpiece,'Don Quixote,' it tells the story of the mad knight, Don Quixote, as a play within a play, performed by Cervantes and his fellow prisoners as he awaits a hearing with the Spanish ...
- Minimal rehearsals with the exception of new shows and mock wedding events for a traveling event company.
- Auditions: May 15 in Delray Beach, FL
Seeking male actors for custom comedic interactive shows. Production states: "Actors With a Clue! creates custom, audience-interactive murder mysteries, scavenger hunts and mock wedding events for public and private events."
- Rehearsals will take place throughout late summer and early fall for an October opening in Swarthmore, PA.
- Auditions: May 19, 20 in Swarthmore, PA
Casting all roles for Susan Sandler's Off-Broadway hit, "Crossing Delancey." Project Description: "A young Jewish bookstore manager is torn between her ambitions within the world of celebrity and her attraction for an unassuming and sincere young pickle merchant, to whom she's been introduced by her Bubbie's matchmaker. His case is ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 5-28 with a possible extension to Oct. 5 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: May 20, 21 in New York, NY
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 9 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: May 20, 21 in New York City, NY
Casting "Wait Until Dark."
- Rehearses June-July; tentatively shoots Aug. 3-7 in NY.
- Auditions: May 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting "The Man From Below," in which a reclusive opera conductor's mundane life is thrown off by the appearance of a woman from his past. Before he can discover who she really is, the woman disappears, conjuring a series of nightmares that make him question his own reality.
- Rehearsals and Shoot Summer 2014 in Philadelphia.
- Auditions: May 28 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Hero," a tasteful, artistically inspired nude yoga DVD production which celebrates the body as a sacred temple. Producer states: "We are seeking handsome, skilled, male yoga devotees who are comfortable in their own skin, who are naturally attractive and feel comfortable performing a vinyasa-style asana practice in the ...