- Program runs mid-August 2015, through the end of May 2016, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Portland, OR
Portland Playhouse is selecting artists to participate in their apprentice program. Producers state: "Portland Playhouse provides emerging artists with professional experience and training. Apprentices work 20 hours/week in various production areas, including marketing, development, literary, casting, and education. Apprentices benefit from the small-group, select nature of the program, working closely ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-May 2015 at the American Legion Hall in Leonia, NJ; performs Jul. 24, 25, 31, & Aug. 1 at the Amphitheater at Overpeck County Park in Ridgefield Park, NJ. Note: Availability on at least one day over Memorial Day weekend (May 24 or 25) is important for Bergen Shakespeare's commitment to assist the American Legion Hall.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 8, 13 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "The Comedy of Errors" for Shakespeare In The Park Summer 2015. Seeking actors who love Shakespeare and who enjoy performing on summer nights in front of large crowds. President states: "The Amphitheater at Overpeck Park is one of the largest in NJ and admission will be free to the ...
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 3 (Wed., 7-9 p.m. and Sat., 10 a.m.-2 p.m.); dress rehearsal Sept. 10; performs Sept. 11 (two shows) and Sept. 12 (two shows) at Indian Creek Community Theatre, Olathe, KS.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Kansas City, MO
Seeking dancers for "Dethroning the Prince," a full-length ballet following the stories of four characters--an actress, a doctor, a pastor, and a young teen--as they journey through life and deal with the consequences of poor choices. Untangling the web of deceit and showcasing God’s grace, the characters are ultimately led ...
- Performance and recording dates TBD.
- Auditions: Apr 16, 17, 21 in New York, NY
Seeking new talent, including singers, rappers, songwriters, and top liners to add to the roster of Italian record label and recording studio, Art&Music Recording.