- Non-Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 6; Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 14-23 (nine performances) at the Kavli Theatre, Bank of America Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting Bobby and all Dance Ensemble roles in "Memphis." Casting personnel state: "Although we encourage all ethnicities to attend the auditions, be advised we are looking for actors who can convincingly play the ethnicities called for in the role descriptions. Cast age limited to age 16 and up. "
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Oct. 30-Dec. 21 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Aug 12, in New York, NY
Seeking strong, versatile dancers for "A Fireside Christmas." Synopsis: "A Fireside Christmas" is an original, bookless Christmas musical revue that combines songs, medleys, dramatizations, and concert dance pieces.
- Rehearsals begin April 7, 2015. Previews run April 29-May 1; performances run May 2-17, 2015 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 12, in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Where's Charley?," based on the comedy "Charley's Aunt."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13 in Wisconsin; runs Oct. 30-Dec. 21, 2014. in Wisconsin.
- Auditions: Aug 14 in New York, NY
Casting "A Fireside Christmas," a new, original bookless revue that combines songs, medleys, dramatizations, and concert dance pieces. Conceived and directed by Ed Flesch with musical direction by Mary Ehlinger and choreography by Kate Swan.
- Rehearses Aug. 29; shoots Aug. 30 & 31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 14 in New York, NY
Casting "She's Dead," a short film about a working class hero type father who is called home one afternoon and finds his wife dead on the floor with his rebel stepson hovering over her dead body.
- Performances run January 16-18 and 23-25, in Edgerton, WI.
- Auditions: Aug 16, 18 in Edgerton, WI
Casting "Les Misérables," a musical. Project description: "In 19th century France, Jean Valjean is released from 19 years of unjust imprisonment, but finds nothing in store for him but mistrust and mistreatment. He breaks his parole in hopes of starting a new life, initiating a life-long struggle for redemption as ...
- Shoots Sept. 2014 in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 26, 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Tweet Dreams," a dramedy web series about a women who starts an online fantasy with a poet and leaves her life to find him.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; shoots Oct. 16-19.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Bringing It All Together" a pilot reshoot. Synopsis: "Bringing it All Together" presents the story of a uniquely constructed, yet dysfunctional, family living on a posh and luxurious Dallas estate in a city which is as vast and untamed as the people who live there, led by Drew Sheard ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs from Nov. 20-Dec. 31, 2014 in Oceano, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8, in Oceano, CA
Casting young actors for "A Christmas Carol."
- Rehearsals begin September 2014; runs in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Pittsburg, CA
Casting the play "Disney's Mulan Jr." Production description: "A children's production of Disney's 'Mulan,' the story of a girl who disguises herself as a male soldier to bravely take her father's place in the Imperial Army."
- Rehearsals Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26, Nov. 2, 9, 16, 23, and Dec. 7 (1-5 p.m.) at Ripley-Grier Studios, NYC; tech week: Dec. 9–12 from 4:30–9:00 p.m.; performs Dec. 13 and 14 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in New York, NY
A Class Act NY announces auditions for its fall musical, "High School Musical Jr." Broadway star Sarah Amengual (Maria in "West Side Story") will direct with Philip de la Cal music-directing. There will be two casts, a junior cast and a senior cast. Coordinator states: "Performances will take place at ...
- Runs 50 weeks per year in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Steve Silver’s "Beach Blanket Babylon," the nation’s longest running theatrical cabaret show. The show is a fast-paced, high-energy cabaret show in which performers change characters and costumes about 10 times in 90 minutes.