- Shoot dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: Jul 22 in Irvine, CA
Casting for "The Hunt", a short film that takes place in a "futuristic" Americam where a popular reality show exists that pits "People against People, against Dinosaurs." Company States: "The Entertainment Company that airs the reality show is partnered with a Bio Engineering company, both of who are involved in ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 15; previews begin Nov. 5; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 6 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 24, 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "A Servant of Two Masters." Note: This will be a modern-dress version of Goldoni's classic Italian comedy, set in Venice.
- Rehearsals begin January 31, 2016, at Theatre Puget Sound, in Seattle, WA. Performances run in March 2016, at 12th Avenue Arts, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in Seattle, WA
Casting the musical, "Parade." Project description: "The heart-wrenching, true story of Leo Frank, a Brooklyn-raised Jewish man living in Atlanta who was wrongfully convicted of the rape and murder of his thirteen-year-old employee, Mary Phagan."
- Shoots August or September in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Water" and "The New Kingdom," two short films. "Water" Synopsis: Sloan Stevenson's best friend's bed can talk. Join Stevenson as he tries to convince his best friend's bed to help its owner fall in love with him. "The New Kingdom" Synopsis: Join Prince Amenophis IV as he attempts to ...
- Rehearses one weeknight per week (presently Mondays but we will update with any changes prior to the audition date) and one weekend per month. Performances are TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27 in New York, NY
Seeking talented singers to join an established NYC-based contemporary co-ed a cappella group, Crosstown Vocal. Business Manager states: "In the last two years we have been featured performers at the New York Public Library's Holiday Gala, the Intrepid's Memorial Day Weekend Festival, the New York City Bar, and are presently ...
- Rehearses Aug. 3-Oct. 1 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.) in Camarillo, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27 in Camarillo, CA
Casting "Nine," the musical based on Italian director Federico Fellini's comic masterpiece of biographical filmmaking, “8 ½,” Maury Yeston's sultry and enchanting Tony-award-winning musical follows the life of world famous film director Guido Contini as he prepares his latest picture and tries to focus on, and balance his time and ...
- Runs Oct. 1-31 (Thurs., 8 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 10 p.m.) at the Public House Theatre in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Babysitter Massacre '78" a new musical from the creators of “A Nightmare on Backstreet” and “Bates: An 80’s Musical Psycho Parody.”
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15, 2015; runs Oct. 5-25 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Elephant & Piggies: We Are In a Play," a musical adapted by writer Mo Willems from his popular series of children’s books. Synopsis: An Elephant named Gerald and a pig named Piggie are best friends. Gerald worries that something could go wrong that would end their friendship. Piggie is ...
- Runs Oct. 8-10, 15-17, and 22-24 in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in Grand Rapids, MI
Casting "Heathers: The Musical," the rock musical with music, lyrics, and a book by Laurence O'Keefe and Kevin Murphy, based on the 1988 cult film "Heathers." Seeking 18 men and women, ages 17-50, of all ethnicities.
- Rehearses Aug. 19-20; runs Aug. 21 at Borough of Manhattan Community College, 199 Chambers St., New York, NY 10007.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York, NY
Casting "As Time Goes By...In a Galaxy Far, Far Away," a play combining the amazingly classic worlds of "Casablanca" and "Star Wars." Synopsis: A jaded, cynical nightclub owner Rex Starbane must choose between his personal feelings and what’s best for the galaxy when he unexpectedly comes face to face with ...
- Production dates are TBD in Arizona & California, as well as aboard a number of major cruise ship lines.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "December '63," in which the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons comes to life in this one-of-a-kind concert experience. Company states: "'December '63' showcases all your favorite songs from Frankie Valli including the classics that have been thrilling audiences for decades along with the most popular singles ...