- Rehearsals begin June 15; runs July 17-Aug. 23 at Horizon Theatre in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Atlanta, GA
Casting a world premiere, "Uprising," by Gabrielle Fulton. Synopsis: When Sal discovers a hypnotic revolutionary hiding in the brush, her life is turned upside down by his strong affection and the trouble on his tracks. Set during the aftermath of John Brown’s Raid, "Uprising" is a historical drama that challenges ...
- Rehearses Apr. 16-May 28, Mon.-Thurs; runs May 29-June 13 at the Whittier Center Theater, 7630 S. Washington Ave., Whittier, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13, 14 in Whittier, CA
Casting "Rumors," a play.
- Season rehearses and runs in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 14, 15, 16 in Orlando, FL
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles and ensemble in Orlando Shakespeare Theater's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Spamalot" (Eric Idle, book-lyrics; John Du Prez, Eric Idle, and Neil Innes, music; Jim Helsinger, dir.; Steve MacKinnon, music dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11); "Backersfield Mist" (Stephen ...
- Season rehearses and runs in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 14 in San Francisco, CA
Seeking all ages and ethnicities for Golden Thread Productions. Local actors will be given preference. Season includes: ReOrient 2015 (includes nine short plays from/about the Middle East by various authors; Yussef El Guindi, Mona Mansour, Nahal Navidar, and Silva Semerciyan, et al, writers; Evren Odcikin, Sara Razavi, et al, dirs. ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Boston, MA
Casting Lyric Stage Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book & lyrics; Frederick Loewe, music, adapted from George Bernard Shaw’s play and Gabriel Pascal’s motion picture “Pygmalion”; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; opens Sept. 4; closes Oct. 11); "Saturday Night/Sunday Morning" (Katori Hall, ...
- Rehearsals and productions take place in Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Cambridge, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Nora Theatre Company. Season includes: "Precious Little" (Madeline George, playwright; Lee Mikeska Gardner, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2015; runs Jan. 14-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Arcadia" (Tom Stoppard, playwright. Rehearsals begin Mar. 13, 2016; runs Apr. 7-May 8, 2016).
- Rehearsals begin May 29; previews begin June 17; runs June 19-July 26 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Apr 15, in New York, NY
- Performances are ongoing at various locations in SoCal, with possible travel to other states.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking vocalists for Wayne Foster Entertainment's bands and orchestras to perform at live corporate events, weddings, galas, and parties.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4 in San Francisco. Note: Festival will be presented in two series, in rep.
- Auditions: Apr 15, 18 in San Francisco, CA
Casting ReOrient Festival 2015. Festival includes nine short plays from/about the Middle East by various authors including, Yussef El Guindi, Mona Mansour, Nahal Navidar, and Silva Semerciyan, with an ensemble and each actor playing multiple roles.
- Performance and recording dates TBD.
- Auditions: Apr 16, 17, 21 in New York, NY
Seeking new talent, including singers, songwriters, and top liners to add to the roster of Italian record label and recording studio, Art&Music Recording.
- Runs globally.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking new talent for Scarlett Entertainment, an award-winning international entertainment agency based in the United Kingdom. If you have a great act, whether it is musical, acrobatic, dance, circus, aerial, LED, or anything unique and of high quality, register your interest, giving us a short description of your act, and ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about July 13, 2015 in NYC; performances begin Aug. 10; contract runs through July 3, 2016.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in New York, NY
Casting replacements for the non-Equity national tour of "Annie." One of the world’s best-loved musicals returns in time-honored form. Directed by original director and lyricist Martin Charnin and produced by Troika Entertainment, LLC, this iconic "Annie" is a brand-new presentation of the original production.
- Rehearses at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Apr 17, in Van Nuys, CA and Apr 21, in Las Vegas, NV and Apr 22 in Orem, UT and May 4, in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for "Le Reve: The Dream," a $140 million aquatic spectacular presented exclusively at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Rehearses in Bronx, NY; runs summer 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 19, 24, 25 in Bronx, NY
Seeking musicians, rappers, poets, singers and dancers to take New York City by storm with music, spoken word, dance, and other talents this summer for Renaissance Youth Center, which presents Bronx-based Music With A Message (MWAM) Band. Band states: "MWAM captivates audiences of all ages delivering powerful messages through soulful ...
- Rehearsals begin July 27; runs in Sewickley, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 19 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking actors with strong singing abilities in operatic and standard musical theater styles, in addition to strong acting capabilities for "The Light in the Piazza," a musical.