- Rehearsals begin Jan. 15; runs Feb. 12-Apr. 17, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 20 in New York, NY
Casting "Familiar," a play.
- Season runs in Philadelphia. PA.
- Auditions: Jul 20 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Theatre Exile's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Rizzo" (Bruce Graham, writer; Joe Canuso, dir. Reheasals begin Sept. 22; previews begin Oct. 15; runs Oct. 21-Nov. 8); "Smoke" (Kim Davies, writer; Deborah Block, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2016; previews begin Feb. 18; runs Feb. 24-Mar. 13 with a possible ext. ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 17, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016, with possible extension through Jan. 17, 2016 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Jul 21 in New York, NY and Jul 28, in New York, NY
Casting Equity dancers who sing and Equity singers for "Kiss Me Kate," with music & lyrics by Cole Porter, with book by Sam and Bella Spewack.
- Rehearsals start about one month before each show runs at FTF's rehearsal studio; shows run all around Florida, focusing more in South Florida.
- Auditions: Jul 22 in Miami, FL
Seeking energetic male and female actors, all ethnicities, 18-40 years old, for Fantasy Theatre Factory’s season of shows. Strong comedic skills preferred. Production manager states: "Fantasy Theatre Factory values diversity and practices non-traditional casting; all races and ethnicities are encouraged to audition. Fantasy Theatre Factory is a professional non-Equity company ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 1 (nonunion) and Sept. 4 (Equity); runs Sept. 25-Oct. 11 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 26 in San Diego, CA
Casting "La Cage Aux Folles" with book by Harvey Fierstein and music and lyrics by Jerry Herman.
- Performances are ongoing at Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL
- Auditions: Jul 26 in Buffalo Grove, IL
Disney Parks Talent Casting is seeking male gymnasts and male tumblers for full-time positions in the Festival of the Lion King at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, Florida.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 16-Oct.18 in Burbank.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Burbank, CA
Casting "The Best of Enemies."
- Tri-State Area - weekends (mostly saturday nights)
- Auditions: Jul 28 in New York City, NY
Seeking performers, dancers, entertainers/party motivators for various social and corporate events. For more info, visit http://Www.mtmevents.biz/.
- Season rehearses and runs in Roanoke, VA.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2 in Roanoke, VA
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors and actor/singers for Mill Mountain Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes: "On Golden Pond" (dates: Sept. 30-Oct. 11) and "42nd Street" (dates: Dec. 2-20).
- Rehearsals and performances will be late summer/early fall in Apache Junction, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Apache Junction, AZ
Casting the Harper Lee classic "To Kill a Mockingbird." Project description: "Scout, a young girl in a quiet southern town, is about to experience dramatic events that will affect the rest of her life. Set in 1935, this play illustrates the social issues of this time." Producers state: "Zao Theater ...
- Plays in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Winter Park, FL
Casting musical theater performers for the Winter Park Playhouse Spring Series 2015-16, to include "I Left My Heart: A Salute to the Music of Tony Bennett (reh. Jan. 4, 2016; runs Jan.21-Feb. 27, 2016), "I Love My Wife" (reh. Feb. 29, 2016; runs Mar. 17-19, 2016 and Mar. 31-Apr. 23, ...
- Shows rehearse and run in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in "Twelfth Night" (rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Apr. 5-May 22) and "Macbeth" (rehearsals begin Mar. 8; runs Apr. 15-May 21), running in repertory.
- Shows run in repertory in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking an Equity Stage Manager for "Twelfth Night" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 8; runs Apr. 15-May 21, 2016) and "MacBeth" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Apr. 5-May 22, 2016).
- Rehearsals begin in January. Performances run Feb. 12-March 6, 2016, in El Cerrito, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in El Cerrito, CA
Casting "The Clean House" a romantic comedy about Matilde, a Brazilian cleaning woman who would rather be a comedian.
- Rehearsals begin August 24 in Scottsdale, AZ
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting the musical "Annie, Jr.," with music by Charles Strouse, lyrics by Martin Charnin, and book by Thomas Meehan. Project description: "Little orphan Annie is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of an NYC Orphanage run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. With ...