- Rehearses in mid February, films into early March.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in West Hollywood, CA and Feb 6, 7 in Costa Mesa, CA
A high school student and a hostage from another world must find a way to stop a war for another universe before it tears ours apart. (Short Film)
- Rehearses in April and May 2015; shoots June 17-24 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Designated Father," an advanced film for NYU. Synopsis: When a deadbeat dad thinks he's killed his daughter's new pet llama on her sixth birthday he must work with his ex-wife's new lover to replace it before all the birthday party kids get home. Hilarious and poignant, "Designated Father" tells ...
- Position start date is TBD at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 10 in New York, NY
Seeking tour guides for "Museum Hack. Company states: "We are a highly interactive, subversive, fun, non-traditional museum tour. We want charismatic, outgoing, museum-loving folks with a touch of renegade flair."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs May 9, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical revue, "Sondheim in Concert." Production description: "A celebration of Stephen Sondheim's works including 'Company,' 'West Side Story,' 'Into The Woods,' 'Follies,' 'Sunday in the Park With George,' 'A Little Night Music,' 'Merrily We Roll Along,' 'Evening Primrose,' and 'Gypsy.'"
- Runs in Lake Buena Vista, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 8, in Orlando, FL
Seeking principal stunt actors, male gymnasts and male tumblers for full-time, part-time and substitute positions in the "Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular" and "Festival of the Lion King" at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, Florida.
- Runs Apr. 24-May 17 at The Main Street Playhouse in Miami Lakes, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Miami Lakes, FL
Casting "God of Carnage," a dark comedy play, which won the Tony Award for Best Play in 2009, dealing with two sets of parents who meet to have a civilized discussion about a schoolyard scuttle between their sons. What begins as a cordial evening, ends with the adults themselves acting ...
- Shoots Feb. 21 & 22 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Taking Flight," a student film for the American Film Institute. Synopsis: The story is about a Syrian family caught in the middle of the war. As the father of the family gets killed and a search for the oldest son begins, the family has to flee their home. The ...
- Rehearsal and production dates vary based on work booked.
- Auditions: Feb 9 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity performers who are not signed clients of any agent for NYC-area Equity franchised agency auditions.
- Runs Saturdays, Mar. 14-June 27, 11 a.m. in Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 9 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Cinderella," an original children's theater musical.
- Shows run May 1-10 in River Grove, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 10, 11, 12, 14 in River Grove, IL
Casting "Lend Me a Tenor," a comedy. Project description: "Set in 1934, the general manager of the Cleveland Grand Opera Company is primed to welcome world famous Tito Morelli, the greatest tenor of his generation, to appear for one night only as Otello. Through a hilarious series of mishaps, the ...
- Rehearsals begin week of May 25; runs June 19-July 5 at the Kalita Humphreys Theater in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Dallas, TX
Seeking local actors for one additional principal actor contract in "The Nance" by Douglas Carter Beane.
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 30; runs Aug. 1-Oct. 25 in Manheim, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18, 19 in New York, NY
Seeking professional actors for the 35th anniversary season of the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire. Company states: "Our professional cast is divided into five tracks of concentration. If cast, you will be placed in either Fight Track, Music Track, Drama Track, Improv Track, or Lead Track. While all of our professional actors ...
- Table read and rehearsal Feb. 25 from 4-8:30 p.m.; shoots March 14-16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
Casting "The Long Ride," a very dark comedy about friends as a serial killer runs rampant in their town.
- Rehearses Mar. & Apr. (weeknight eves. & weekend days); runs Apr. 16, 17, & 18 at the George Frey Center for Performing Arts at the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 19 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting "It's a Bird... It's a Plane... It's Superman!," a pop-art flavored send-up of the comic book world. Synopsis: The musical tells the story of the caped hero’s efforts to protect Metropolis from an array of villains, including a mad scientist, a megalomaniacal gossip columnist, and a mysterious clan of ...
- Rehearses May 26-June 17; runs June 18-July 11 in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Pittsfield, MA
Seeking Equity actors for three available principal roles (two male, one female) in "Shining City." Synopsis: Conor McPherson’s critically-lauded play about a Dubliner seeking help from a counselor after claiming to have seen the ghost of his recently deceased wife. As their sessions unfold, secrets are exposed in this thriller ...
- Rehearsal and performance dates are ongoing throughout the contract in the Keshet Center for the Arts in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 22 in Albuquerque, NM
Seeking dancers for the 2016-2017 season for Keshet Dance Company. Repertory and Apprentice positions include daily company classes, rehearsals, performances, teaching/mentoring, outreach programming, and publicity work related to productions and overall organizational activities. Strong foundation in ballet and contemporary required. Additional skills in improvisation, dance education and/or social service/mentorship a ...
- All rehearsals and performances at Madison Street Theatre in Oak Park, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Chicago, IL
Casting Surging Films & Theatrics 2015 Season. Season includes: "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee," a musical (Rehearsals begin Mar. 14; tech week begins Apr. 27; runs Apr. 30-May 3); "Hairspray," a musical (Rehearsals begin week of Jun 1; tech week begins Jul. 20; runs Jul. 23-26); "The Sparrow," ...
- Season runs June 3 through Aug. 18 in the Catskill Mountains, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in New York, NY and Feb 27, 28 in Chicago, IL and Mar 5, 6, 7 in Chattanooga, TN
Seeking crew/camp counselors for the 2015 season at Stagedoor Manor, a performing arts camp for ages 10-18, in NY’s Catskill Mountains. Director states: "Our program is for youth interested in exposure to the theater, in a summer stock style setting. We hire professionals to create the worlds of their shows ...
- Rehearsals begin in July; runs Sept. 17-19, 24-26, & Oct. 1-2 at Swedenborg Hall in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in San Diego, CA
Casting "I, Joan," a one-woman show about Joan of Arc.
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Cape May, NJ
Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Season includes: "Red-Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins" (Margaret Engel and Allison Engel, writers; Marlena Lustik, dir. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; previews begin May 20; runs May 21-Jun. 21); "Mary, Mary" (Jean Kerr, writer; Roy ...