- Rehearsals begin May 21. Production runs July 24-August 16, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: May 16, 18 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "1776." Project description: "The musical follows John Adams of Massachusetts, Benjamin Franklin of Pennsylvania, and Richard Henry Lee and Thomas Jefferson of Virginia, as they attempt to convince the members of the second Continental Congress to vote for independence from the shackles of the British monarchy ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 4, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016 in Issaquah & Everett, WA.
- Auditions: May 17, in Issaquah, WA
Seeking ensemble dancers with advanced jazz and ballet training for "My Fair Lady."
- Performances run August 2015-June 2016 in the Detroit Metro area. Note: The contract length is variable but is generally between 35-45 weeks with international touring.
- Auditions: May 17 in Chicago, IL
Seeing company members for Eisenhower Dance, a contemporary repertory company based in the Detroit Metropolitan area. Company states: "The company boasts a diverse repertory by nationally-known choreographers. Current repertory includes works by Edgar Zendejas, Ron de Jesus, Gina Patterson, Jamey Hampton, Lauren Edson and artistic director Laurie Eisenhower."
- Six-month contracts begin fall 2015 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: May 18, 19 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Disneyland Hong Kong to include a new musical, "Festival of the Lion King," and "Welcome Wagon Street Show."
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: May 19, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers for future replacements in the 25th Anniversary tour of "The Phantom of the Opera."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; preview runs Nov. 9; run begins Dec. 10 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 19, in New York, NY
Seeking singers for the ensemble, swings, and featured ensemble parts in "The Color Purple," a musical.
- Events dates & locations are TBA. Company states; "Primarily weekend work."
- Auditions: May 20 in New York, NY
Seeking attractive, outgoing performers wanted for high-end events. Company states: "Nationwide Entertainment Company is immediately seeking exceptionally good looking, striking, very outgoing, high energy, Male and Female performers to act as interactive, motivational dancers at various high-end social and corporate events throughout the Tri-State Area. Great pay, easy money, consistent ...
- Records in NYC, NJ, or Philadelphia, depending on what is most convenient for all parties involved.
- Auditions: May 23 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Rogo's Rim," the full recording of an original script. The initial product will be an audio drama for sale. The audio will also serve as the audio track for 3D animation production. Physical performers will be needed at later time for motion capture performance.
- Rehearses July 6-13; concert is July 13 in NYC. Backup singers must be available during this time.
- Auditions: May 25, 26 in New York, NY
Seeking two female and one male backup singers for Natalie Weiss' Highline Ballroom concert in NYC. Concert will feature new arrangements of pop favorites, YouTube hits, and popular mash-ups. Singers must be able to hold tight harmonies, learn music quickly, and have a strong pop sensibility.
- Production runs July 17-August 1, in Boerne, TX.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Boerne, TX
Casting for the production "Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged)." Project description: "Can three guys really cover thirty-seven Shakespeare plays in less than two hours? This fast-firing comedy does just that as it parodies all of the Shakespeare plays (plus the sonnets!) with only three performers in two acts."