- Rehearsals begin Mar. 29 (nonunion) and Apr. 6 (AEA); runs Apr. 24-May 10 at Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton.
- Auditions: Feb 11 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "Side Show."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10; runs Apr. 23-May 3 in Storrs, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions for one available role in "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
- Season runs in Sharon, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 14, 15 in Sharon, CT
Seeking actors for Sharon Playhouse's 2015 Season. Season includes "My Fair Lady" (Richard Stafford, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs July 5); "Merrily We Roll Along" (Josh Simpkins, dir. Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 15-19); "True Love" (Josh Simpkins, dir. Rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 6-9); "Little Shop ...
- Rehearses wk. of Apr. 1-May 3 (based on actor and production team availability); tech May 4-7; runs May 8-10 at Schapiro Theatre, NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" by Edward Albee. Synopsis: George, a professor at a small college, and his wife, Martha, have just returned home, drunk from a Saturday night party. Martha announces, amidst general profanity, that she has invited a young couple—an opportunistic new professor at the college and ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 16, in New York, NY and Feb 17, in New York, NY
Casting the Flat Rock Playhouse season. Season includes: "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics; Abe Burrows, Jack Weinstock, & Willie Gilbert, book. Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 20-July 12); "Gypsy" (Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Arthur Laurents, book. Rehearsals begin May ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23 and are scheduled around actor availability; runs May 1-3, 8-10, and 15-17. All rehearsals and performances will take place in South Orange, NJ or Maplewood, NJ, a few minutes' walk from the NJ Transit train station in each town.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Maplewood, NJ
Casting "9 to 5: The Musical," a non-union, non-paying production in South Orange, New Jersey. Seeking men and women 18 and up and one young man, 15-17, for this musical based on the 1980 movie of the same name. This production will run for three weekends. Note that this is ...
- Runs Apr. 14-May 12 (Sun.-Wed.) at Glendale Centre Theatre, 324 N. Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" for Glendale Centre Theatre, a musical comedy based on the 1988 MGM film. The musical will be produced by Tim Dietlein.