- Rehearsals begin May 11; lab presentations run May 28-29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers for the ensemble and featured parts of "Hazel," a musical.
- Season rehearses and performs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, in Dorchester, MA
Casting The Fiddlehead Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "West Side Story" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 26; runs Oct. 16-25); Disney's "A Little Mermaid" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 7; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 6); "Rent" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 16, 2016; runs Feb. 5-21, 2016); and "Show Boat" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 2, 2016; runs ...
- All rehearsal periods begin three weeks prior to opening and consist of daytime and evening hours. Season runs in Norwood, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in Dorchester, MA
Casting the Fiddlehead Theatre Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "West Side Story" (Runs Oct. 16-25); "A Little Mermaid" (Runs Nov. 27-Dec. 6); "Rent" (Runs Feb. 5-22, 2016); and "Showboat" (Runs Apr. 22-May 1, 2016).
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs May 6-Jul 17 in Olney, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 29, in New York, NY
Casting Equity singers & dancers for Olney Theatre's upcoming season.
- Rehearses May 3; shoots May 9-10 and May 16-17 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Pete & Clarke," a short film. Synopsis: Arrogant narcissist Pete and lazy manipulator Clarke start a YouTube channel to make some cash, but things don't exactly go according to plan.
- Season runs in Bennington, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for Oldcastle Theatre Company. Season includes: "Talley's Folly" (Lanford Wilson, writer. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 5-21); "Time Stands Still" (Donald Margulies, writer. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 5-21); "Cabaret" (Kander & Ebb, music & lyrics. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs Jul 10-Aug. 2); ...
- Season runs in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Baltimore, MD
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Everyman Theatre. Season includes: "An Inspector Calls" (by J.B. Priestley. Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11); "Fences" (by August Wilson. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 22); "Outside Mullingar" (by John Patrick Shanley. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 11, 2015-Jan. ...
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Washington, DC
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The Studio Theatre. Season includes: "Chimerica" (by Lucy Kirkwood; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 18 with possible ext. through Nov. 15); "Constellations" (by Nick Payne; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 14-Mar. 6, 2016 with possible ...
- Season runs in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The San Francisco Playhouse. Season includes: "Dog Fight" (Benj Pasek & Justin Paul, music & lyrics; Peter Duchan, book; Bill English, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; closes Nov. 7); "Stage Kiss" (Sarah Ruhl, writer; Susi Damilano, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27, 2015; closes Jan. 9, ...
- Auditions will be held April 30th from 1-3 at NOLA Studios in Studio 7 on the 5th floor. Please bring 16-32 bars of CLASSIC musical theatre or gospel. (Score resembles the style of Ahrens and Flaherty, Stephen Schwartz, Rodgers and Hammerstein) Please no rock/pop. Accompanist will be provided. Please bring current headshot/resume and sheet music.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Synopsis: A completely original full length musical, Freedom’s Song tells the story of an interracial family living during the Civil War era. Martha, a white woman and Cyrus a black slave flee Georgia to seek safety in Pennsylvania only to have Cyrus taken away by slave catchers leaving Martha and ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: May 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting Seattle Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A View From the Bridge" (Arthur Miller, writer; Braden Abraham, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 30-Oct. 18, with possible extension to Oct. 25); "Constellations" (Nick Payne, writer; Braden Abraham, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2015; runs Jan. 27-Feb. 21, 2016, ...
- Performances will be July 9-14 (excluding Sunday), with a live orchestra at the amphitheater at the Salt Lake Community College campus in Taylorsville, UT.
- Auditions: May 1, 2 in Taylorsville, UT
Casting for "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." Project description: "A musical with lyrics by Tim Rice and music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, based on the 'Coat of Many Colors' story of Joseph, from the Bible's Book of Genesis. The show has little spoken dialogue; it is completely sung-through and ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-25 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: May 3 in Addison, TX
Casting the world premiere production of "Creep... The Very, Very Sad and Unfortunately True and Completely Fabricated Tale of Jack the Ripper." Synopsis: "Creep" takes place in 1880s London. All actors must have a facility with dialects as the show weaves between the upper class and lower class worlds. The ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
PLEASE NOTE: All audition slots are now full. We are still accepting video submissions and applications for the waiting list. Casting the Outré Theatre Company's fourth season, "The Power of Woman." Season includes: "The Threepenny Opera" (Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill, writers; Robert David MacDonald and Jeremy Sams, adaptation. Rehearsals ...
- Runs June 16-July 12 at The Eugene O'Neill Theater Center during the National Music Theater Conference in Waterford, CT. Each musical is in residence for two weeks.
- Auditions: May 4 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for the 2015 National Music Theater Conference. Projects and breakdown to be provided when play selection is announced, not later than May 1.
- Season runs in Warwick RI.
- Auditions: May 4, 6, in Warwick, RI
Casting Ocean State Theatre's Summer 2015 Season. Season includes: "Rounding Third" (Richard Dresser, writer; Amiee Turner, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 3-21); and "Gypsy" (Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Arthur Laurents, book; Russell Garrett, dir.-choreo.; Justin Cowen, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 8-Aug. 2).
- Rehearses May 16-July 15; "Titus Andronicus" runs July 17, 19, 23, & 25 (8 p.m.); "Twelfth Night" runs July 16, 18, 24, & 26 (8 p.m.) in Claremont and Diamond Bar, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Claremont, CA
Casting "Titus Andronicus" and "Twelfth Night," performed in rep by summer company members at an outdoor amphitheater.