- The Crucible rehearses July 27-September 3, 2014, with performances September 4-28, 2014. Dial “M” For Murder rehearses September 8-October 15, 2014, with performances October 16-November 2, 2014. A Miracle on 43rd Street rehearses October 20-November 27, 2014, with performances November 28-December 23, 2014. All performances will be at The Venetian Theatre in Hillsboro, OR.
- Auditions: May 11, 12, 13 in Hillsboro, OR
Bag&Baggage Productions is casting its 2014-2015 season, including Arthur Miller’s, "The Crucible," Fredrick Knott’s, "Dial 'M' For Murder," and, "A Miracle on 43rd Street", based on 'A Miracle on 34th Street" by Valentine Davies and George Seaton.
- Season rehearses and performs in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 12 in Phoenix, AZ and May 15, 16 in Tucson, AZ
Casting Arizona Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer Runs Sept. 9-Oct. 26, 2014), "Wait Until Dark" (Frederick Knott, writer; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer Runs Oct. 14-Nov. 30, 2014), "Murder for Two" (Joe Kinosian, book and lyrics; Kellen Blair, book and lyrics ...
- Rehearsals begin May 26. Performances run July 10-August 23, in Gilbert, Arizona.
- Auditions: May 12 in Gilbert, AZ
Casting "Footloose," the Broadway musical based on the film of the same name, about a city boy who moves to a small town that has banned dancing.
- Nonunion rehearsals begin June 16; Equity rehearsals begin June 23; previews begin July 11; runs July 12-27 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: May 12, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Beauty and the Beast."
- Rehearses June 2-July 16; runs July 17-Aug. 10 in Elm Grove, WI.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Elm Grove, WI
Casting "Gypsy," a musical. Project description: "Based on the Broadway hit about the life and times of burlesque dancer Gypsy Rose Lee and her aggressive stage mother, Mama Rose."
- Currently running on Broadway and on tour.
- Auditions: May 13, in New York, NY
Casting possible replacements for the Broadway and 2nd National Tour companies of "Jersey Boys." From the mean streets of Jersey to American Bandstand: the thrilling story of how a group of blue-collar boys from the wrong side of the tracks became the biggest doo-wop sensation of all time: The Four ...
- Rehearsals begin late May. Opens July 11, in Norristown, PA.
- Auditions: May 13, 14 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting for The Who's rock-opera "Tommy." Project Description: "After witnessing the accidental murder of his mother’s lover by his father, Tommy is traumatized into catatonia and, as the boy grows, he suffers abuse at the hands of his sadistic relatives and neighbors. As an adolescent he’s discovered to have an ...
- Currently touring nationally.
- Auditions: May 14, in New York, NY
Casting possible future replacements for the second National tour of "Wicked."
- Rehearsals begin May 26 for six weeks; runs July 25-Aug. 10 in NJ.
- Auditions: May 15, 18, in Somerset, NJ
Casting for the TeensVill 2014 production of "Gypsy," a musical fable. Loosely based on the 1957 memoirs of Gypsy Rose Lee, 'Gypsy' focuses on her mother, Rose, whose name has become synonymous with “the ultimate show business mother."
- Season runs in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: May 17 in Denver, CO
Casting the Curious Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Lucky Me" (Robert Caisley, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29/30; runs Oct. 25-Dec. 6), "Charles Ives Take Me Home" (Jessica Dickey, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15/16; runs Jan. 10-Feb. 14, 2015), "The Brother/Sister Plays: In The Red and Brown Water" (Tarell Alvin ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 5-28 (with possible extension to Oct. 5) in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: May 19, in New York, NY