- Rehearses in May; shoots May 23 all day in Bronx, NYC.
- Auditions: May 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Would You?" a short film and neo-noir about a killer seeking reformation. On an ordinary night, he faces a decision to do a good deed for once in his life.
- Production for promo begins May 2015 for the 48 Hour Film NY event, May 29-31st, www.48hourfilm.com/en/about/. Castings at NAVATMAN 12 East 32nd Street 4th Floor (Between 5th and Madison) NYC 5/16&5/17 11-5pm, 5/21 3pm-8pm, 5/23 11-5pm. Auditions by appointment only e-mail email@example.com, to schedule. Additional audition 5//24 ONLY those unable to attend ANY of the scheduled sessions. In the subject heading of e-mail list Sunday May 24th Audition
- Auditions: May 16, 17, 21, 23 in New York, NY
21st Century Vision Films www.meetup.com-21st-Century Vision Films Fb: 21st Century Vision Films. is casting for upcoming film project and NY 48 Hour Film Event in NY May 29-31st. The premise is of the film was based on idea from the following CNN story www.CNN.com/2013/08/13/world/asia/india-red-brigade/. Fact: The issue of sex crimes ...
- Shoots in mid-July (possibly Aug.) in Newark, NJ.
- Auditions: May 17 in Newark, NJ
Casting "Ugly," a student film. Synopsis: "Ugly" is an urban coming-of-age story of a boy looking for love in the wrong place…his own environment. Doug, a smart outcast teenager, is on a constant path to fit in as a teen in Newark, NJ. He finds his way in through his ...
- Shooting TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: May 27 in New York, NY
Seeking very funny comedians from different backgrounds for "Enjoy Life and Laugh."
- Rehearses weekdays beginning July 13; shoots early August at a New York City Area comedy club. Note: Availability and attendance is a must. Less rehearsal time for "Terri" and "Kate." Rehearsals will emphasis a team approach to this project and will include improvisation and staff involved rewrites when applicable. Think "Saturday Night Live" doing a sitcom.
- Auditions: Jun 29, 30 in New York, NY
Best aspects of "Cheers," "Seinfeld" and "Friends" with an edge of 'Adult Content' Logline: Seth, struggling with his feelings for his ex-wife Julia (now gay), manages Comedy Club with a comic who seems like he's never going to show up--all while working with a diverse and zany group of characters. ...