- Shooting June 6-30, in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Dallas, TX
Casting "The Break," a short film.
- Rehearses June 8 and 15; shoots late June for two days.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Dream" a short film based in New York City. Coordinator states: "The director Soon M. Seo's past works entered many film festivals include Cannes Short Film corner in 2013, and 2014."
- Shoots in MD.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 4 in Glen Burnie, MD
Casting "Breakthru," an independent dramatic short film. Synopsis: A psychiatrist helps a woman overcome her anxiety, but with unexpected consequences.
- Shoots in late June in LA.
- Auditions: Jun 5 in Los Angeles, CA
“Rooms” is a gritty crime drama that takes place over the course of one night at a rundown motel in the early 1990s. In three of the rooms, we find our main storylines: bank robbers discovering that they have stolen more than they had bargained for, a teenage track star ...
- Rehearses and shoots July 16-19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 7 in New York, NY
Casting "The Suit," a short film. Synopsis: It's about a man of great importance and influence named Connor Douglas, who has to make a decision that could bring about an unprecedented global crisis. Casting the role of Connor's estranged wife, Sarah.
- Rehearses late June-early July; shoots July 6-19 in Massachusetts.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in MA
Casting "When She Went Away" a film from Fitchburg State University's The Running Filmmakers, in which a young writer, Baydon, returns to the place where he met his first love, Mia, only to find it currently occupied by pot-growing farmers DJ and Len. DJ is struggling with the arrest of ...
- Shoots July (weekends) in the Chicago, IL area.
- Auditions: Jun 13, 20 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Make You Do Wrong," a short film with a comedic feel. Note: Some sexual references. Absolutely no nudity.
- Rehearses weekdays beginning July 13; shoots early August at a New York City Area comedy club. Note: Availability and attendance is a must. Less rehearsal time for "Terri" and "Kate." Rehearsals will emphasis a team approach to this project and will include improvisation and staff involved rewrites when applicable. Think "Saturday Night Live" doing a sitcom.
- Auditions: Jun 29, 30 in New York, NY
For more info please look up and consider supporting the Kickstarter.com campaign for Stand-up Neurotica Best aspects of "Cheers," "Seinfeld" and "Friends" with an edge of 'Adult Content' Logline: Seth, struggling with his feelings for his ex-wife Julia (now gay), manages Comedy Club with a comic who seems like he's ...
- Rehearses and shoots May 17-Aug. 20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 20 in New York, NY
Casting "DS-160," a comedy web series about Spanish people living in New York City. Each episode is about three to five minutes. DS-160 is the name of the document that every immigrant needs to complete before coming to the US. Logline Episode One: Mercedes is at home when someone buzzes ...