- Shoots late June and/or beginning of July in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "Barge" a short film which is a character study, a social critique, and a subjective take on loneliness, social anxiety, and love. Logline: An anxious and self-deprecating millennial goes to a party to assess the damages of his doomed relationship with love as a substitute for a life meaning.Friday
- Rehearses and shoots May 31 in Baltimore, MD.
- Seeking submissions from: Elkridge, MD; Baltimore, MD; Trenton, NJ; Philadelphia, PA
Casting "This Used To Be Our Dream," a short film based on a young woman's decision of how to deal with her terminal illness.Friday
- Shoots tentatively btwn. Aug. 22-Sept. 6 for three to four days in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Sisters," a short film that's a portrait of a quintessential, upper-middle class American family and the relationship between two siblings as their latent sexuality comes to surface. Clementine and Carmen, preteen fraternal twin girls on their first few days of break, chase each other around the backyard, slapping each ...Friday
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pasadena, CA
Casting "I Exist," a female self portrait about exploring her inner world.Friday
- Shoots June 6 & 7 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Ladies First." Synopsis: On a derelict submarine in the near future, a disgraced navy commander with her crew of five, save America from invasion.Friday
- Shooting May 31, in North Dallas, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Dallas, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Behind Closed Doors." Project description: "After the lost of her father a young girl must learn how to use the streets as guidance."Friday
- Shoots June 12-14 in various locations throughout Washington, D.C. The festival will take place in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: May 29, Jun 1 in Washington, DC
Seeking various production staff to a film festival project.Friday
- Shoots May 23-24, May 27-28, and June 2 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "D'Arline," a Sloan grant film about Richard Feynman. Synopsis: Set in 1946, based on the true story of the brilliant physicist Richard Feynman, this film explores his brief, tragic marriage to his high school sweetheart Arline during the time when he was at the pinnacle of his career creating ...Thursday
- Rehearses late June-early July; shoots July 6-19 in Massachusetts.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in MA
Casting "When She Went Away" a film from Fitchburg State University's The Running Filmmakers, in which a young writer, Baydon, returns to the place where he met his first love, Mia, only to find it currently occupied by pot-growing farmers DJ and Len. DJ is struggling with the arrest of ...Thursday
- Rehearses June 8 and 15; shoots late June for two days.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Dream" a short film based in New York City. Coordinator states: "The director Soon M. Seo's past works entered many film festivals include Cannes Short Film corner in 2013, and 2014."Thursday
- Rehearses in June in NYC; shoots in July in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: May 31 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Girls in Costume," a short film. Synopsis: "Girls in Costume" follows Sascha, a young, painfully shy queer woman navigating the nerd bacchanal of an anime convention, as well as her own latent desires. She meets a pretty cosplayer and the two form an instant bond, but a night of ...Thursday