- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; previews begin Oct. 31; runs Nov. 1-16 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Big Fish," based on the Tim Burton movie by the same title.Aug 13
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6, 2014; runs Oct. 31-Nov. 16 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Big Fish," a play based on the Tim Burton movie by the same title, featuring strong musical theatre actors who can bring vivid characterizations and emotional depth to dense musical storytelling.Aug 13
- Rehearsals begin September 2014 in the Bronx; runs Dec. 12-14 at the Chernuchin Theatre at the American Theatre of Actors in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a redevelopment workshop of "Futurology The Musical." Synopsis: Three uniquely intellectual intergalactic travelers are sent on an experimental journey of time speed and travel when they are confronted and interrupted by a prayer of a young woman from the year 2015. The young woman is one Darima Lorraine Spencer.Aug 12
- Rehearses Sept. 27-30 in St. Louis, MO; runs Oct. 1-24 touring the Midwest and West Coast.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting a concert tour for "Make Us One," which combines a variety of traditional choral music with musical interlude material, narration, and minimal drama woven together to encourage individuals to reach out to help people in need.Aug 12
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Boulder, CO and Sep 13, in Minneapolis, MN
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.Aug 11
- Rehearses Monday evenings at St. John's Lutheran Church, 4939 W. Montrose, Chicago, IL. Performances run this May.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Chicago, IL
Lutheran Choir of Chicago is casting singers. Producers state: "We're looking for talented singers. If you enjoy making music with other talented singers, please consider joining us! LCC, one of Chicago's top sacred choral ensembles, is holding auditions for all voice parts. We'd love to hear you and have you ...Aug 10
- Rehearses Oct. 13-17, 20-24, 27-31, Nov. 3-7, 11-13; runs Nov. 14-Jan. 4, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in San Diego, CA
Seeking strong R&B female vocalist for SeaWorld's Shamu Christmas Miracles Show.Aug 08
- Rehearses in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 7, in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking singers and dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s luxury ships.Aug 08
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 23 (Sundays, 6-9 p.m. in Manhattan and Brooklyn); performances are between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day in NYC and NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY
Casting superb a cappella part-singers for paid holiday caroling work at both private and public events. The group has a memorized repertoire of over 60 songs, both original and traditional arrangements.Aug 06
- Rehearsals in Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley area; currently booking local shows only.
- Seeking submissions from: Sherman Oaks, CA
Seeking a lead female vocal counterpart for PetSkool a duet vocal group in the genre of folk, pop, Americana, and alternative. Producer states: "Label, distribution, studio and producer on board."Aug 05
- One year contracts (dancers) and seven month contracts (vocalists) begin January/March 2015 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 18 in N. Hollwood, CA and Sep 8 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking principal vocalists and dancers for an array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park. Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, to a live show celebrating hot Latin beats and a song and dance show at the ...Aug 05