- Rehearsals begin on or about Apr. 4 at Studio-B 10600 Victory Blvd. (at Cahuenga Blvd.) in N. Hollywood, CA; runs Apr. 27-May 1 at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts Atwood Concert Hall in Anchorage, Alaska. Note: All travel to Anchorage, Alaska on Apr. 20; tech rehearsals being Apr. 21 in Alaska.
- Auditions: Feb 16, in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting singers & dancers for "Peter Pan."Jan 26
- Rehearsals begin May 24; closes Sept. 8 in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17, in New York, NY
Seeking first rate musical theater dancers and singers of all types and ethnicities, men and women, for "Bye Bye Birdie."Jan 26
- Productions run in Ft Myers, FL (Broadway Palm) and Dutch Apple (Lancaster, PA).
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23, 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season for Prather Entertainment Group. Broadway Palm season includes: "Funny Girl" (runs March 24-April 2); "Wizard of Oz" (runs June 23-Aug. 13); "Yesterdays" (runs Aug. 25-Oct. 8); "Evita" (runs Sept. 29-Nov. 19); and "Holiday Revue Show" (runs Nov. 10-Dec. 25 in FL). Dutch Apple season includes: "Mary ...Jan 26
- Rehearses and performs winter-spring 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Featured!" for The Actor's Project NYC's 35th season of full-length theatrical showcases of music, scenes, monologues, and sketch comedy, all original works by company writers. Producer states: "TAPNYC is a company that assists its members in landing agents and getting work through industry showcases and plays. All shows are ...Jan 26
- Season runs in Ogunquit, ME.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New York, NY
Seeking ensemble singers for the 2016 Season for The Ogunquit Playhouse. Season includes: "Anything Goes," "Hunchback of Notre Dame," "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert," "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," and "Million Dollar Quartet."Jan 26
- Rehearses in February 2016; shoots Feb. 27 & 28 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking male and female singers from different countries for a music-based film project and artistic statement, intended to inspire solidarity and world peace. The production will record music (cello/violin accompaniment) and vocals in a studio, and then, later, film the vocalists singing. All vocalists will be featured. Coordinator states: "This ...Jan 26
- Currently casting two cabarets; rehearses Feb. 20; one cabaret performs Feb. 25 & 26 and one performs Feb. 27 & 28, in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking singers for the late-February cast of The Cranky Cabaret, a demented, fun-filled revue packed with delightfully angry, naughty, edgy songs. All styles of music welcomed, as long as it fits with the "cranky" theme.Jan 26
- Rehearsals ongoing on Wednesdays in Denver, CO.
- Seeking submissions from: Denver, CO; Boulder, CO
Seeking lead vocalist for "Wash Park," a high energy 12-piece band.Jan 25
- Season runs Ogunquit, ME.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9, 10, 11, in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season for the Ogunquit Playhouse. Season includes: "Anything Goes" (Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 15-July 9); "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" (Rehearsals begin June 27 in NYC; runs July 13-Aug. 6); "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" (Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 15-July 9); "Seven Brides ...Jan 25
- Spring training schedule is flexible. Semester begins end of March. Hiring for classes in Denver, CO (Stapleton, Highlands and Wash Park). Classes are generally scheduled from 9 a.m.-11:30 p.m. and 3:30/4:30. Expect to teach 3-6 45 minute classes per week your first semester. There will be a 2-day training to gain the skills, learn the songs and be considered for joining our awesome teaching team. Music for Aardvarks is a dream to teach; fun, catchy tunes plus a laid back, rockin' vibe.
- Seeking submissions from: Denver, CO
Seeking charismatic singers & guitar players who love kids to lead "Music for Aardvarks" classes.Jan 25
- Rehearsals for both shows begin August/September 2016 in NYC. Contracts typically run through summer 2017.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY and Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting singers for "Rent" (a rock opera set in New York’s Lower East Side “amid poverty, homelessness, spunky gay life, drag queens and punk” in the shadow of AIDS in the late 80s/early 90s) and "Mamma Mia" (The songs of the pop group ABBA provide the score for this romantic ...Jan 25