- Rehearsals begin Aug. 2; runs Oct. 9-25 (Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in Brooklyn Heights, NY
Casting "Mame," a musical. Synopsis: When Patrick loses his father, his wonderfully self-centered, witty auntie Mame welcomes him with open arms and introduces him to a life full of madcap parties, silly escapades and, most importantly, the "love of life." Mame takes us on a journey of acceptance, wild fun ...Jul 21
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 7 in UK.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in North Hollywood, CA and Aug 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Thriller-Live," a concert created by longtime Michael Jackson associate Adrian Grant. The show celebrates the career of the world's greatest entertainer, Michael Jackson.Jul 21
- Rehearses and performs summer-fall in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Frolic!," part of The Actor's Project NYC's 33rd season of full-length theatrical showcases of music, scenes, monologues, and sketch comedy, all original works by company writers. Producer states: "TAPNYC is a company that assists its members in landing agents and getting work through industry showcases and plays. All shows ...Jul 21
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Seeking comic kids for Goldstar Talent Management's stand up comedy style industry showcase, which will take place in New York City this Fall. Those selected to participate will have the opportunity to perform for some of the top agents and casting directors in New York.Jul 20
- Rehearses Sat, Sept. 19 2-6 p.m. or Sun, Sept. 20, 1-6:30 p.m., Sundays – Oct. 4, 11, 18, 25, Nov. 1, 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 1-5 p.m., Monday-Thursday, Dec. 7-10, 4:30-9 p.m.; runs Saturday, Dec. 12, 2:30 p.m. and Sunday, Dec. 13, 5:30 p.m. at The Five Angels Theater, 789 10th Ave. in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Casting "Thoroughly Modern Millie Jr.," a musical production by A Class Act NY, perfectly-constructed to showcase performers ages 12-18, filled with fun flappers, dashing leading men, and a dragon-lady of a villainess that audiences will love to hate. According to Music Theater International, “Forget about the boy when a small ...Jul 20
- Rehearses Sundays, Oct. 11, 18, 25 and Nov. 1, 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 1-4 p.m.; runs Friday, Dec. 11, 4:30-9 p.m. and Saturday, Dec. 12 and Sunday, Dec. 13 at 12:30 p.m. at The Five Angels Theater, 789 10th Ave. in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Casting "Honk! Jr." a musical adaptation of "The Ugly Duckling," for A Class Act NY's junior members, featuring some younger performers (ages 7-11). Company states: “Since it first hatched in 1993, "Honk! Jr." has winged its way around the world in over 8000 productions and in many different languages. Adapted ...Jul 20
- Rehearses Sept. 6-30 every Sun. from 2-6 p.m. and every Tues./Thurs. 6-10 p.m. and Sept. 30 in Atlanta, GA; runs Oct. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 9 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Cheezecake Boiz & The Diva," a comedic musical. Company states: "The show is witty, funny, and outrageous. The musical opens in a smoky lounge in New Orleans, with the diva looking for her fourth sucker to marry her and get her to GA. From there the show introduces us ...Jul 20
- Rehearses Aug., Sept., and Oct. (all Mon. eves.) near downtown Orlando, FL, with additional blocking rehearsals in Oct. (Thurs. eves.) in Windermere, FL; mandatory dress rehearsal Oct. 25; mandatory shows Oct. 26 & 27 in Orlando, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Orlando, FL; Windermere, FL; Winter Garden, FL
Casting additional vocal ensemble members for "A Haunting Cabaret," which will be performed at the Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater inside the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts.Jul 19
- Performance dates TBD in Canada and the U.S.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking a tenor for Al Vivo, an Italian-American singing group. Coordinator states: "Al Vivo will bring you on a musical journey. These talented singers reinvigorate a bevy of classic Italian songs, creating a sonic journey to the old country and back. Al Vivo is a group of talented and unique ...Jul 18