- Rehearsal begins July 6; previews begin Aug. 4; opens Aug. 27, with a max run through Sept. 27, in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity male actors for one available role, Jeffrey, in "Whorl Inside a Loop." All other roles have been cast. Synopsis: A well-regarded actress agrees to teach six inmates how to tell their stories behind the bars of a men’s maximum-security prison. Sharing intimate and sometimes hilarious details of their ...Mar 19
- Lab includes six sessions of research and rehearsal (Mon., 10 a.m.-1 p.m.); performs May 10 (5-8 p.m.) in NYC. Participation Fee: $95 (includes Shiatsu training/warm-up, site-specific/improvisation skills, participation in performance, costuming, video/photo documentation of the work and joining Carte Blanche's network Artsy Yenta where you are in our data base to connect with other artists for future projects and work)
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY
Seeking participants for a performance and research lab culminating in a site-specific performance at Pioneer Works' open studio. The project consists of improvisational scores and choreographic systems that consider private and public space. Artistic director states: "This research will provide a platform for making an original score for improvised and ...Mar 19
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in Wilma Theater's upcoming season. Season includes: "Antigone" (Sophocles, playwright; Theodorus Terzopoulos, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Oct. 21, 2015-Nov. 8, 2015); "The Hard Problem" (Tom Stoppard, playwright; Blanka Zizka, dir. Dates: Jan.-Feb. 2016); "An Octoroon" (Brandon Jacobs-Jenkins, playwright; Joanna Settle, dir. ...Mar 19
- Performances are ongoing at various locations in SoCal, with possible travel to other states.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking vocalists for Wayne Foster Entertainment's bands and orchestras to perform at live corporate events, weddings, galas, and parties.Mar 19
- Lab runs June 29-July 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 14, in New York, NY
Seeking ensemble singers who dance well for an untitled prom musical.Mar 19
- Rehearsals begin May 29; previews begin June 17; runs June 19-July 26 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Apr 15, in New York, NY
Casting "Xanadu."Mar 19
- Rehearsals begin May 4, Mon.-Thur. 12-9 p.m.; Sat-Sun 12-9 p.m.; runs June 2-July 12, 7-9 p.m. in Central Park, Prospect Park & Teardrop Park in Battery Park City, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting "The Taming of the Shrew," a play.Mar 19
- Lab runs June 29-July 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 17, in New York, NY
Seeking ensemble dancers who sing well for an untitled prom musical.Mar 19
- Rehearsals begin June 15; runs July 8-26 in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in Raleigh, NC
Casting "Dreamgirls."Mar 19
- Productions rehearse and perform in Westport, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Westport, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Depot Theatre. Season includes: "The Bikinis" (Rehearsals begin June 29; runs July10-26); "New York Water!" (Rehearsals begin July 20; runs July 31-Aug 16); and "Savin' Up for Saturday Night, The Honky Tonk Musical" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Aug. 21-Sept. 6, 2015).Mar 19
- Rehearses Apr. 1 & 7, 2-6 p.m.; runs Apr. 8, 6-10 p.m. in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Party Time," a staged reading for a full-length comedic play.Mar 19