- Shoot dates are TBD in New Jersey.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ
Casting the trailer and feature film, "Saving You, Saving Me." Coordinator states: "The film is about a person who thinks her life is pointless and wants to give up on life. There is a secret society where vampires are in danger and without this person, they will all die."Apr 11
- Rehearsals begin June 3 in NYC and July 1 at Vassar; runs July 5-13.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity principal dancers for "In Your Arms."Apr 11
- Performs June 8-11, 7:30 p.m. at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Money, Love and Shame."Apr 10
- Rehearsals begin June 9 and will run Mondays-Fridays, 6:30-10:30 p.m. (no rehearsal July 4); runs July 11-20 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 7, 8 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "The Wizard of Oz," based on the book by L. Frank Baum, with music and lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Little Dorothy Gale of Kansas – like so many girls her age – dreams of what lies over ...Apr 11
- Rehearsal dates are TBD in L.A. and may take place in Las Vegas, and Dallas; performances take place in the U.S. and abroad.
- Seeking submissions from: Agoura Hills, CA
Seeking the role of Mary Travers for Peter Paul and Mary "Alive".Apr 11
- Rehearses and performs in Weston, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 23, 24 in New York City, NY
Seeking submissions for the Weston Playhouse Shows. Season includes "Analog and Vinyl" a world premiere with book, music, & lyrics by Paul Gordon (Michael Berresse, dir.-choreo.; Rachael Ziering, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 3; runs June 26-July 12); "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" by Christopher Durang (Steve Stettler, ...Apr 11