- Rehearsals begin Nov. 27; runs Dec. 18-27 in Worcester, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Worcester, MA
Seeking Equity actors with singing ability for various roles in "A Christmas Carol."Aug 24
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 26. Runs Nov. 6-22, in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 21 in Los Altos, CA
Casting Shakespeare's "Cymbeline." Project description: "An endearing romance in which love is tested through a series of fantastical schemes, challenges, and tribulations ending revelations with many a twist."Aug 24
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 5, 2015; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 8 (Thurs.-Sat. evenings and Sunday matinees) in Teaneck, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in Teaneck, NJ
Casting "Driving Miss Daisy."Aug 24
- Shoots Oct. 16-19 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in New York, NY
Casting a short for School of Visual Arts, "Popsy," in which a gambling addict resorts to abducting children after a severe losing streak threatens his life. Things spiral out of control when one stolen child cries out for his terrifying guardian, Popsy. Based on the short story by Stephen King.Aug 24
- Rehearsals begin March 28, 2016 in Pleasonton, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in Pleasanton, CA
Casting "Enchanted April," a new musical based on the novel "The Enchanted April," by Elizabeth von Arnim. Project description: "The story and musical score reflect its setting in post-Victorian London and in Portofino, Italy – the Jazz Age and the 1920's – romantic, lyrical, jazzy."Aug 24
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 21, Mondays-Thursdays at 7:30 p.m.; runs Nov. 6-21 at the Center Theater in Whittier, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Whittier, CA
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank" by Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett, Pulitzer Prize-winning and Tony Award-winner for Best Play.Aug 24
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; tour begins Sept. 17.
- Auditions: Sep 3, in New York, NY
Casting Equity singers who move extremely well and dancers who sing extremely well for ensemble roles in the national tiered tour production of "Jersey Boys," with music by Bob Gaudio, lyrics by Bob Crewe, and book by Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice.Aug 24