- Shoots March-June in the NYC, Long Island and Sleepy Hollow areas.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Long Island, NY
Casting "Gravedigger," a full length pilot. A College Fraternity Brother, Hero, chaotically discovers the ability to rent out his body to the dead.Feb 19
- Shoot late August in Maine.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a short "Wifeality," about the destructive effect Alzheimer's disease has on a loving couple.Feb 19
- Rehearsals are TBD in East Hanover NJ; shoots this spring at TBA location.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; PA
Casting a web series "420 Series," which revolves ing around two friends and the everyday struggle of life. These two friends happen to have an obsession with pot and function high through everyday life. With four main cast, this series will touch on, life, love, work, & friendship through many ...Feb 19
- Gladiator/Fight training Mar. 9-20; shoots TBD in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting Gladiators Live Production's "Sanguinem." Casting director states: "'Sanguinem' is a gladiator stunt show that is being developed as a Las Vegas based and world traveling show."Feb 19
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; previews begin Oct. 6; opens Nov. 8, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles in "Allegiance," a new musical set against the backdrop of the Japanese-American internment during World War II.Feb 19
- Rehearses & shoots mid-April in NYC, May 5-9 in L.A., and TBD dates in Austin/Dallas, TX. Producer's note: "Each role should generally take two days in each location. Smaller roles should just be one day."
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX
Casting a series of interactive training videos in which physicians discuss treatment options with patients with varying conditions ranging from simple orthopedic injuries and conditions to life threatening illnesses. The video series will also will provide training on how to deliver bad news to both families and patients offering strategies ...Feb 19