- Shooting June 20-29, in Dallas, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Dallas, TX
Casting for the short film "SON." Project description: "A sheltered, 12-year-old boy fakes sick to get a break from his overbearing parents. Left home alone for the first time, his seemingly ordinary existence is turned upside down when he stumbles upon fragments of a sinister and secret world lurking beneath ...Apr 05
- Shoots April 24-30 in Costa Mesa and Buena Park, CA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Enterprise," an Orange Coast College short student film set in a dystopian future of the U.S., where a corporation of assassins has taken over the government, and one assassin must realize the evil of the company and take it down from the inside.Apr 05
- Shooting April 26, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting for the music video "Stop the Pipeline." Project description: "This music video thesis is a public awareness piece about the unfortunate school to prison pipeline that plagues our current students."Apr 04
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Manhatten, NY
Casting "Metropolis," an SVA student film. Synopsis: "Phones are with us day and night. We talk, we tell, we remember, we express our dreams. We want to be heard and we seek answers. Our lives consist of dialogues with each other and we often become so fixated on our own ...Apr 04
- Shooting later this year, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Irving, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Ten Years at Sea." Project description: "A romantic comedy about a desperate editor who hires an unwitting young woman to seduce his favorite author so as to get his hands on the long-awaited sequel."Apr 04
- Shoots at 23rd and 3rd Avenue.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Shots Of Reality," a three minute short film for the Sight & Sound filmmaking class with New York University.Apr 04
- Performance dates are ongoing and take place during the school-year calendar in Florida (from Tallahassee to Miami).
- Seeking submissions from: Miami, FL; Orlando, FL; Tampa, FL; Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Seeking Miami performers to read to children as part of the SAG Foundation's BookPALS program (www.bookpals.net). BookPALS notes, "Here's a dream gig for every performer: a role without an audition, a permanent engagement, a full and enthusiastic audience for every performance. The remuneration isn’t monetary, but it is immeasurable. Join ...Apr 04
- Shoots mid-late May in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "To What End," an experimental short film exploring the difficulties of two relationships.Apr 04
- Rehearses in June; shoots June-July in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: May 2, 3, 4 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Animal Control," in which a reporter must learn to cope with the death of a close friend while interviewing a conspiracy theorist who threatens him with arrest if he doesn't enact her morbidly humorous conspiracies.Apr 04
- Rehearsals start the week of April 14; shoots May 9-12 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Triangle" a story of four characters in their 20s driven by their own agenda, love, passion, and games, without any concerns of the repercussion their actions may have on others.Apr 04
- Shoots June in Westchester, NY and South Hamilton, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Boston, MA
Casting "The First of Our Friends to Get Married," a scripted online miniseries that follows the friends of the bride and groom over the course of their wedding, beginning with the rehearsal dinner and ending when the caterers pack up and leave for the night.Apr 03
- Shoots May 17 & 18, 31, and June 1 in Washington, D.C.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Casting "Single Assist," a student film for American University, about Walter, a wheelchair-bound veteran and single father, who must fund a crucial trip to a high school basketball tournament for his son, Adam. Will Walter live up to his role as a father, or will he disappoint Adam once again?Apr 04
- Commitment runs Sept. 30-Nov. 16; performs at Goodspeed's Norma Terris Theatre in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Casting "The Circus in Winter," inspired by the book by Cathy Day.Apr 04
- Shoots May 2014 for one day in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Duarte, CA
Casting actors and director for "Propane Dwayne Du'Pree," a comedic internet cooking show. This is a pilot for an internet television series.Apr 04
- Shoots April 25-27 and May 2-4 in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Irvine, CA; Mission Viejo, CA; CA
Casting "Average & Uninteresting," a coming of age short film that highlights the struggles of teens in high school.Apr 04