- Rehearses start in August. Production will run late September, Early October.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Bastards in the Pulpit," a stage production created from the actual book itself which exposes the reality of "preachers" who have no legitimate relationship with God. In their deeds they show themselves unchanged, without chastisement and therefore illegitimate, or as the Bible itself calls them; bastards and not sons. ...Jul 14
- Shoots in Lee County, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Fort Myers, FL
Seeking a fit model for a major women's retailer in Florida.Jul 14
- Shoots for four hours on August 19, in Vancouver, BC.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Vancouver, BC
Casting the pilot for a TV show. Project description: "The pilot episode of a new competitive kids show airing on YouTube."Jul 14
- Shoots Aug. 8 in Malibu, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Santa Monica, CA
Casting a narrative four-minute music video short for the band Spaceface and their track "Taking It Off," which follows a straight couple up the coast where they split up (the girl tans/the guy surfs) and fantasize a same-sex make out session in the sand. Company states: "Kissing is just one ...Jul 14
- Rehearses late July, shoots mid-August in Brooklyn.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY
Seeking male performers for participation in a short art film, "Men and Boys." Director states: "The project is an exploration of masculinity, vulnerability, emptiness, and desire. It requires performers comfortable with using dance and movement as a means of expression. Must be able to learn simple choreography and be comfortable ...Jul 14
- Shoots second weekend in Aug. 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Casting "Out!" a very short comedy about a young woman and her elderly grandmother, who both desperately want out. This is a very different coming out story.Jul 14
- Performances run this Fall in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
A new production company is casting. Project description: "Seeking dancers for theatrical production with new company."Jul 14
- Rehearsals begin May 9, 2016, in Portland, OR. Performances run June 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11, 2016, at The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Sweeney Todd." Project description: "The heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife."Jul 14
- Shoots July-mid August in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking actors for several short films for NYU's Film School.Jul 14
- Rehearsals to be held in August, in San Jose, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Jose, CA
Casting "Tosca", an opera. Project description: "Floria Tosca is a superstar: brilliant, beautiful, and spoiled. Yet, despite her wealth and privilege, she is forced to play a role she never imagined when she becomes trapped between her allegiance to her rebel lover and the scheming, treacherous police chief."Jul 14
- Shoots Sept. 11 or 12; Oct. 10-30; Nov. 6; Dec. 4; Jan. 8 or 9; Feb. 5; Mar. 4 or 5; infomercial shoot date TBD but will be mid-March in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA; San Diego, CA; Sherman Oaks, CA
Casting "Keranique," an infomercial for a hair growth product that grows thicker, fuller, longer, healthier looking hair.Jul 14
- Table reads in August and September in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting an untitled comedy web series. Synopsis: Weird events start to happen near and around aspiring DJ/entertainer Rachel Reiser a.k.a. Expecto Patron, but her hypochondria and dreams of the stage keep getting in the way of her finding the truth--that she is an actual wizard. Note: This casting call is ...Jul 14
- Rehearses Aug.-Oct. in Spring Hill, FL; performs Oct. 20 & 21 near Tampa, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Spring Hill, FL
Casting "American Chilly," a comedy/horror musical rockestra about a TV reporter, Morgen Enright, who inherits a hotel, restaurant, and gas station all-in-one that possesses a curse on the land by evil spirits, Cactus People. Morgen Enright quits his job and moves his three boys, who formed a metal band, to ...Jul 14