- All productions rehearse and perform in Grand Lake, CO.
- Seeking submissions from: Grand Lake, CO
Casting Rocky Mountain Repertory's 2015 Summer Season. Currently casting: "42nd Street" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 1; closes Aug. 21); "Addams Family" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 7; closes Aug. 20); and "All Shook Up" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 22; closes Aug. 22). Note: Equity members cast could be in the resident company and be ...Feb 20
- Scene will be workshopped Mar. 4 (2-3 p.m.) at NYU in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a scene from Matt Damon's breakout film, "Good Will Hunting," for an NYU Directing the Actor class. Synopsis: Will Hunting, a parentless youth living in the poorest part of Boston, has a genius-level IQ but only works odd-jobs around town. When Will is arrested for attacking a police officer, ...Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 12 in Williamsburg, VA; runs Mar. 27 through Labor Day in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 3, in New York, NY
Seeking vibrant and energetic performers for Busch Gardens Entertainment's collection of Spring/Summer season productions.Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin in late Dec. in Missoula, MT (at the University); opens in late Jan. in Missoula, MT, then tours nationally through April (still booking).
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors only for four available roles in "All My Sons."Feb 20
- Productions rehearse and perform in St. Paul, MN.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10 in St. Paul, MN
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Ordway Center for the Performing Arts. Season includes: "Pirates of Penzance" (Gilbert & Sullivan, music & lyrics; James A. Rocco, dir. choreo.; Bruce Monroe & Albert Evans, new orchestration. Rehearsals begin Jul. 7). The full season will be announced Feb. 23.Feb 20
- Shoot dates TBD in either LA or NYC, depending where we find actress.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY
Casting a new sketch comedy web series. This episode would be the one of a few that will premiere this fall. Synopsis: *THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO THIS* In this scene, Victoria finds herself meeting Christian for the first time. She is well aware he holds a deep dark ...Feb 20
- Part-time gig; exact dates TBD. Position is based in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Seeking a local personality to star in ACME Hotel Company's 2015 Do Your Thing video series that will celebrate Chicago’s local culture, from art and design to film, food, music, and dance. Account executive states: "Designed to celebrate self-expression and individuality, ACME’s video series aims to showcase its fun, quirky ...Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; performances are Apr. 10-12 at The Point Theater in The Bronx, NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Bronx, NY
Casting Equity actors for "Durang/Durang," a production consisting of six comedic one-acts. Plays include: "Mrs. Sorken"; "For Whom the Souther Belle Tolls"; "A Stye in the Eye"; Nina in the Morning"; "Wanda's Visit"; and "Business Lunch at the Russian Tea Room."Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin May 12; runs June 12-July 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in New York, NY
Casting "At the Table." Some roles have been cast but actors may be considered for possible replacements/understudies. Synopsis: What happens to us in a changing world when those in the center of the conversation are really on the periphery, and those in the minority suddenly find themselves at the center ...Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 22; runs Jul. 22-Aug. 30, 2015 (with a possible five-week extension) in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 6 in New York, NY
Casting an untitled play by Annie Baker.Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin July 2; runs July 16-Oct. 10 in Wilton, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in New York, NY
Seeking two Equity actors, either two men or one man and one woman, for "Complete Works of William Shakespeare."Feb 20
- Shoots for two hours on March 9, in White Rock, BC.
- Seeking submissions from: Vancouver, BC; White Rock, BC
Casting an online video. Project description: "Creating a promo video of a residence for seniors, showing young seniors concerned for their older parents."Feb 20
- Play is currently in the creative development process and rehearsals; estimated run begins April-May 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Triptych," a play about rites and myths of love, lust, and longing. Artistic director states: "These are uninhibited portraits of beauty in voluntary captivity. Be advised that Luciani's Absolute Theater is an all-male physical-ritualistic theater company. Before applying, carefully read the information about The Absolute Theater beliefs in the ...Feb 20
- Program runs mid-August 2015, through the end of May 2016, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Portland, OR
Portland Playhouse is selecting artists to participate in their apprentice program. Producers state: "Portland Playhouse provides emerging artists with professional experience and training. Apprentices work 20 hours/week in various production areas, including marketing, development, literary, casting, and education. Apprentices benefit from the small-group, select nature of the program, working closely ...Feb 20
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Lantern Theatre Company's season. This is part of the Greater Philadelphia Annual Auditions (GPAA). Season includes: "Photograph 51" (Anna Ziegler, dir. Dates: Sept. 10-Oct. 11, 2015); "Underneath the Lintel" (Glen Berger, writer. Dates: Nov. 5-Dec. 6, 2015); "Oscar Wilde: From the Depths" (Charles McMahon, writer. Dates: Jan. 14-Feb. 14, ...Feb 20
- Read-through and publicity shoot in late April; shoot dates TBD, split between Chicago, IL and NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors to fill multiple roles in an untitled web series. Synopsis: This dramedy web series is about an interracial couple who is on a reality TV show chronicling the obstacles of interracial couples.Feb 20