- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2015; runs Mar. 26-Apr. 19, 2015 in Alameda, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in Alameda, CA
Casting the play "Blood Brothers." Production description: "The modern musical fable of twin brothers separated at birth and raised separately - one by his working class mother, and the other by her childless upper class employer. Their identities are kept secret from each other due to a fabricated superstition, but ...Oct 16
- Performances run Apr. 25-May 17, 2015, in Berkeley, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Berkeley, CA
Casting the musical "Hairspray." Production description: "Pleasantly plump teenager Tracy Turnblad teaches 1962 Baltimore a thing or two about integration after landing a spot on a local TV dance show."Oct 15
- Shoots February 2015 in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting the feature film "Wild Violet." Production description: "A portrait of a young, modern woman, and a day in her life in San Francisco, as she seeks the meaning of life through sex, drugs, rock & roll, friendship, and experimentation; and ultimately, herself."Oct 15
- Shoots mid-late November in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Rest," a short film that follows Andrew, a hard-working and family-oriented young man who approaches his life calmly, one day at a time, and takes his family duties very seriously. Andrew selflessly takes care of his mother, who suffers from dementia, and his sister, a washed-up addict whose life ...Oct 15
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23, 2015; runs Apr. 9-May 3, 2015 in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in Los Altos, CA
Casting the play "Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?" Production description: "George and Martha, a sharp-tongued and dysfunctional couple, invite a new young professor and his wife over for cocktails following a late night faculty party. Over the course of the evening, the unwitting guests are drawn into a tour de ...Oct 15
- Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs Apr. 25-May 2, 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA and Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Grand Duke." Production description: "A troupe of actors plots to take over the government of the Grand Duchy of Pfennig-Halbpfennig, but political and romantic complications abound, and disputes are settled by means of a Statutory Duel. This was Gilbert & Sullivan’s final collaboration."Oct 15
- Rehearsals TBD in late October and early November; shoots early November in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Accident," a student short film for NYU. Synopsis: Jack is talking with a girl on Google Glass before getting mistakenly kidnapped by two Russian guys. Through the translation of Google Glass, Jack understands that the kidnap is a mistake, though the two guys speak in Russian. But before ...Oct 15
- Rehearses in November in NYC; shoots Dec. 11-16 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Levi," a student thesis film for California Institute of the Arts. Synopsis: A college sophomore is forced to confront a long-kept secret when his mother's intolerance of his homosexuality threatens to destroy his relationship with his younger brother, who is unsuspecting of his homosexuality.Oct 15
- Shoots February 2015 in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Party Killer," a Chapman University student film. Synopsis: A group of high school seniors gather for a murder mystery party, but when one of them actually dies, Alex, a less-popular outsider, will do her best to help find the murderer and save the day, despite the cool kid madness ...Oct 15