- Rehearses June 13-July 6; runs July 7-23 (Thurs.-Sat.) at the Spire Center for Performing Arts in downtown Plymouth, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Plymouth, MA
Casting Americana Theatre Company's production of “Grease.”Jan 30
- Rehearsals and performances to be held in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 15 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Boy From Oz," a musical. Project description: "Tony award-winning Broadway musical based on the life of famed Australian songwriter and performer Peter Allen."Jan 30
- Rehearses late February; shoots in March in Athens, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Athens, GA
Casting "Clown School," a short film. Synopsis: Sherry is a talented clown at a large university; however, she's set on finding a normal job instead of pursing her passion due to financial worries.Jan 30
- Tentatively shoots late Feb/early March in the L.A. area.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Where The Truth Ends," a short film about a couple in the midst of an argument that seemingly appears to be leading to divorce on account of infidelity. The truth, however, is that they are stronger than ever, but their situation is much worse.Jan 30
- Shoots April 7-11 in Chicago, IL. Note: Rehearsals will be scheduled around actors' availability.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Chicago, IL and Feb 20 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Social Hour," a Columbia College Chicago practicum film. Synopsis: In protest of her caretaker’s dictatorship over her nursing home, Nora escapes for a night of freedom. Enlisting the help of her friend Rose, the two septuagenarians go on a quest to find pot in order to be liberated from ...Jan 30
- Shoots May-June in Florida.
- Seeking submissions from: FL
Casting college-aged actors for "Hacktivist," a feature film.Jan 30
- Showcase in Feb. 2016 in Tri-State area.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; NY; PA
Seeking a teen guitarist for a pop-punk-alternative female band to showcase.Jan 30
- Shoots April 3-8 in Milwaukee and Madison, WI.
- Seeking submissions from: Milwaukee, WI; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY
Casting "Pheasants," a short film. Synopsis: In the cutthroat world of advertising, a young copywriter (Wes) plans to jump ship to another agency to escape his sociopathic boss, Ryan. Before Wes can flee, he is forced to join Ryan on a mandatory bonding weekend at a pheasant farm in Wisconsin. ...Jan 30
- Due to overwhelming entries from Cali residents. Shooting will now take place in Los Angeles, CA surrounding area.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking a host to anchor an untitled online talk show.Jan 30
- Shoots March 18-20 and April 1-3 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Casket Syndrome," inspired by the mag rack pulps of the 1940's. Synopsis: A calm evening turns chaotic when New York City private investigator, Emjay Perry, finds herself smack dead in the center of a drug war between a local gang and the feds that involves $50,000 worth of dope ...Jan 30
- Rehearses Mar. 19-June 10 (approximately 5 p.m.-12 a.m.) in Dallas, TX; tour is scheduled to begin in mid-June 2016.
- Auditions: Mar 11, 12 in Dallas, TX
Seeking backup dancers for a nationwide tour and music videos for independent dance recording artist Martone. Singer states: "This is a high-energy dance extravaganza production that will propel Martone's career into the stratosphere. Every dancer must be prepared to dance throughout his entire set list, which will take last approximately ...Jan 30
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 8 on Mon. and Wed. (6-10 p.m.); tech rehearsals Apr. 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, and 21 (6-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 22, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30, and 31. All rehearsals and performances are at Porch Light Productions in Glen Rock, NJ, accessible by bus/train from NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Glen Rock, NJ
Casting "Our Town," the play. Synopsis: Thornton Wilder's "Our Town" presents the Gibbs and Webb families as they live among a host of others in the fictitious town of Grover's Corners, New Hampshire, at the turn of the 20th century. The Stage Manager speaks directly to the audience to tell ...Jan 30