- Rehearses Mar. 9-22; shoots Mar. 23-Apr. 24, 2015 (exact dates TBD) in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in New York, NY
Casting "5 Doctors," an independent feature film. Synopsis: "5 Doctors" is a comedy about a hypochondriac, Spencer, who travels back to his hometown to go to five doctors' appointments in a single day without seeing any of his friends or family and Jay, the well-meaning childhood friend whom Spencer ropes ...
- Shoots Feb. 15 & 16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Loom," a student film. Synopsis: A man struggles with relationships as a young adult because of childhood connections with his father.
- Rehearses Saturdays (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) at Prentis Hall, Columbia University, 632 W. 125th St. (between Broadway and 12th Ave.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 7 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for IMPACT Repertory Theatre, a Harlem-based, award-winning youth theater company that views leadership training and the performing arts as a way to develop oneself and change the world in a positive way. Director of admissions states: "We develop actors, dancers, rappers, singers, poets, and writers to create original ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Rutherford, NJ.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Rutherford, NJ
Casting 12 Miles West Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Wild Oats" (James McLure, writer. Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; runs Apr. 17-May 2); "100 Famous Views of Otzi" (James Racheff, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 11-26); and "The Lion in Winter" (James Goldman, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs ...
- Shoots Fall 2015 in Brooklyn and NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Confidential," a no-budget, female centric buddy comedy.
- Shooting February 28-April 19, in PA.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting the Drexel University student film, "Blue Eyes." Project description: "Follows a day in the life of Guy Conti, an aspiring artist whose day just keeps getting worse."
- Season runs May 20–Dec. 13, 2015 in Ogunquit, ME.
- Auditions: Jan 31, in New York, NY
Casting The Ogunquit Playhouse's 2015 Season. Shows under consideration: "Sister Act," "Nice Work If You Can Get It," "Rock of Ages", "Victor/Victoria," and "Saturday Night Fever."
- Rehearses mid-Feb.-May 16 (Mon. & Wed. 5-7 p.m. (until 8 p.m. on occasion); dress/tech rehearsals are second week in May; performs May 16 & 23 (two performances each day) at the Connolly Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 3 in NY, NY
Casting "H.M.S. Pinafore" for Amore Opera’s all-kid troupe for their spring-production. Synopsis: From the brilliant team of Gilbert & Sullivan comes this timeless maritime classic, performed by kids 6-14. Millions of fans have flocked to this lampoon of the British class system, poking fun at party politics, the Royal Navy, ...
- Rehearsals begin February 7, 2015, every Sat. (8-11 a.m.), Tues. & Thurs.(7:30-11 p.m.) in Huntington, NY; each play will be rehearsed once weekly; performances begin Jan. 18, 2015 at the Merrick Theatre and Centre For The Performing Arts in Merrick, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Huntington, NY
Casting local performers and crew for the Black Box Thespians, a new Long Island-based theater company. Our current production consists of three plays from New York area playwright Gary Apple, and features "When God Comes for Breakfast, You Don't Burn The Toast," and two new one-act plays, "D.C.T." (Dreams Come ...
- Rehearses and performs approximately August 2015-May 2016; rehearses in Chicago, IL; performs in Chicago, IL, and tours nationally and internationally.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Chicago, IL
Seeking dancers for Giordano Dance Chicago. Male and female dancers for the main company must be at least 22 years of age. Dancers must have a strong ballet and jazz technique. GDC consists of ten dancers, five men and five women. The company tours nationally and internationally. Giordano II positions ...
- All shows rehearse and perform in Center Valley, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Center Valley, PA
Casting Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival's 2015 Season. Season includes: "Les Miserables" (Claude-Michel Schonberg, music-book; Herbert Kretzmer, lyrics; Alain Boublil, book; Dennis Razze, dir.; Stephen Casey, choreo.; J. Bennett Durham, music dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 10-28); "Henry V" (William Shakespeare, playwright; Matt Pfeiffer, dir. Rehearsals begin June 5; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15 (three rehearsals of three hours); reading is Feb. 23 at the National Black Theatre in Harlem, NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in New York, NY
Casting a staged reading for the award-winning play "The Messiah Complex." Synopsis: DJ Messiah’s got no time for the past. Music is her escape into the future. But her ghosts catch up, unearthing the queer secrets buried in Black city life. And ghosts have got all the time in the ...