Showing 494 roles with upcoming auditions in the New York, NY areaView more roles
View roles in all locations
- Nine-month contracts begin in September 2013.
- Auditions: Jun 24, 25, in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile musical theatre vocalists for a repertory company of 19 performers to bring to life four musical theatre style productions on Disney's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder sailing on voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 16; tour runs Oct. 15, 2013-June 8, 2014.
- Auditions: Jun 24 in New York City, NY
Casting the 2013-14 non-Equity national tour of "Memphis," based on the Broadway production directed by Christopher Ashley and choreographed by Sergio Trujillo. The show tells the fictional story of Huey Calhoun, one of the first white disc jockeys who dared to play rhythm & blues music for his white teenage ...
- June 24 in New York, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 24, in New York, NY
Seeking actor-teachers for the CUNY Creative Arts Team. Company states: "Come and network with directors at CUNY-Creative Arts Team and learn about the diverse opportunities for teaching artists at the foremost educational theater company in the country."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 15 in Pittsfield, MA. Performances run Nov. 7-24 at the Barrington Stage Company St. Germain Stage in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jun 24 in Lenox, MA
Casting Lauren Gunderson's "Emilie: La Marquies Du Chatelet Defends Her Life Tonight."
- Rehearses and performs at the Westchester Sandbox Theatre, 931c East Boston Post Rd., Mamaroneck, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 24 in Eastchester, NY
Casting "Out of Sight...Out of Murder." Synopsis: Peter Knight is grinding out a murder story in an old mansion where another author was murdered years before. A weird electrical storm effects a cosmic snafu and his characters come to life. There's the lovely ingenue, the trusty butler, a feisty character ...
- Rehearsals begin July 1 at Ripley-Grier Studios. Performances run July 23-27 in outdoor stages and off-Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting the NYC Euripides Free Summer Festival Series production of “Hippolytus.”
- Rehearses in Fair Lawn NJ at the Fair Lawn Community Center on July 27-28 & Aug. 3-4 from 10-4; Showcase performance will be held Aug. 5 at The Producers Club in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 24, 25 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Seeking talented and passionate teen (13-18) participants for the Old Library Theatre's four day summer intensive which culminates in a showcase at the Producers Club in NYC in front of invited agents, casting directors and other industry professionals. Everyone will be featured in song or monologue/scene or both based on ...
- Rehearses July 15-31 (6-10 p.m., 12 rehearsals); dress/tech July 29-31; runs Aug. 1-18 (16 perfs., matinees and evenings).
- Auditions: Jun 24, 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Ghetto Babylon."
- Rehearsals begin late June 2013; performs Aug. 1, 3 & 4 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Marley: A Musical Tragedy," a new musical about a young girl struggling to understand her rapidly changing world amid her parents' recent divorce. Based on Euripides' "Hippolytus," the show follows the story of a mother and daughter and reveals just how deadly the power of love can be.