- Rehearses May 16-July 15; "Titus Andronicus" runs July 17, 19, 23, & 25 (8 p.m.); "Twelfth Night" runs July 16, 18, 24, & 26 (8 p.m.) in Claremont and Diamond Bar, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Claremont, CA
Casting "Titus Andronicus" and "Twelfth Night," performed in rep by summer company members at an outdoor amphitheater.
- Show runs at the Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York City, NY
Seeking sports acrobats, gymnasts, martial artists, high divers, aerialists, cheerleaders, and circus artists for "Le Rêve: The Dream," presented exclusively at Wynn Las Vegas. Note: "Le Rêve" is an aquatic show.
- Runs July 11-Aug. 15 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Jesus Christ Superstar," a rock-opera that takes a sometimes irreverent, always impassioned, look at Jesus’ last days. As Judas begins to question the motivations and methods of his friend and mentor, emotion and true belief are put to the test. Company states: "'Jesus Christ Superstar' illuminates the transcendent power ...
- Rehearsals begin May 28; previews July 1 & 2; runs July 3-26 at the Studio/Stage Theatre, L.A.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Victor Hugo's Les Miserables," a play. Synopsis: The year is 1936. "Sing, Sing, Sing (With A Swing)" is released in America. In France, support for extremist groups and fascism is on the rise. What is to come will change the world forever. Set against the jazzy and culturally-vibrant era ...