- Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Jan. 28-Apr. 1 in La Jolla, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Alice Chan" by B.D. Wong and Robert Lee.
- Shoots Jan. 2016 in L.A. and San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Let's Make the Series Happen," a dark comedy.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 30 (Mon.-Sat., 7-10 p.m.; Dec. 23-26, Dec. 31, and Jan. 1 off for the holidays); runs Jan. 20, 21, and 22 at the Arcadia Performing Arts Center, Arcadia, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Arcadia, CA
Casting "Yellow," a play by Del Shores. Synopsis: "Yellow" is a drama that chronicles a year in the life of a family in Vicksburg, Mississippi. Everything falls apart when an unexpected tragedy rocks them to the breaking point. "Yellow" explores the themes of cowardice, intolerance, and the damage caused to ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4; runs Feb. 5-28, 2016 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday matinee) in Upland, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 1, 2 in Upland, CA
Casting the west coast premiere of the Broadway adult full-length version of Disney's "The Little Mermaid."
- Season runs in Santa Maria, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting PCPA's 2016 Summer season. Season includes "Shrek" (Brad Carroll, dir.; Michael Jenkinson, choreo. Rehearses May 24-Jun. 23; runs Jun. 24-Jul. 31), "Sense And Sensibility" (Roger DeLaurier, dir. Rehearses Jun. 21-Jul. 22; runs Jul. 23-Aug. 21), and "In The Heights" (Michael Jenkinson, dir.; Matt Williams, choreo. Rehearses Jun. 28-Aug. 12; ...
- Tour is ongoing through 2016. European itineraries include Mediterranean and Baltic routes.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in North Hollywood, CA and Nov 4, 5 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking singers and dancers for main stage shows, cabarets and other entertainment offerings for Viking Ocean Cruises.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2016; runs Feb. 12-28 in Long Beach, CA. (4 shows per week; Thurs., Fri., Sat. eves. & Sun. matinees).
- Auditions: Nov 4 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Closer Than Ever" with music by David Shire and lyrics by Richard Maltby.
- Rehearses once or twice a week; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 13 in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Pasadena, CA
Casting an original production of a new edit of Shakespeare's War of the Roses plays, to be performed in Pasadena at the Lineage Performing Arts Center (approx. 60 seats). Seeking actors who are comfortable with Shakespearean text or eager to learn and great at memorization; eager to be a part ...
- Currently running on Broadway and touring.
- Auditions: Nov 11, 12, 14 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting performers for the Broadway, touring and international productions of Disney's "Aladdin" and "The Lion King."