- Rehearsals begin Apr. 17; runs May 5-17, 2015 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 11 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Music Man," a musical.
- Runs Mar. 13-14, 2015 in NYC and Apr. 18 in Rochester, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 24 in New York, NY
Seeking singer/actors for the 2015 Lotte Lenya Competition, a program of The Kurt Weill Foundation for Music and an international theater singing contest that emphasizes wide-ranging repertoire and the acting of songs and arias within a dramatic context. The competition recognizes young singer/actors in repertoire ranging from opera/operetta to contemporary ...
- Annual renewable contracts begin Aug. 1, 2015 and end July 31, 2016. Relocation to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN) necessary for the position.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Minneapolis, MN
Seeking tenors, baritones, and basses for the 2015-16 season of Cantus, "the nation’s only full-time artist-led vocal ensemble." Company states: " Cantus is an internationally-touring ensemble based in arts-rich Twin Cities, performing 70+ concerts and 30+ outreach activities each season. Repertoire spans all periods and genres. Represented by Alliance Artist ...
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations vary by theater/company.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6, 7 in Chattanooga, TN
Casting for various professional theaters at Southeastern Theatre Conference (SETC). Company states: "Join 80+ professional theater companies for real jobs, with real theaters, for real opportunities! Repertory, dinner, stock, summer, outdoor, touring, theme park, and cruise line theaters will be hiring leads, supporting, character, ensemble, chorus, dance line actors, and ...