- Rehearses in Oct.; runs Oct. 28 and Nov. 4 and 11, with possible extensions, at the Cicada Club in downtown L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Not Phantom, the Musical!," an interactive musical event, performed in a supper club setting where the world of Andrew Lloyd Webber gets lampooned. With an in-your-face, original book and parody lyrics, the audience goes on a journey through the plot of "Phantom of the Opera."
- Festival will be held in Oct. 8-11 and Oct. 16-18 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Hollywood, CA
NOW CASTING: "A Scream Queen to Die For," the new face of After Dark Films' nationwide horror film festival, " 8 films to Die For. " http://8filmstodiefor.com/ Seeking contestants to participate in a contest to find the next Scream Queen. The videos will be posted online, and the winner will ...
- Rehearsals begin on or around Sept. 13; runs Nov. 11-Dec. 13 (12 to 14 performances total) in Covina, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Covina, CA
Casting "A Christmas Story the Musical," based on the popular Warner Brothers motion picture written by Jean Sheperd, Leigh Brown, and Bob Clark.
- Runs Oct. 16-Nov. 21 at the Glendale Centre Theatre in Glendale.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Arsenic & Old Lace."
- Contracts run in Osaka, Japan.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10, 11 in New York City, NY and Sep 14, 15 in Orlando, FL and Sep 18, 19 in Chicago, IL and Sep 22, 23 in Las Vegas, NV and Sep 26, 27 in Hollywood, CA and Sep 30, Oct 1 in Salt Lake City, UT
Seeking passionate performers to entertain and enchant guests. Incredible opportunities await talented entertainers in the exciting and colorful city of Osaka. Every role, every character, everyday, is a new opportunity to let your talent and passion to entertain shine!
- Rehearses in mid-Oct.; shoots Oct. 23 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Burbank, CA
Casting "'Who Killed Carl Washington?," a short film for NYFA. Synopsis: "Who Killed Carl Washington?" is about the unraveling of the Washingtons.
- Shoot dates are TBD in SoCal.
- Auditions: Sep 11, Oct 16, Nov 20 in Pasadena, CA
Casting actors to perform monologues in a televised production, "Tomorrow's Thespians" before industry professionals.
- Rehearses Nov. 30-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Educational Cultural Complex in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 19 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The Wiz."
- Rehearsals begin in mid-Sept.; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 13 at Theatre Palisades/Pierson Playhouse, 941 Temescal Canyon Rd., Pacific Palisades, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 14 in Pacific Palisades, CA
Casting "The Game's Afoot or Holmes for the Holidays," a play. Synopsis: Sherlock Holmes is on the case, or is he? Actor William Gillette, the first Sherlock Holmes, must solve a mysterious murder before he becomes the next victim.
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs.; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 19 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Westchester Playhouse, 8301 Hindry Ave., Westchster, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13, 14 in Westchester, CA
Casting "Something's Afoot," a murder mystery musical that spoofs detective stories.