- Non-Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 6; Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 14-23 (nine performances) at the Kavli Theatre, Bank of America Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting Bobby and all Dance Ensemble roles in "Memphis." Casting personnel state: "Although we encourage all ethnicities to attend the auditions, be advised we are looking for actors who can convincingly play the ethnicities called for in the role descriptions. Cast age limited to age 16 and up. "
- Rehearses Sept. 15–Oct. 2 in Greene, NY (outside of Binghamton); performs Oct. 3-19 (Thurs.–Sun.) in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 12, 13 in New York, NY
Casting two roles for men, one Equity and one non-Equity, in "Mr. Hart and Mr. Brown," the second-ever production of this new play by Bruce Graham, author of "The Outgoing Tide." Synopsis: The play is based loosely on real historical figures and set in Nebraska near the end of the ...
- Rehearsals begin October 2014; open-ended contract runs at the Wynn in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in Las Vegas, NV and Aug 12 in Van Nuys, CA
Seeking technically-trained dancers for Wynn Las Vegas.
- October 2014 at Wynn Las Vegas
- Auditions: Aug 15 in Las Vegas, NV and Aug 13 in Van Nuys, CA
Seeking: Principle Vocalists Women: Looking for two women who have Broadway (Golden Age) legit lyrical voices as well as strong character belt voices. Both women should be capable of singing material such as: It’s Today/Mame; Rose’s Turn/Gypsy; Adelaide’s Lament/Guys and Dolls; All that Jazz/Chicago. Men: Looking for two male performers. ...
- Rehearsals and performances TBD in Japan. Note: performers must be willing to relocate to Japan for up to 13 months.
- Auditions: Aug 13, 16 in Long Beach, CA
Casting Wizarding World of Harry Potter Frog Choir for Universal Studios, Japan.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 23 (weeknights & weekend days); tech begins Sept. 28; runs Oct. 1-23 (Wed. & Thurs. evenings with matinee Oct. 19) at the Little Fish Theatre in San Pedro, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 16, 17 in San Pedro, CA
Casting "Educating Rita." Synopsis: "Bored with teaching undergraduates English literature, Frank Bryant morosely reflects through a whiskey glass on his failed marriage and his attempt at becoming a poet. His world is turned upside down by the arrival of Rita, a hairdresser who has decided to find herself by taking ...
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations vary.
- Auditions: Aug 25, 26 in New Brunswick, NJ
Seeking union and nonunion performers for the New Jersey Theatre Alliance's Combined auditions. Note: Not all Alliance member theaters participate in these auditions and we will not have a confirmed list of participating theaters until about a week before the auditions.
- Shoots Sept. 2014 in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 26, 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Tweet Dreams," a dramedy web series about a women who starts an online fantasy with a poet and leaves her life to find him.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs from Nov. 20-Dec. 31, 2014 in Oceano, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8, in Oceano, CA
Casting young actors for "A Christmas Carol."
- Dates TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking circus performers, all floor and aerial disciplines, trampoline and trampwall performers, and original and innovative acts for Cirque du Soleil's current shows and upcoming creations. Founded in 1984, Cirque du Soleil has 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities, and 1,300 artists. Cirque ...
- Dates TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 25 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking parkour, tricking, martial arts, and skipping performers for Cirque du Soleil's current shows and upcoming creations. Founded in 1984, Cirque du Soleil has 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities, and 1,300 artists. Cirque du Soleil Casting is offering onstage career opportunities for ...
- Rehearsal and production dates are TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting athletes for "Cirque du Soleil." Company states: "Founded in 1984, 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities and 1,300 artists. Cirque du Soleil Casting is offering onstage career opportunities for athletes, circus performers, clowns, dancers, singers, instrumentalists, physical actors and other talents." Cirque ...