- Rehearsals begin Apr. 19, 2016 in Washington, D.C.; tech May 10 in Atlanta; opens May 12 in Atlanta, GA; week two is May 17-21 in Miami, FL; week three is May 24-28 in Austin, TX; week four is May 31-June 4 in Denver, CO; week five is June 7-11 in L.A.; week six is June 14-18 in Oakland, CA; week seven is June 21-25 in Chicago, IL; week eight is June 28-July 2 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors (four women, one man) for principal roles in this eight-city U.S. tour of "1 in 3 Play" (working title).
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 4; runs Apr. 28-May 21 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Idiot," a play by Kristin Marting and Robert Lyon.
- PA contract for next season will likely be from Sept. 2016-June 2017 Children's Theatre Company, 2400 3rd Ave. South, Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Washington, DC and Feb 19 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors to audition for Children’s Theatre Company (CTC)'s Performing Apprentice (PA) Program for the 2016-2017 season. Company manager states: "CTC’s PA Program is one of the most intensive in the nation. It offers a comprehensive opportunity for gifted young actors ages 19 and older. PAs have the unique opportunity ...
- Rehearses Feb. 23-April 23 (weeknights, 7-10 p.m. and weekends, 2-8 p.m.); runs April 27-May 1 at the IATI Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Chasing Light," a new play from Shout Alone Theater Company. Synopsis: The play uses devised movement, song, and lyric text to tell the story of a young girl born in the depths of New York City's abandoned subway tunnels who's never seen the light of day. "Chasing Light" follows ...
- Events and parties are all around the Chicago land area. Character research is up to the performer. Rehearsals may be called for large events.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors to portray fairy tale characters and heroes. Royal Princess Parties provides professional and fun entertainment for birthday parties and events all over the Chicago land area. This is a paid job with tips. Seeking young men who can play ages 17-30 for princes, heroes and more. Previous experience ...
- All shows rehearse for approximately two weeks prior to the first performance. Shows rehearse and perform in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Feb 18, in New York, NY
Seeking strong nonunion male and female dancers and singers for Bill Hanney's Theatre by the Sea's 2016 season. Season includes: "Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story" (Richard Sabellico, dir. Runs June 1-19, 2016); "West Side Story" (Bob Richard, dir.; Diane Laurenson, choreo. Runs June 22-July 16); "The Wizard of Oz" (Billy ...
- Lab runs Mar. 23-Apr. 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for two available roles in "Freaky Friday." Three other principal roles have been cast; however, actors may be considered for possible replacements. Actors of all cultural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 11; runs May 24-June 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity female actors for an all-female production of Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew."
- Shoots April in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "You're Back in the Room," based on the smash-hit U.K. format of the same name, which features physical comedy and unpredictable situations as five contestants are challenged to complete a variety of simple, every day tasks (from frosting a cake to painting a picture) while being hypnotized in order ...
- Rehearses in February; shoots March-April (most likely on weekends) in La Verne, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in La Verne, CA
Casting "The Messenger," a dramatic student short film for the University of La Verne about a murder mystery.
- Shooting May 2016 in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Smyrna, GA and Feb 27 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Family Stranger," a feature film. Producer states: "I am only shooting the piloting at this time for promotion and sponsorship but will shoot the full length within a year."
- Rehearses March 14-April 29 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs April 30-May 22 (Sat. & Sun., 5 p.m.) at STAGEStheatre, 400 E. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Fullerton, CA
Casting "Dog Sees God: Confessions of a True Blockhead," a play. Synopsis: When CB's dog dies from rabies, CB begins to question the existence of an afterlife. His best friend is too burnt out to help, his sister has gone goth, his ex has been institutionalized, and all his other ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs Apr. 28-May 8 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Houston, TX
Casting "Heathers," a musical based on the film of the same name.
- Dollywood is open March 2016-January 2017 in Pigeon Forge, TN. Production and rehearsal dates vary, depending on the show. Positions are available for nine months, six months, and two to three months.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Spartanburg, SC
Casting Dollywood shows for 2016, including "Dreamland Drive-In," "Country Crossroads," Dolly Parton's "My People," The GemTones (a cappella group), Little Engine Playhouse, "Christmas in the Smokies," Dollywood's "It's a Wonderful Life," "O Holy Night," and "'Twas the Night Before Christmas."
- Rehearses Mon.-Fri. (1-6 p.m.) on our theatre campus in Plymouth, MA
- Auditions: Feb 20, in Boston, MA
Seeking actors for Priscilla Beach Theatre's 2016 Summer Resident Theatre Company. Season includes: "A Chorus Line" and "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum." Production manager states: "For those of you who are being introduced, here is a little information about our program: Our re-opening year in ...
- Rehearses July 11-Aug. 4th (9 a.m.-1 p.m.); performs Aug. 5-7 at The Wilmette Theatre, 1122 Central Ave., Wilmette, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 20, in Wilmette, IL
Casting "Big: The Musical," a musical based on the classic 1987 motion picture fantasy. Synopsis: Josh Baskin is sick of being awkward, out of place, undervalued, and unseen as a teenager. At a carnival, he makes a wish to the Zoltar machine to become "big." To his shock, his wish ...
- Full-cast table reading (with dramaturg Cherríe Moraga) takes place Mar. 12; rehearses Apr. 22-May 19; runs May 20, 21, 25, 26, and 27 at BRIC in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Messiah Complex," in which a scratch at the DJ booth stages a ritual re-play of the past that can heal generations of violence. Playwright states: "The Messiah Complex is a black queer origin story about the legacy of the Panthers in the age of crack. In a nightclub ...