- Rehearses March 26-April 29 (Mon.-Wed., 6-11 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 12-4 p.m.) in Glendale, CA; tech/previews April 30-May 5; runs May 6-29 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Atwater Village Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the West Coast premiere of "Turtles," a play by John Greiner-Ferris. Synopsis: A mother snatches her two kids. She's on the run, scraping out an existence with them in her car by the side of the road in the desert. When a man, quite literally, falls into their lives, ...
- Shoots Mar. 25-27 in Montclair, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New York, NY
Casting 'The Mourning After', a short comedy about a college student who mourns over the sudden death of her one-night-stand partner until she discovers the hidden reason behind her exaggerated grief.
- Rehearsals begin March 1. Performances run April 1-17, in Fountain Hills, AZ.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Fountain Hills, AZ
Casting Woody Allen's comedy "Play it Again, Sam." Project description: Allan Felix has this thing about Humphrey Bogart. Bookish and insecure with women, Allan’s hero, Bogey, comes to the rescue with a fantastic bevy of beauties played out in hilarious fantasy sequences."
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 18 (Mon.-Sat., daytime); runs May 2-13 (daytime) in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Miami, FL
Casting "Rock Odyssey."
- Rehearsal and shoot dates TBD at Vanguard University and other locations in the Orange County, CA area.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Chains," a student film about a college student who is held back by the chains of his depression/anxiety issues. With the help of his two best friends, he finds that he holds the keys to his freedom and happiness.
- Rehearsals begin March 17. Production runs March 25-27 & April 1-4, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Dallas, TX
Casting the production, "The Frequency of Death."
- Rehearses Mar. 7 & 8; shoots Mar. 10 & 11.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting an original 4-minute short for UCLA Extension, "Chasing Reason," about a slacker so desperate to pay his rent that he pretends to be a hired killer and takes a job from a rich woman looking to off her husband. Having never killed anyone before, he panics and discusses the ...
- Rehearses and shoots March 6 in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Andie," a student film about a high school freshman girl who is unmotivated due to a struggling relationship with her mother and being bullied in school.
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 29, Mar 1 in Boston, MA
Equity actors and actor/singers for Lyric Stage Company's 2016-17 season. Season includes "Company" (reh: Aug. 9; runs Sept. 2-Oct. 9), "Warrior Class" (reh. Sept. 27; runs Oct . 21-Nov. 13), "Murder for Two" (reh. Oct. 25; runs Nov. 25, 2016-Jan. 1, 2017), "Stage Kiss" (reh. Jan. 31, 2017; runs Feb. ...
- Rehearses Mar. 22-May 5 (Tues. and Thurs. from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.) at the Salesian Youth Renewal Retreat Center, 8301 Arroyo Dr., Rosemead, CA; performances for the children's hospitals will depend on the convenience of the hospital to maximize the patient attendance; performances for the elementary schools will be Tues. and Thurs. mornings at the schools.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 3, 8, 10 in Rosemead, CA
Casting "The Hare Who Cried Ant," a play for The Actors Project, which is celebrating five years of touring elementary schools. Artistic director states: "This spring season, we will be bringing back one of our past shows, 'The Hare Who Cried Ant,' to tour children's hospitals and a few elementary ...
- CES is Jan. 5-8, 2017 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking spokespeople for iDevices, LLC's booth at CES (Consumer Electronics Show). Seeking Vegas locals only. Creative director states: "Be a part of the world's largest technology conference. We will be exhibiting at CES 2017 this year in Las Vegas, NV. We need spokespeople to help us out in our booth ...
- Event dates are TBD in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Rahway, NJ
Seeking several female vocalists who can front a top 40 wedding corporate dance band based out of Woodbridge, NJ.
- Shoots May 12-Aug. 20 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking unsigned and undiscovered actors for the upcoming nationally syndicated television series, "Checking Out The Allen's," which involves an African-American family, a loving father and his wife in a local community.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; tentatively performs twice in Oct. 2016 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6 in Neptune City, NJ
Casting "They Call It Gravy; WE Call It Sauce!," a musical. Synopsis: What do you get when you cross traditional Sicilians, Neapolitans, and Jewish businessmen after you toss in three generations, pepper it with laughter and tears, and set it to sweet ballads? You get: “They Call It Gravy; WE ...
- Rehearsals begin May 23; runs June 16-July 16 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 6 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Don't Talk to the Actors," a play. Synopsis: A budding playwright’s dreams are swept away into a theatrical nightmare when his play is optioned for Broadway.
- Shows rehearse and perform in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 10, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity athletic and classically-trained dancers for the ensemble in "The Music Man" (Chase Brock, dir.-choreo. Rehearses and performs May 23-July 9); and "9 to 5" (Amy Jones, dir.-choreo. Rehearses and performs July 4-Aug. 20).
- Rehearsals to begin late May in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15, 16 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Gilbert and Sullivan's comic opera, "The Mikado." Project description: Our 2016 production moves The Mikado forward into the Meiji Restoration - a time when Japan restored the throne of the Emperor, opened its doors to the world of business and experienced a tsunami of cultural change that turned that ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 25 (two weeks of rehearsal; times TBA); performance dates TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors of all types, ethnicities, gender, disability, along with any actors who may feel overlooked based on any "physical" reason or limitation, for possible replacements if needed, in "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown."