- Rehearsals begin June 10; runs July 19-Aug. 14 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for roles in "Troilus And Cressida."
- Dates are subject to change. Rehearsals begin July 27; tech begins Sept. 3; previews begin Sept. 10; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 16, with possible extension to Oct. 23/Oct. 30, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Chicago, IL
Seeking men and women of all age ranges for "Wonderful Town."
- Performance dates TBD in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking comedic actors for a new sketch comedy show coming to Atlanta. Talent Manager states: "ATL Laugh Lounge will be Atlanta's first homegrown sketch comedy show. It will display the best that Atlanta has to offer in terms of comedy and acting talent. It will be a scripted and improvised ...
- Performs at Walt Disney World in the Orlando, FL area.
- Auditions: Feb 26, in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Seeking youthful and energetic male and female principal vocalists who move very well for the "Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue," performing live at the Walt Disney World.
- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26, Mar 2 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...
- Shoots Mar. 25-27 in Montclair, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New York, NY
Casting 'The Mourning After', a short comedy about a college student who mourns over the sudden death of her one-night-stand partner until she discovers the hidden reason behind her exaggerated grief.
- Runs June 8-25 in Inwood Hill Park, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New York City, NY
Casting Shakespeare's "Two Gentlemen of Verona" for Inwood Shakespeare Festival's seventeenth annual summer season of free outdoor theatre.
- Rehearsal and shoot dates TBD at Vanguard University and other locations in the Orange County, CA area.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Chains," a student film about a college student who is held back by the chains of his depression/anxiety issues. With the help of his two best friends, he finds that he holds the keys to his freedom and happiness.
- Rehearsals begin mid/late March (weeknights and the occasional weekend); runs April 22-24 & April 28, 20, and May 1 (7 p.m.) at The Tank in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Wrecks," a new play written by Matt Minnicino. Synopsis: A sad young prince arrives at the Oracle at Delphi, because that's where he's supposed to be. A young priestess rummages through his past and plunges headlong into his future. The young prince faces three riddles: a dark stranger in ...
- Rehearsals begin March 17. Production runs March 25-27 & April 1-4, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Dallas, TX
Casting the production, "The Frequency of Death."
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 18; runs May 21-June 19 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in San Diego, CA
Casting actor/singers of all ethnic and racial backgrounds. Equity and non-union for "Woody Guthrie's American Song," with words & music by Woody Guthrie. Note: Must have San Diego housing.
- Rehearses and shoots March 6 in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Andie," a student film about a high school freshman girl who is unmotivated due to a struggling relationship with her mother and being bullied in school.
- Rehearsals begin May 16; runs June 2-July 17 in Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Feb 29 in Chicago, IL
Seeking male and female actors for an upcoming production of "Rockin' at the Fireside."
- Rehearsal and production dates vary depending on work booked.
- Auditions: Feb 29 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agent for the Agent Access Auditions (AAA). Do not sign up to audition if you are currently signed with an agent.
- Rehearses March 22-May 5 (Tues. and Thurs., 9 a.m.-12 p.m.) at the Salesian Youth Renewal Retreat Center, 8301 Arroyo Dr., Rosemead, CA; performances for the children's hospitals will depend on the convenience of the hospital to maximize the patient attendance; performances for the elementary schools will be Tues. and Thurs. mornings at the schools.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 3, 8, 10 in Rosemead, CA
Casting "The Hare Who Cried Ant," a play for The Actors Project, which is celebrating five years of touring elementary schools. Artistic director states: "This spring season, we will be bringing back one of our past shows, 'The Hare Who Cried Ant,' to tour children's hospitals and a few elementary ...