- Rehearses Feb. 21-Apr. 10 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 11-May 9 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Long Beach Playhouse, Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "By The Way, Meet Vera Stark," a ply. Synopsis: In a new dramatic comedy from Pulitzer Prize–winning playwright, Lynn Nottage, this funny yet thoughtful play draws upon the screwball films of the 1930s to take an insightful look at racial stereotypes in Hollywood. Representative of so many actual events, ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Season includes: "Red-Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins" (Margaret Engel and Allison Engel, writers; Marlena Lustik, dir. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; previews begin May 20; runs May 21-Jun. 21); "Mary, Mary" (Jean Kerr, writer; Roy Steinberg, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 2; ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 23; preview runs Feb. 13; runs Apr. 10-26 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Long Beach, CA
Seeking actor/singers for "Les Miserables," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 2 (weekday eves.); runs Apr. 10- May 3, 2015 (Fri. & Sat. eves. and Sun. matinees) at the Costa Mesa Playhouse in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting Christopher Durang’s dark comedy play “The Marriage of Bette and Boo” about 30 years in the lives of an absurdly dysfunctional family.
- Runs Apr. 3-May 9 at Glendale Centre Theatre, 324 N. Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Dear Ruth," for Glendale Centre Theatre, a comedy written by Norman Krasna, produced by Tim Dietlein, and directed by George Strattan. Casting is open to all ethnicities. Customer service representative states: "Good comedic timing essential for all characters."
- Rehearses May 19-June 9; runs June 10-July 11 in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Pittsfield, MA
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles and ensemble in "Man of La Mancha." Synopsis: In the late 16th century, Miguel de Cervantes (a tax collector, soldier, and author) and his assistant, Sancho, foreclose on a church that failed to pay its taxes. The two men are thrown into prison ...