- Shooting May 2016 in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Smyrna, GA and Feb 27 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Family Stranger," a feature film. Producer states: "I am only shooting the piloting at this time for promotion and sponsorship but will shoot the full length within a year."
- Rehearses Feb. 25; shoots Feb. 26-27, Mar. 4-6 in Costa Mesa and Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "This Moment with You," in which a young woman is dealing with the death of her sister by revisiting her past while trying to stay in the present.
- Shoots March 11-13 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in New York, NY
Casting "Dope City," a parody student film about how three friends in high school deal with girls and life.
- Shoots Mar. 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Mi-Shell-Lay," a short film that examines black womanhood in the media-inundated 21st Century through Michellé, a 29-year-old television writer working in development at a new network. Synopsis: She has set two career goals: solve her network’s diversity issue and be more socially relatable with her colleagues. She begins to ...
- Shoots April 9-11 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in New York, NY
Casting "The Coupon," a student film. Synopsis: When a flamboyant and reclusive writer ventures out to the dry cleaner's, he ends up meeting a woman who might be his match made in wacko heaven.
- Shoots March 5-20, in Dallas/Fort Worth and Rowlett, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in Dallas, TX
Casting the independent web series "Given Circumstances." Project description: "Reluctant husband Lance and childless wife Laura have been unsuccessful in starting a family. They eventually take on fertility specialist, Dr. Jun, to unravel the mystery. Laura embraces extreme measures to try to become pregnant, but Lance is revealed as having ...
- Shoots mid-April in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Off Book," an offbeat comedic short film about living a scripted life.
- Shoots March 14-15, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Houston, TX
Casting the independent short film, "Requiem of A Fallen Actress." Project description: "An elderly actress is dying from a terminal disease. And her last wish is to spend her last final moments with her son."
- Rehearses on date(s) TBD (based on actor availability) prior to shoot; shoots Mar. 31-Apr. 2 in Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Friend," a short film. Synopsis: We find Scott sneaking into cars at the power plant parking lot, looking for something.Finds what he’s after. Nearly gets caught. Scott, Matt, and Tubbs are high school buds. They've played football together, clowned around like teens do, and suddenly grown up together way ...