- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14 at the Santa Clarita Ballet Academy (maximum 40 hours of rehearsal over the 5 week rehearsal period; dress/tech rehearsals run Sept. 18; performances run Sept. 19 & 20 at the Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting the ballet "The Sleeping Beauty," with music by Tchaikovsky, based on the choreography of Petipa.Jun 08
- Studio is located in Westchester, NY but competition is nation wide.
- Seeking submissions from: Yonkers, NY; New York, NY; NJ; CT
Seeking participants for The Nakenterprise 30 Day $300 video contest. Sing, rap, spoken work & dub poetry, dance, moving images and modeling (to a beat) , music must be by Nakenterprise and potentially win cash every 30 days.Jun 03
- Performance date Saturday, Nov. 14, in Mount Pleasant, MI. Rehearsals TBD as actor availability information is submitted.
- Auditions: Jul 16, 17, 18, 25 in Mt. Pleasant, MI
Casting "Runagate," a medley of narrative, movement, and music inspired by the poem "Runagate Runagate." Description: Through the vessel of this work, a diverse cast of characters dramatically reflect the struggle for a freedom that is not only historic but universal.Jun 02
- Courses meet May 27-Aug. 15 (1.5 hours a week for 12 weeks) in New York, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking dancers interested in becoming instructors to train at Dancesport Teachers College. Courses will cover the first 10 steps in each dance, lead & follow, technique, theory, floor craft, choreography, and the secrets of excellent dance pedagogy. Director states: "This course is beneficial whether you want to teach or experience ...May 27
- Runs at NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agents to participate in the Agent Access Auditions, sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in the development of ...May 22
- Shows are ongoing, the last Friday of the month in Downtown Phoenix.
- Seeking submissions from: Phoenix, AZ
Casting "World Dance," live, ongoing showcase dance performances. Producers state: "'World Dance' is about creativity, collaboration, and culture. Its purpose is to provide a safe and creative space to showcase artistry from various cultures to help expose and educate our community. Started by renown flamenco artist, Carlos Montufar, 'World Dance' ...May 18
- Rehearses through the summer; shoots Aug. 29-Sept. 15 in L.A. and Miami.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting “For Sofia,” a feature film redemption story that follows Alexa who, 20 years after witnessing the murder of her mother, seeks revenge on the man who killed her.May 15
- Rehearsals are flexible over the summer in Allentown, PA; tour begins in October on the east coast.
- Seeking submissions from: Allentown, PA
Seeking dancers for "Haunted Illusions," a touring magic and illusion show featuring several original illusions. Visit: www.hauntedillusionsshow.com for more info and video of the show.May 14
- Rehearses summer 2015 in South Broward, FL; performs September 2015 in Miami, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Miami, FL; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Boca Raton, FL
Seeking singers and dancers for "MelanchoLalaland," a contemporary multimedia opera.Mar 28
- Shows are ongoing, with a flexible schedule.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking male dancers 18+for an ongoing revue with performances at special events such as weddings, bar mitzvahs, family milestones, banquets, holiday celebrations and other private parties and public appearances. Must have musical theater and/or ballet experience (a la "A Chorus Line," "West Side Story," "Fiddler on the Roof," etc.). Tumbling, ...Jan 07
- Rehearsals are in Carol Stream, IL; performances are ongoing worldwide.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Producers state: "The Chicago Honey Bears are seeking trained female dancers and/or singers to add to our elite team of professionals. This is a full production, family-oriented, fabulously choreographed variety song & dance show that spans the decades performing worldwide for resorts, casinos, corporate events, state fairs, military bases, and ...Dec 15
- Rehearsals begin in September; runs mid-October at the Edgemar Center for the Arts in Santa Monica, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Monica, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking multi-faceted and passionate improvisational actors, dancers, and singers for "The Night of the Black Cat," a musical.Dec 02
- Production is held at Dominican University, Lund Auditorium in River Forest, IL in December.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in River Forest, IL
Casting "The Nutcracker," a ballet. Project description: "Set in 1920s Vienna, this is a tale of a little girl, whose godfather gives her a special doll one Christmas Eve."Nov 18