- Rehearsals begin May 12; runs June 12-July 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in New York, NY
Casting "At the Table." Some roles have been cast but actors may be considered for possible replacements/understudies. Synopsis: What happens to us in a changing world when those in the center of the conversation are really on the periphery, and those in the minority suddenly find themselves at the center ...Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 22; runs Jul. 22-Aug. 30, 2015 (with a possible five-week extension) in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 6 in New York, NY
Casting an untitled play by Annie Baker.Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin July 2; runs July 16-Oct. 10 in Wilton, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in New York, NY
Seeking two Equity actors, either two men or one man and one woman, for "Complete Works of William Shakespeare."Feb 20
- Shoots for two hours on March 9, in White Rock, BC.
- Seeking submissions from: Vancouver, BC; White Rock, BC
Casting an online video. Project description: "Creating a promo video of a residence for seniors, showing young seniors concerned for their older parents."Feb 20
- Play is currently in the creative development process and rehearsals; estimated run begins April-May 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Triptych," a play about rites and myths of love, lust, and longing. Artistic director states: "These are uninhibited portraits of beauty in voluntary captivity. Be advised that Luciani's Absolute Theater is an all-male physical-ritualistic theater company. Before applying, carefully read the information about The Absolute Theater beliefs in the ...Feb 20
- Program runs mid-August 2015, through the end of May 2016, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Portland, OR
Portland Playhouse is selecting artists to participate in their apprentice program. Producers state: "Portland Playhouse provides emerging artists with professional experience and training. Apprentices work 20 hours/week in various production areas, including marketing, development, literary, casting, and education. Apprentices benefit from the small-group, select nature of the program, working closely ...Feb 20
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Lantern Theatre Company's season. This is part of the Greater Philadelphia Annual Auditions (GPAA). Season includes: "Photograph 51" (Anna Ziegler, dir. Dates: Sept. 10-Oct. 11, 2015); "Underneath the Lintel" (Glen Berger, writer. Dates: Nov. 5-Dec. 6, 2015); "Oscar Wilde: From the Depths" (Charles McMahon, writer. Dates: Jan. 14-Feb. 14, ...Feb 20
- Read-through and publicity shoot in late April; shoot dates TBD, split between Chicago, IL and NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors to fill multiple roles in an untitled web series. Synopsis: This dramedy web series is about an interracial couple who is on a reality TV show chronicling the obstacles of interracial couples.Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; previews begin Oct. 6; opens Nov. 8, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 4, in New York, NY
Casting Equity dancers in "Allegiance," a new musical set against the backdrop of the Japanese-American internment during World War II.Feb 19
- Shoots in Vancouver, BC.
- Seeking submissions from: Vancouver, BC
Casting the first season of a comedic web series.Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin June 1, Sunday-Thursday, 5-10 p.m.; tech week is July 12-16; runs July 17-Aug. 2 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Summit, NJ and Mar 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Children of Eden, Jr." Company states: "This summer, the Summit Playhouse will present the World Premiere of Children of Eden, Junior! Over the coming months, director Lindsay Maron will be working with the creators and MTI to adapt and adjust the show before mounting a full scale production this ...Feb 20
- Shooting in May, in PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting the Temple University graduate thesis film, "The Thrill of Being Followed." Project description: "After her smart phone is kidnapped and held for ransom, an eccentric young woman and her mischievous boyfriend embark on a charming adventure to retrieve it in this delightful comedy about cell phone addiction."Feb 20