- Rehearses (one week) and shoots (two weeks) in January 2016 in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA; New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; Memphis, TN; Austin, TX; Washington, DC
Casting "Token Empire," a pilot for a new series. Synopsis: After a failed attempt at suicide, the lead singer of a rising indie rock band reconsiders her future. The show is about a band of six musicians, sometimes best friends, sometimes worst enemies, that has a chance to make it ...Aug 17
- Shoots in October 2015.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Casting "Loaded," a comedy web series about two degenerate college dropouts in their early twenties. They go through their days constantly inebriated, plotting ridiculous get rich quick schemes to try and make enough money to move out of their parents’ basement.Aug 17
- Talent and Crew meet Oct. 1, 10 p.m. at the Peabody Auditorium in Daytona Beach for introductions, instructions, hotel assignments, team pairings; performs Oct. 2 at the Peabody Auditorium in Daytona Beach, FL. at 8:00PM
- Seeking submissions from: Daytona Beach, FL; Orlando, FL
Casting "The 24 Hour Musical." Producer states: "This is a theatrical production in which actors, writers, directors and crew are teamed together to write, rehearse and perform a musical all in a single day, in this case, four musicals each 15 to 20 minutes long in 24 hours. That's the ...Aug 17
- Performances are ongoing at the D Hotel in downtown Las Vegas, NV.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Aussie Hunks," a male revue.Aug 17
- Shoots Aug. 20-25 in NYC. Note: One of the days involves an on location shoot within 70 miles of New York, so a half day travel time to and from needs to be allocated and you would need to be able to arrange transport; must be flexible and available for all days.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting lead and supporting talent for digital media advertisement.Aug 17
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016; runs Jan. 4-Feb. 21, 2016 in Ithaca, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Ithaca, NY
Casting Equity actors for various roles in "Peter and the Starcatcher."Aug 17
- Rehearses July-September; runs Sept. 24-27 at The GEM Theatre in Garden Grove, CA. Note: Rehearsals are already underway, this is to re-cast one of our roles. On-boarding actors should be ready to hop right into blocking and be a quick-study.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA
Casting a new play, "The Play," about the types of people you meet and see in the audiences of a typical black box theater. Synopsis: The action surrounds eight theater-goers watching a play on a single evening. As the night progresses, their own follies and foibles begin to unfold.Aug 17
- Shows run in Birmingham, AL.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Birmingham, AL
Casting "A Steady Rain" (Alan Gardner, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 5-30) and "The 39 Steps" (Dennis McLernon, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; opens Jan. 21) as part of the City Equity Theatre's season.Aug 17
- Shoots weekends throughout October in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Graduation," which provides a powerful glimpse into the life of a charismatic African American male who encompasses promise, purpose, and the desire to be everything for everyone. Coordinator states: "Life is filled with choices; some choices you make in life are irrevocable!"Aug 17
- Rehearsals begin mid-September in Burbank; runs Oct. 30-Dec. 6 (Fri.-Sun. evenings) at The Actor's Workout Studio in North Hollywood, CA. No performances the weekend of Thanksgiving (Nov. 27-29).
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Lady from The Sea," Ibsen' s rarely- performed dramatic play centering around the marriage of Dr. Wangel (a successful physician) and his second wife, the young and troubled Ellida. On the surface, the pair seem content but just below the surface, trouble is brewing. Secrets from Ellida' s ...Aug 17
- Show is currently running on Broadway. Some replacements will begin rehearsal in mid-September; we are actively seeking future replacements as well.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting excellent technically trained dancers (especially in ballet) for upcoming and future replacements in "An American in Paris" with music and lyrics by George Gershwin and Ira Gershwin and book by Craig Lucas.Aug 17
- Runs Dec. 2-20, 2015 in Roanoke, VA.
- Seeking submissions from: Roanoke, VA
Casting the role of Julian Marsh in "42nd Street."Aug 17
- Rehearses Sept. 25; opens Oct. 16-Nov. 14 in Peoria, AZ.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting a professional dinner theater production of "West Side Story."Aug 17
- Shoots late September in Long Beach.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Midnight Marathon." After a clean-cut high school athlete breaks with his long time girlfriend, he is talked into hiring an escort by his pot-smoking, wise-cracking friends. When he learns that his escort is an undercover cop, he must make it back home before being apprehended by law enforcement ...Aug 17
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 9-31 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting "Mary Poppins" with book by Julian Fellowes and music & lyrics by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman.Aug 17