- Representation is ongoing in Philadelphia, PA (Conshohocken Office).
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY; MD; NJ; DE; DC; Harrisburg, PA
Seeking new faces for possible representation at Wilhelmina's Philadelphia branch.Nov 04
- Rehearsals and production meetings held December-early January in Brooklyn & Long Island, NY; principal photography Jan. 16-19, 2014 in Brooklyn & Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Flamingo: Or, How I Took The Electric Communion And Learned To Answer The Phone," a student film for Hofstra University. Synopsis: "A dark comedy set in the mid-1970's about a manic radio DJ who, after a phone call from God and a bad acid trip, becomes a modern ...Nov 03
- Rehearses late February-March, 2014; opens March 28th, 2014 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Importance of Being Earnest," Oscar Wilde's acclaimed comic reflection of British society. Project Description: "Two young gentlemen living in 1890's England use the same pseudonym ('Ernest') on the sly, which is fine until they both fall in love with women using that name, which leads to a comedy ...Nov 03
- Rehearses Nov. 2013-March 2014 (flexible schedule); shoots early April 2014 (weekend) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a short Bollywood tribute film which begins in 1913 and travels through ten decades to reach modern day Hindi cinema. Each block of the film represents - visually, musically, choreographically, and plot wise- a single decade of movies. The hero chases the girl he falls in love with in ...Nov 02
- Rehearses Jan. 13-29; performs Jan. 30-Feb. 2, 2014 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Orange, CA
Casting "Call This Number," a play about crime, justice, and surviving in the aftermath of violence. This is a full scale production workshop, with the potential of future engagements.Nov 02