- Rehearsals begin July 13 (Mon.-Fri. nights, 7-11 p.m. and Sat., 1-5 & 6:30-9:30 p.m., with additional hours during tech week); runs Aug. 6-Sept. 13, 2015 at Stage West, 821 W Vickery. Note: Performances will be Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., and Sun. at 3 p.m.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Mr. Burns," a post-electric play. Synopsis: The electrical grid has fallen, and society has crumbled. On a dangerous, electricless night, a mismatched group of strangers gather round an isolated campfire, trying to recall an episode of "The Simpsons." A paean to live theater, and to the resilience of Bart ...Apr 07
- Rehearses the third week of April; shoots last week of April or first week of May in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking a middle aged Hispanic or Caucasian mother and a Narrator for a student PSA project that will depict the impact technology has in families and how it is affecting relationships.Apr 07
- Join our 30-day trial to document the progress of your skin while using topical 2-step acne product. Require 3 visits to N. Hollywood studio to document your progress beginning Tues, April 21. $90 stipend plus 90 day supply of free product ($150 value) upon completion of 30 days. *Additionally, we are looking for a few individuals to come in daily & have time-laps photos taken. Time commitment is 15-20 min a day. Stipend for 14 days is $400 plus 6 mo of free product ($300 value).
- Seeking submissions from: North Hollywood, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking participants to try Clarity MD, a skincare product for 30 days and then provide testimonials about the product.Apr 07
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 15, 2016 ( five weeks); spacing Apr. 8; first tech Apr. 9; previews begin Apr. 14; opens Apr. 19; closes May 8, 2016 in Mill Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 22, 23 in Mill Valley, CA
Casting "Anne Boleyn."Apr 07
- Production runs June 12-28, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Twelve Angry Men." Project description: "A dissenting juror in a murder trial slowly manages to convince the others that the case is not as obviously clear as it seemed in court."Apr 07
- Rehearsals begin July 26; previews begin Aug. 30; opens Sept. 1; closes Oct. 9 with possible extension in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Berkeley, CA
Casting "Hamlet," to be performed by ten actors who have learned all the roles. Artistic director states: "Each night, character names are drawn out of a hat in front of the audience at the top of the show. The cast takes five minutes to get in place and perform. This ...Apr 07
- Productions rehearse and perform in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Apr 22, 23 in New York, NY
Casting the Actors Theatre of Louisville's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Seven Guitars" (August Wilson, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 5; runs Sept. 3-20); "Luna Gale" (Rebecca Gilman, writer; Les Waters, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 8-25); "4000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer; Mike Donahue, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 5, 2015; ...Apr 07
- Shoots over one week-and-a-half period in the spring and one week-and-a-half period in the fall (exact dates TBD) in the Lancaster, PA area.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in Lancaster, PA
Casting video content for Project Opus Films' series of e-learning courses for Veritas Press. Currently casting a variety of roles for the "Chronicles through Malachi" Bible course.Apr 07
- Season runs Sept. 18, 2015-May 29, 2016 in Princeton, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors for McCarter Theatre Center's 2015-2016 season. Season includes: "Baby Doll" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pierre Laville and Emily Mann, adapters; Emily Mann, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11, with possible one-wk. extension to Oct. 18, at the Berlind Theatre); "Ken Ludwig's A Comedy of Tenors" ...Apr 07
- Runs late May 2015 in NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Montclair, NJ; New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," an inaugral concert reading for Montclair Shakespeare Series to be accompanied by live acoustic music, as part of 'May in Montclair' 2015. Also seeking submissions for consideration for future programming. We hope to continue with other classic works, and would love to start building the talent pool ...Apr 07