- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9 (nonunion) and Mar. 23 (AEA); runs Apr. 17-26 (for 11-12 performances) at the Cabrillo Music Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Seeking union and nonunion dancers for all roles in "Mary Poppins."Jan 14
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9 (nonunion) and Mar. 23 (AEA); runs Apr. 17-26 (for 11-12 performances) at the Kavli Theatre, Bank of America Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks, CA..
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 3 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Seeking union and nonunion talent for all roles in "Mary Poppins."Jan 14
- Shoots Jan. 24-25 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Last Day" a student film for New York Film Academy about an old man and a girl who are among the last few survivors in an apocalyptic world. The young girl is wondering when their time will come, but the old man is more focused on survival. He ...Jan 14
- Tentatively shoots Feb. 22 in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Cure," a fake 60 second spot for an alcoholic beverage. This false advertisement belongs in the heart of a larger fictional project our team is currently working on.Jan 11
- Rehearses mid-February; shoots Feb. 28-Mar. 3 in Maryland.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Can I Get a Ride?" a student film for School of Visual Arts about a painfully trendy young man and his best-friend (a painfully silent cactus named Walter) who are kicked out of their apartment. They embark on a cross-country hitchhiking adventure where things go awry. After being picked ...Jan 14
- Runs two to 11 times a day, 365 days a year in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "WaterWorld," a live action show at Universal Studios Hollywood. Company states: "Being on the roster at "Waterworld" affords a highly flexible, well-paying part time job where you will be using your acting skills in front of thousands of people each day. We are experts at taking people we think ...Jan 14