- Shooting this year, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting for "Little Love," an independent feature film about teen romance.Jul 01
- At least 12 paid rehearsals will be held and attendance at all rehearsals is required. Each rehearsal will be approximately 2.5 hours. Performances run August-December, two- to three times a week during school hours (typically 8 a.m.-3 p.m.), across the Wasatch Front (Utah). Average time commitment per show will be two- to three hours, including travel.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "SNAP, Walk ’n Roll," a high-energy assembly that teaches students about walking and biking safely to school. The show employs original music, creative skits, and crowd participation activities. Songs are contemporary tunes in genres ranging from alternative to hip-hop. The popular show has been performed for more than 100,000 ...Jul 01
- Rehearses late July; shoots late August in South Yonkers, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Manhattan, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Queens, NY; Bronx, NY
Casting a feature, "Victor Goodview." Synopsis: In Yonkers, New York, twenty-something Victor relegated to the fringes of society finds himself without a job and short on the utility bill. He seeks solace by making friends of dubious character, smoking crack of dubious quality, and pursuing women of dubious intent. As ...Jul 01
- Shooting mid July-December, in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting for the fourth season of FX TV series "American Horror Story." Project description: "The fourth season will be set in Jupiter, FL, and be centered around one of the few remaining freak shows of the 1950's as its members do anything to keep the business alive."Jul 01
- Rehearses July 14-24; shoots July 25-Aug. 29 in Venice and Playa Del Rey, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Center Stage," an independent drama about a group of teenagers searching for human connection in today's media-saturated world while attempting to navigate the pressures of growing up and finding one's path. Prod. states: "This feature film is being produced by Venice Arts, a socially conscious non-profit organization."Jul 01