- Shoots this summer in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting models for "Laron Austin Project."Jun 13
- Recordings will be scheduled according to the dates of the actor and the director for one day (two-three hrs.). Recordings will take place in Phoenix, AZ, if available. If actor is out of state, recordings can be done in a studio of the actor's choice or a home studio so long as audio is clean. In this case, director will Skype in to give feedback on line reads.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Grim," an animated film that follows Gertrude after an attack from a large creature leaves her injured and with only one hand. After hearing a story of a witch that may be connected to the creature that attacked her, Gertrude heads off on a journey to find the ...Jun 13
- Rehearses in late July; shoots in mid-Aug. near L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Astronaut Ice Cream," a short film. Synopsis: An absent-minded astronaut struggles to readjust to civilian life after years in deep space, but as time progresses, the real effects of his absence on his wife and daughter become heartbreakingly apparent.Jun 13
- Rehearses in late July; shoots in Aug. (four days) in NYC/Staten Island, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY
Casting a shortened version of the full-length feature "Twilight Land," with the intention of funding its feature-length counterpart. Casting personnel state: "There is no spoken text, but strong physical acting that will be framed and influenced by and alongside striking visuals derived from nature. The footage will be high quality, ...Jun 13
- Rehearsals through late-June 2015 in Boston; shoots July 8-12 in RI.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; Providence, RI
Casting "Lotto," an Emerson College student film about an uninspired misfit who chases his luck in hopes of leaving his backwoods town behind for good.Jun 13
- Shoot begins July/Aug. in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Casting "A Wishing Well in Brooklyn," a short film that tells the story of a mother's untimely death through the eyes of her children. The film is set in the 1970s-1980s in Flatbush and Harlem.Jun 13
- Shoots July 17 & 18 in central Connecticut.
- Seeking submissions from: CT
Casting "Ghost Tour," a short film. Synopsis: November 30, 1973: After the final ghost tour at a museum with a legendary dark past, veteran docent Richard Sawyer begins to experience his first real encounter with the other side.Jun 13
- Rehearses via Skype; shoot dates TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Fritz the Cat," a final project for an NYU Sight and Sound Studio class about an NYU student named Fritz looking for adventure in NYC. Director states: "We will be rehearsing and shooting a five minute scene in a television studio (three cameras, set, etc.)."Jun 13