- Production runs October 2-10, in Muskogee, OK.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Muskogee, OK
Casting for the production "Dead Man Walking." Project description: "Based on the book by Sister Helen Prejean about her experiences as a chaplain on death row."Jul 21
- Rehearses July-Aug. 2015 on Thurs. nights; performances begin Sept. 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Play-Prov," a series of scripted plays with plot points that include improvisation and audience participation. Live audience shows will be taped for showcase/media/internet pilot at comedy clubs, theaters, etc.Jul 21
- Auditions will be on Wednesday, July 29th at 6:30pm in San Antonio, TX. Filming will take place during the months of August and September, in San Antonio, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: San Antonio, TX
Casting for the independent sketch comedy web series "The Incident." Project description: "Employees must deal with an over the top, very demanding boss at work." We will also be looking for all types of actors for additional sketches to be filmed. Impressions and other comedic skills are a plus!Jul 21
- Rehearses Aug. 30-Oct. 1 (Sun., 1-5 p.m.; Tues., Wed., and Thurs., 6:30-9:30 p.m.; no rehearsal Labor Day weekend, Sept. 6); tech Oct. 4, 5, and 6 (5-10 p.m.); runs Oct. 7-24 (16 shows, 7:30 p.m., with one 2:30 p.m. matinee on Oct. 18; shows every eve. except Mon.) at Shetler Studios, Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "The Inn at Lake Devine," a world-premiere play with music, based on the best-selling novel by Elinor Lipman. The New York Times writes, "in her delightful novel, 'The Inn at Lake Devine,' Elinor Lipman waltzes fearlessly through a minefield of identity politics...intermarriage, ethnic cuisine, and Anne Frank are some ...Jul 21
- Performance date(s) TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New York, NY
Seeking actors, dancers, musicians, and free thinkers interested in exploring pre-theatrical elements of performance: movement, sound, touch, and action/reaction but, most importantly, ecstatic states of consciousness. Interest in Grotowski, Artaud, Isodora Duncan, Jadorowsky and Stanislawski is encouraged but not necessary. Coordinators state: "Our company's booked performances are ancient Dionysian performance ...Jul 21
- Rehearses and workshops Oct. 18, 2015, Nov. 15, Dec. 20, Jan. 27, 2016, Feb. 21 & March 6; shoots March 12, 2016 in Washington, DC.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC; VA; MD
Seeking beautiful contestants for the Mrs. DC America 2016 Pageant. The pageant publicly recognizes beautiful married women, living and/or working within a 25-mile radius of Washington, DC, who have obtained personal, professional and community achievements. An official preliminary pageant to Mrs. America and Mrs. World, the Mrs. DC America Pageant ...Jul 21
- Rehearses and performs summer-fall in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Frolic!," part of The Actor's Project NYC's 33rd season of full-length theatrical showcases of music, scenes, monologues, and sketch comedy, all original works by company writers. Producer states: "TAPNYC is a company that assists its members in landing agents and getting work through industry showcases and plays. All shows ...Jul 21
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting a 30-second spec commercial for a Japanese garden, which be showing martial arts masters and/or Samurai doing some nice moves. This will involve drone cameras and no spoken dialogue.Jul 21
- Shooting September 4-25, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Years Ago." Project description: "A businesswoman faces a life-changing decision when she discovers her newly-hired supervisor is the man who assaulted her years before."Jul 21
- Shooting September, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "After the Night with Valerie." Project description: "After suffering a head injury at work, Layne loses most of his memories after a particular event in his life. As he recovers, it is unclear which memories are of real events and which are fabrications of ...Jul 21
- Production runs October 9-November 8, in Georgetown, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 6 in Georgetown, TX
Casting for the musical "Young Frankenstein."Jul 21