- Update: Filming begins September 2014 in NYC (Date mentioned is tentative)
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Casting a psycho-thriller starring Danny Trejo and Gary Dourdan, "Mohawk Salon," which is centered on a troubled black Chicago detective, Sam Mitchell. Sam is called back east to investigate the murders of Afro-American Hairstylists who are killed, with their scalped remains stuck to their salon mirror.Feb 13
- Rehearses in the spring; shoots Aug. 8-22 in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA
Casting "When The Fever Breaks." Synopsis: Surviving in a world overrun by zombies, a woman must fight herself, her friends and those infected when she becomes infected herself with only hours to live.Feb 12
- Rehearsals begin late Feb.; shoots starts mid-March around the Inland Empire areas, mostly between Claremont, and Fontana, in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Fontana, CA
Casting "Superficially Deep," a Christian faith-based television pilot for Christian channels about the lives of teenagers and stories that intertwine with one another.Feb 12
- Rehearses in March; shoots one or two weekends in April in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "The Two Of Them," a 20-minute live action short student film for NYU about an alcoholic father who goes on an unexpected road trip with his young daughter.Feb 12
- Rehearses in NYC; shoots March 28-30 in NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Princeton, NJ
Casting "Raj," a student film for NYU about the consequences of committing adultery in a traditional Indian household.Feb 12
- Shoots for one day between March 9-16 and another day in May (TBD) in the Oakland, CA area (there will also be a still photo shoot prior to production to create a "family photo").
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA; Oakland, CA; Berkeley, CA
Casting "Heart," the story of Inder Atwal, a young girl who obsessively looks for closure for her brother's murder, and the missing man who killed him. When the killer suddenly reappears, Inder sets her violent plan in motion with the help of a withdrawn trainer who may know more about ...Feb 12
- Rehearses late Feb.-early March; shoots mid-March in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Yo Taxi," a new webseries about a Dominican cab driver in NYC and his various encounters with passengers.Feb 12
- Rehearses late February; shoots March/April (contingent upon weather) in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Regressions," a short film produced in Chicago, focusing on Emma and her trip to a spiritual healer.Feb 12
- Shoots in May at TBA locations.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "On the Menu." Casting Producer states: "Calling all food lovers, chefs, and home cooks! The producers of 'Shark Tank' and 'The Voice' are now searching nationwide for chefs of all levels. Have you ever dreamed about having your food appear on dining menus across the country? This is your ...Feb 12
- "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (reh. Apr. 9, perf. May-early June and early October), "King Lear" (reh. Apr. 15, perf. May-early June and early October); "All's Well That Ends Well" and "Much Ado About Nothing" (reh. June-July, perf. through Sept. 28); "As You Like It" (reh. Sept. 18, perf. October-Novermber in the Lancaster Area).
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Topanga, CA
Casting Will Geer Theatricum Botanicum's summer season, to include Shakespeare’s "King Lear," "A Midsummer Night's Dream," "All's Well That Ends Well," "Much Ado About Nothing," and "As You Like It."Feb 12
- Shoots tentatively April-May for six weeks in London.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "British Manor," a British culture TV show. Production states: "Do you live in a small town and dream of traveling overseas? Are you ready to take a break from your life and try a new adventure? Have you worked hard for others and it's finally time to put yourself ...Feb 12
- Rehearsals begin June 10; runs July 4-Aug. 31 in Boise, ID. Rehearsals resume Sept. 14; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 9 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 22 in New York, NY
Casting singers who dance for "Les Miserables," a co-production of Great Lakes Theater and Idaho Shakespeare Festival.Feb 12