- Rehearses Aug. 11-Sept. 2; runs Sept. 3-20 in Union, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 4 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for six available roles (four men, two women) in "The People Before the Park."May 13
- Productions are ongoing throughout 2015 and 2016 with European itineraries.
- Auditions: Jun 8, in Orlando, FL
Seeking singers and dancers for new productions on Viking Ocean Cruises, with casting services provided by NYC-based RWS & Associates.May 13
- Rehearsals begin June 15. Outdoor productions run July 23-26 in Riverwoods, IL; July 30-August 1 in Lake Forest, IL; August 6-9 in Grayslake, IL; and August 13-16 in Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "As You Like It," a play by William Shakespeare. Project description: "Rosalind, the daughter of Duke Senior (the banished duke), falls in love with a young man named Orlando, but before she can even think twice about it, she is banished by Duke Frederick, who threatens death if she ...May 13
- Shooting June 22, in Huntersville, NC.
- Seeking submissions from: Huntersville, NC
Casting for the independent zombie movie, "The Forgotten Days."May 13
- Shoots June 7-14 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "All Your Problems," a short student film for NYFA. Synopsis: Two women find two of the same boxes, but one of is heavy for one of them while it's very light for the other one, because the boxes are filled with the problems of each woman.May 13
- Rehearsals begin in early September. Performances run October 22-November 22, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Design for Living," a play. Project description: "Pride Films & Plays is excited to present a sexy and seductive revival of this Noel Coward classic. A woman cannot decide between two men who love her, and the trio agree to try living together in a platonic friendly relationship."May 13
- Shoots Nov. 6-17 in the Birmingham, AL area.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Confessions of a Graverobber," a feature length film set in the fictional town of Mosswood, Alabama. Synopsis: A young man enters the Mosswood Police Department late at night, claiming to be the culprit for an ongoing string of grave robberies that have plagued the town for seven years. He ...May 13