- Non-union rehearsals begin Aug. 25; Equity rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 5 (Fri.-Sun.) in Rolling Hills Estate, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Casting "The Full Monty."Jul 10
- Promotions are ongoing throughout the summer at Dave and Busters, 1504 Old Country Rd., Westbury, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Long Island, NY
Seeking attractive brand ambassadors for ongoing beer promotions throughout the summer in Long Island. You will be promoting beer and giving samples out to customers and educate them on the product. Must be friendly and outgoing with prior experience working promotions. You must have your own form of transportation as ...Jul 10
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3, 2014; previews Nov. 26; runs Nov. 30-Jan. 4, 2015 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 8, in New York, NY
Casting "Elf," the musical based on the 2003 New Line Cinema film of the same name.Jul 10
- Rehearses in the fall in Ithaca; shoots in October/November in Ithaca, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Ithaca, NY; New York, NY; Rochester, NY; Westchester, NY
Casting "Uncle Sam's," a short film about a bigoted strip club owner who tries to stop an obese stripper from performing on his stage.Jul 07
- Shoots this summer in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting a new docu-series will feature New Orleans’ most dynamic power personalities. Company states: "The Casting Firm, a major cable network, and an award-winning production company are seeking outgoing, glamorous, and upscale people to star in a TV series. We are looking for the most fun, funny and affluent characters ...Jul 10
- Representation is ongoing in Philadelphia, PA (Conshohocken Office).
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA; PA
Seeking new talent for possible representation at Wilhelmina's Philadelphia branch.Jul 10
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3. Previews begin Nov. 26; runs Nov. 30, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Elf," a musical based on the 2003 New Line Cinema film of the same name.Jul 10
- Production is currently planned for early 2015; location is flexible and production may travel to participants.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants for "Parallel Lives," a documentary about people who were born in the year 1964. Were you born in June, 1964? Or do you know someone who was? An award-winning Swiss film production company is looking for people from the United States who were born in June 1964 (preferably ...Jul 10
- Various auditions are being held Summer 2014 throughout the United States.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Philadelphia, PA and Aug 2 in Houston, TX and Aug 2 in Jacksonville, FL and Aug 9 in Austin, TX and Aug 9 in Minneapolis, MN and Aug 16 in St. Louis, MO and Aug 16 in Sacramento, CA and Aug 16 in Shreveport, LA and Aug 18 in Monroe, LA and Sep 6 in Charlotte, NC and Sep 6 in Omaha, NE and Sep 13 in Raleigh, NC and Sep 20 in Cincinnati, OH and Sep 20 in Chicago, IL and Sep 22 in Louisville, KY and Sep 27 in Denver, CO and Sep 29 in Colorado Springs, CO and Oct 4 in Portland, OR and Oct 18 in Seattle, WA
Seeking talent for AMTC (Actors, Models & Talent for Christ) seeks various talent. Company states: "Actors, Models, and Talent for Christ (AMTC) is a nonprofit ministry dedicated to making good bolder in film, fashion, music and theater. Through a unique faith-based educational program, AMTC teaches performers how to become positive ...Jul 08
- Rehearses Aug. 2014; shoots Sept.-Dec. 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Man at the Door," a film about a young narcissistic doorman who insinuates himself into a wealthy co-op building on Manhattan's Upper West Side and gets more than he bargained for.Jul 10
- Shoots late July-August (two days) in Washington Heights, NYC and a farm near the Catskills, approx. 90 min. away from NYC (travel provided).
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting a music video for a song called "Beef Jerky." The vibe of the video will be somewhere between Earl Sweatshirt's "Whoa" and LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It." Seeking model-looking girls for two locations. In the first location, talent will be wearing a bikini while riding a mechanical bull ...Jul 10
- Rehearses and performs this summer in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Players!" for The Actor's Project NYC's 30th season of full-length theatrical showcases of music, scenes, monologues, and sketch comedy, all original works by company writers. Artistic Director states: "TAPNYC is a company that assists its members in landing agents and getting work through industry showcases and plays. All shows ...Jul 10
- Performs Aug. 3, 7:30 p.m.-midnight at Bar 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Drunken Shakespeare: The Saga Continues," a free theatrical event described as "Shakespeare meets karaoke" during which performers do their favorite scenes and monologues by the Bard for fun. "The Complete Works of Shakespeare" will be on hand to aid memory of lines and facilitate trying new pieces.Jul 09
- Shoots Fall 2014 on weekends in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting "Dr. Cheapskate." Synopsis: "Burned by his gold digger ex-wife, an isolated doctor takes penny pinching to the extreme until his dysfunctional friends force him out of his shell and to spend a little money to woo women, who hopefully don’t like brand names."Jul 10