- Rehearses evenings in May; runs June 6, 13, 25, and 27 at The Acme Theatre in The Complex Theatres, 6470 Santa Monica Blvd. in L.A. For more info, visit http://www.complexhollywood.com/space_6470_theatre.php.
- Auditions: Apr 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Might As Well Live: Stories By Dorothy Parker," a play for the Hollywood Fringe Festival. Dorothy Parker once said, “The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.” The same could be said of the unforgettable characters she wrote. Those characters come ...
- Reherses in April; shoots May 4-5 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Youth," a student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: After his 70th birthday, Nate starts questioning his youth, relationship, and where his life is going and starts seeing a younger version of himself, who leads him on a destructive, lethal path.
- Shooting begins April 19 for three weekends in the DC Metro area.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in MD
Casting "Ricky," a comedic mockumentary about a failing, delusional recording artist who is forced to face reality when she hires a documentary crew.
- Rehearsals begin May 9 at Little Fish Theatre, 777 Centre St., San Pedro, CA; opens June 18 and runs for four wks. in San Pedro, CA and until Aug. 22 at various parks throughout Southern California.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in San Pedro, CA
Seeking non-Equity actors for Shakespeare by the Sea's productions of "The Tempest" and "As You Like It." This is a two-show outdoor summer Shakespeare festival that is based in San Pedro and performing at parks throughout Southern California.