- Rehearsals begin wk. of Mar. 6 (Sat. & Tues. each week; complete rehearsal schedule TBD); runs June 4-July 2 (five Sat. shows) at Barbara Morrison Performing Arts Center, 4305 Degnan Blvd., Leimert Park, L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "When Sin Comes Knocking," a gospel play about love, regret, and forgiveness. Synopsis: This is a love story about a Christian couple who is committed to weather any adversity together until a chance encounter threatens to rock the foundation of everything they believe. The question is: will their love ...
- Non-Equity rehearsals begin June 6; Equity rehearsals begin June 20; runs July 15-24 (10-12 performances) in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21, 23, in Thousand Oaks, CA and Feb 22 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Little Mermaid."
- Rehearses March 14-April 29 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs April 30-May 22 (Sat. & Sun., 5 p.m.) at STAGEStheatre, 400 E. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Fullerton, CA
Casting "Dog Sees God: Confessions of a True Blockhead," a play. Synopsis: When CB's dog dies from rabies, CB begins to question the existence of an afterlife. His best friend is too burnt out to help, his sister has gone goth, his ex has been institutionalized, and all his other ...
- Rehearses Feb. 25; shoots Feb. 26-27, Mar. 4-6 in Costa Mesa and Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "This Moment with You," in which a young woman is dealing with the death of her sister by revisiting her past while trying to stay in the present.
- Rehearsals begin May 31; season runs Weds.-Sun., 7 p.m. at the outside festival on a purpose built stage on the grounds of the Old Zoo in Griffith Park, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting Independent Shakespeare Company's free Shakespeare in Griffith Park. Season includes "Richard III" (Melissa Chalsma, dir. Runs June 25-July 24) and "The Tempest" (Matthew Earnest, dir. Runs July 30-Sept. 4).
- Season runs in Vista, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23, 24 in Vista, CA
Casting the 2016 Season for Moonlight Stage Productions. Season includes: "Sister Act" (John Vaughan, dir.-choreo.; Lyndon Pugeda, musical dir. Equity rehearsals begin May 30; runs June 15-July 2); "Peter Pan" (Steven Glaudini, producing artistic dir.-dir.; JD Dumas, co-musical dir.; Ken Gammie, co-musical dir.; Carlos Mendoza, choreo. Equity rehearsal begin July ...
- Rehearsals begin February 29. Performances run from April 14 - May 1 at the Old Town Temecula Community Theater.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Temecula, CA
Casting "Guys & Dolls."
- I’m holding the auditions at Pasadena City College on February 23rd at 12:15pm. We will be filming on Friday, March 4th, a 3-5 hour shoot, but availability all-day may be required. Please do not plan to audition unless you are available on that day. I’d also like to hold a cast and crew rehearsal on March 1st at 12pm, but it is not required. Unless otherwise noted, auditions will be held at the Jameson Amphitheater on campus.
- Auditions: Feb 23 in Pasadena, CA
Hello, I’m a student filmmaker. I’m in a filmmaking class and we are required to shoot a 4-5min scene for our project. The scene must be filmed in ONE SHOT, so knowing your lines is all the more critical. The scene is from the TV series “Sports Night” and stars ...
- Rehearses March 26-April 29 in Glendale, CA; tech/previews Apr. 30-May 5; runs May 6-29 at Atwater Village Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the West Coast premiere of "Turtles," a play by John Greiner-Ferris. Synopsis: A mother snatches her two kids. She's on the run, scraping out an existence with them in her car by the side of the road in the desert. When a man, quite literally, falls into their lives, ...