- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 11-Mar. 8, 2015, in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who are strong singer/dancers for "Once On This Island." All characters are African-American, and all must sing and dance.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; runs Feb. 6-22, with possible holdover through Mar. 1, in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in New York, NY
Casting a production of the Christopher Durang comedy "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike," winner of the 2013 Tony Award for Best Play. The play will be directed by David Alpert (Broadway Associate Director for "IF/THEN," "Trip to Bountiful," and "The Best Man") The role of Sonia has already ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 13 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Figaro" (Bart DeLorenzo, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Mar. 3-May 10) and "Julius Caesar" (Geoff Elliott & Julia Rodriguez-Elliott, dirs. Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs Mar. 28-May 8).
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 23-Mar. 15 in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Auditions: Nov 14 in Pasadena, CA
Casting six actors will portray 18 characters in "The Prince and the Pauper."
- Rehearses January-April 2015; performs Apr. 11 & 18 in Stamford, CT.
- Auditions: Nov 17, 19 in Stamford, CT
Seeking comic singers for "Iolanthe," Gilbert and Sullivan's satire of Victorian politics and social habits, set to beautiful music.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 15, 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Washer/Dryer," by Nandita Shenoy. Synopsis: Why is Sonya so hesitant to introduce her new husband Michael to the people in her building? Why does the doorman keep calling her about a package in the lobby? Tempers and misunderstanding flare and mayhem ensues as the arrival of Michael’s mother, some ...
- Rehearses late November-early December; shoots Dec. 5-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Just a Guy," six short vignettes (approx. two-three minutes each) that address the struggle associated with being an HIV+ gay man. The series will depict the main character going through the difficult process of dating and handling rejection about a year after he has found out he is HIV ...
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBD.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors, especially those with previous experience/interest in both Suzuki & Viewpoints training. Note: The majority of roles throughout the season will be cast with SITI Company members.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 31, 2015; tech begins Apr. 18; runs Apr. 24-May 16 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Aurora, CO
Casting "She Kills Monsters" by Qui Nguyen.
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 17; runs May 5-17, 2015 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 12, 13 in Houston, TX
Casting "The Music Man," a musical.