- Runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Seattle, WA
Seeking actors for Taproot Theatre Company's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Explorer's Club" (Nell Benjamin, writer. Rehearsal begins Dec. 29; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 28), "Best of Enemies," (Mark St. Germain, writer. Rehearsal begins Feb. 23; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 25), "Jeeves Intervenes" (Margaret Raether, writer. Rehearsal begins Apr. 13; runs May ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 7 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Takarazuka!!" by Susan Stanton. Company states: "East West Players, the longest running theater of color in the U.S. is seeking performers to play Japanese and mixed-racial Japanese characters."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22, Monday through Thursday. Performances will be Nov. 7-22. at the Whittier Center Theater.
- Auditions: Sep 15, 16 in Whittier, CA
Whittier Community Theatre will be casting The Lion In Winter, by James Goldman, directed by Lenore Stjerne and produced by Richard DeVicariis.. The play is set Chinon, France, 1183. English and French accents needed. Auditions will be held Sept. 15 and 16 at 7 p.m. at the Whittier Center Theater, ...
- Rehearsal and performance dates TBD in Newark, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Five Guys Named Moe."
- Runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Seattle, WA
Casting Taproot Theatre Company's 2015 season. Season includes "The Explorers Club" by Nell Benjamin (reh. Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 8, 2015), "Best of Enemies" by Mark St. Germain (reh. Feb. 23, 2015; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 25, 2015), "Jeeves Intervenes" adapted by Margaret Raether (reh. Apr. 13, 2015; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Sep 19, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble dancers for "Singin' in the Rain," by Betty Comden & Adolph Green and songs by Nacio Herb Brown & Arthur Freed.
- Rehearsals begin January 2015 in NYC; performances begin February 2015 on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting male singers for the national and international touring concert of "Three Mo' Tenors" conceived, directed and choreographed by Marion J. Caffey. Synopsis: The hit PBS Great Performances and international touring concert is seeking versatile tenor singers of all non-Caucasian ethnicities for current and future productions, including a possible 15th ...
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY and Sep 27 in Nashville, TN and Oct 25 in Redding, CA and Dec 6 in Toledo, OH and Dec 7 in Detroit, MI and Dec 8 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Nine-month contracts begin in December 2014 or January 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23, in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile musical theatre performers for a variety of Broadway musical theatre style shows on Disney Cruise Line's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Dream and their newest ship the Disney Fantasy sailing on voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 22-Dec. 22 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Miracle on 34th Street."