- Performances run Apr. 25-May 17, 2015, in Berkeley, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Berkeley, CA
Casting the musical "Hairspray." Production description: "Pleasantly plump teenager Tracy Turnblad teaches 1962 Baltimore a thing or two about integration after landing a spot on a local TV dance show."Oct 15
- Rehearsal and reading Oct. 26, with potential for further workshops, in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting an informal musical reading of a musical adaptation of "The Wrong Box." Synopsis: A mysterious corpse is knocking about Victorian England, and two unscrupulous cousins are desperately trying to find it--except when they're desperately trying to lose it. If the corpse in the train wreck turns out to be ...Oct 15
- Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs Apr. 25-May 2, 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA and Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Grand Duke." Production description: "A troupe of actors plots to take over the government of the Grand Duchy of Pfennig-Halbpfennig, but political and romantic complications abound, and disputes are settled by means of a Statutory Duel. This was Gilbert & Sullivan’s final collaboration."Oct 15
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015 in New York; tour begins Apr. 14, 2015 in San Francisco and runs through May 1, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting the tour of "Around the World in 80 Days" with book by Mark Bussell and Justin Sbresni and music & lyrics by Chris Larner.Oct 15
- Rehearsal and production dates run December 2014-December 2015 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Nov 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles in the upcoming 2015 season at Alhambra Dinner Theatre.Oct 15
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 2014 in Boston area most likely weekend mornings (10 a.m.-2 p.m) approx. four practices w/ actors, two semi-dress rehearsals w/ band and tech crew & final dress rehearsal; performs Feb. 6, 2015 at Club Oberon in Harvard Square in Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in Boston, MA
Casting "Unyfi," a comedic live rock show that "brings you, the audience, into chaos." Producer states: "Will you become a superhero? Will you join the radical hippy in protesting against D.C. corruption? Will you be fired by CEO Joe in his evil boardroom? Priscilla Prissy will look at your diamond ...Oct 15
- Rehearsal begins Mar. 24; runs Apr. 17-24 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in Boston, MA
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles and ensemble for "Shrek the Musical," with book/lyrics by David Lindsay Abaire, and music by Jeanine Tesori.Oct 14
- Rehearsal begins Dec. 22; runs Jan. 15-Feb. 1 in NY.
- Auditions: Nov 3, in New York, NY
Casting "The Wiz," a musical comprised of triple-threat dancer/singer/actors who may play multiple support roles, and sometimes serve as puppeteers.Oct 14
- Production runs January 23-25, 30, 31 and February 1, 2015, in Katy, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in Katy, TX
Casting for the musical "Lucky Stiff." Project description: "An offbeat, musical murder mystery farce, complete with mistaken identities, six million bucks in diamonds, and a corpse in a wheelchair."Oct 14
- Runs Thursdays 4-6 p.m. and Saturdays, 2-6 p.m. at the Carson Community Center in Carson, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Carson, CA
Casting "A Christmas Happening 2014," in which a group of kids have been given an assignment during Christmas time to bring a good news "current event" story to class. Unfortunately much of the TV news the find is negative and violent.Oct 14
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 2, 2015; opens April 2015 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Casting Equity child actors who sing for "Doctor Zhivago."Oct 13