- Rehearses and runs at the Scranton Cultural Center in Scranton, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 16 in New York, NY
Casting a December 2014 production of Harry Connick Jr.’s "The Happy Elf."Jul 21
- Read-through Aug. 16; each actor will record individually based on availability, in a home studio in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting a new concept recording of a musical version of "The Cherry Orchard"; seeking talent who can do a British or mid-Atlantic accent. Composer states: "This is a low-budget independent recording, but audible.com has already given the go-ahead on distribution."Jul 08
- Rehearsals and production will run between October 29-December 28, in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9, 11 in Omaha, NE
Casting for "A Christmas Story: The Musical." Project description: "Join Ralphie Parker on his quest for the Holy Grail of Christmas gifts: a Red Ryder air rifle in this musical adaptation of the beloved movie."Jul 21
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBD at Lincoln Center Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York, NY
Casting Asian children who sing for the Broadway revival of Rodgers and Hammerstein's "The King and I."Jul 21
- Rehearsals begin late August. Performances run October 3-12, in Wilmette, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Wilmette, IL
Casting "9 to 5," a musical adaptation of the film of the same name, about three female employees of a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot, who find a way to turn the tables on him.Jul 21
- Rehearses Sept. 29-Oct. 17; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 9 in Boca Raton, FL and a January 2015 run in Broward Miniaci.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting "Borscht Belt Bistro," a musical about a Jewish immigrant told in flashbacks from 1920's Ellis Island to 1970 Catskills.Jul 21