- Rehearsals begin mid-March; performs June 3-4, 9-11, and 17-18 (8 p.m.), and June 5, 12, & 19 (2 p.m.) at the Post Theater, Bldg. T4, Fort Tilden, Gateway National Recreation Area, Breezy Point, Queens, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 22 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting Stephen Sondheim's "Follies."Friday
- Season runs in Forestburgh, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Forestburgh, NY
Casting Equity performers residing within 50 miles of the Forestbugh Playhouse for appointments to be held in Forestburgh NY on an upcoming date for the Forestburgh Playhouse 2016 Season. Season includes “Shout” (Rebecca Simon, dir.; Abbey Sierakowski, choreo. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 14-19), “Anything Goes” (Sean McKnight, dir. ...Friday
- Season runs in Forestburgh, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers and actors for the Forestburgh Playhouse 2016 Season. Season includes “Shout” (Rebecca Simon, dir.; Abbey Sierakowski, choreo. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 14-19), “Anything Goes” (Sean McKnight, dir.Rehearsals begin June 9; runs June 21-July 3), “The Addams Family” (Michael Rader, dir. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs ...Friday
- Rehearses, shoots, and runs in the winter in and outside of Pittsburgh, PA. Some performances may extend through summer.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking ballet, modern, and jazz dancers for three projects to be shot as dance films and performed live. Projects include “Love’s Enchantment,” which depicts universal, magical love regardless of sexual preference or identity. This intentionally-inclusive work features four couples: one heterosexual, two homosexual, and one transgender, in a statement about ...Friday
- Rehearsals begin in mid-Nov.; performances begin Jan. 23, 2016; opens Mar. 9, 2017 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Seeking actor/singers for the role of Rita and possible future replacements only for the role of Phil in "Groundhog Day." The role of Phil Connors has been cast (Andy Karl). Update, Feb. 8: The role of Rita, previously listed as being cast, is now available.Friday
- Currently casting two cabarets; rehearses Feb. 20; one cast performs Feb. 25 & 26 and the other performs Feb. 27 & 28 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking singers for the late-February cast of The Cranky Cabaret, a demented, fun-filled revue packed with delightfully naughty, angry, edgy songs. All styles of music welcomed, as long as they fit with the "cranky" theme.Friday
- Rehearsals begin May 24; closes July 3 (six-week gig) in Center Valley, PA (90 miles from NYC).
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Seeking non-Equity dancer-singers for male and female Jets and male Shark roles in "West Side Story."Friday
- Rehearses Feb. 16, 17, and 18; runs Feb. 19, 20, and 21 in Ventura, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Ventura, CA
Seeking actors for a concert reading of "Babes in Arms." Because this is a concert reading, there is a great deal of flexibility with age ranges for each character.Friday
- Rehearsals begin in Mar. in Northridge and Oxnard, CA; performs May 14 & 15.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Oxnard, CA
Casting "Fauntleroy," a musical. Synopsis: "Fauntleroy" is a heartwarming story of a young lad who brings life, warmth, love, and life lessons to his grandfather. All roles are open; seeking children ages 7-10 and adults 20-50.Friday