- Rehearsals begin Apr. 20 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; possible Sun.); runs May 29-June 28 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Costa Mesa Playhouse at 661 Hamilton St., Costa Mesa, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Little Women," the musical by Jason Howland, Mindi Dickstein, and Allan Knee based on the novel by Louisa May Alcott about the March sisters, growing up during and after the Civil War. Open auditions are Monday, April 13 & Tuesday, April 14, 7-9pm. Callbacks April 15.Mar 24
- Rehearsals begin April 25 (Mon.-Thurs. evenings, Sat. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. & Sun. TBA); runs May 30-June 14 (12 performances) in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Pirates of Penzance," an avant garde ensemble approach to the classic comedy.Mar 24
- Rehearsals begin July 6. Production runs September 4-20, in Tulsa, OK.
- Auditions: Apr 11, in Tulsa, OK
Casting for the musical "Miss Saigon." Project description: "One of the most stunning theatrical spectacles of all time. This epic adaptation of Puccini’s 1904 opera Madame Butterfly explores love and loss in the Vietnam conflict."Mar 24
- Rehearsals begin late May. The show will run August 6-9, as a part of The Great Salt Lake Fringe Festival, in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Undying Love," a provocative comedy about a zombie. Project description: "A musical that tells the love story of Sandy, a crazy, psychopathic murderer, and Bruno, a naive and humble innocent. Her love is so strong it comes back as a hungry parasitical reanimated corpse. For more info on the ...Mar 24
- Performances run July 9-11, 13-14 & 16-18, at Midvale Main Street Theatre in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Apr 10 in Sandy, UT
Casting the musical "Grease." Project description: "Rydell High’s senior class of 1959: Head greaser Danny Zuko and new (good) girl Sandy Dumbrowski try to relive the high romance of their 'Summer Nights' as the rest of the gang sings and dances its way through such songs as 'Greased Lightnin',' 'Hopelessly ...Mar 24
- Currently running Tuesday-Saturdays at the Encore Hotel & Casino, in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Apr 21, in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Steve Wynn's ShowStoppers," a musical revue which opened in December 2014. Project description: "It all started as a gift to his wife Andrea for her birthday party. Steve Wynn handpicked a selection of his favorite numbers from the best of Broadway that were iconic and had the power to ...Mar 23
- Rehearsals begin June 15; tech July 7; previews begin July 15; Champagne opening July 23; closes Aug. 23, with possible extension to Aug. 30 (runs Wed.-Sat. at 7:30 p.m.; Sun. at 2:30 p.m.) in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 7 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity male and female singers and male pianists for "Sophisticated Ladies." Specifically seeking male singers who are strong dancers, and male pianists who sing for African American character roles; and female singers who are strong dancers. Synopsis: Welcome to Harlem’s famed Cotton Club in this stylish, brassy musical celebration ...Mar 23
- Season rehearses and runs in Glens Falls, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Saratoga Springs, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Adirondack Theatre Festival's 2015 season. Season includes: "Kalamazoo" (Michelle Kholos Brooks & Kelly Younger, playwrights; Chad Rabinovitz, dir. Runs June 23-July 3); "The Uncivil War" (Rick Kunzi, Adam Barnosky, & Justin Zeppa, playwrights. Runs July 9-18); "Spun: A Brother/Sister Rock Musical" ...Mar 23
- Rehearsals begin May 12 in Bloomington, IN; runs June 19-28 at the Buskirk-Chumley Theater in Bloomington, IN.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Hairspray," a musical. Synopsis: When Tracy Turnblad wins a spot on Baltimore’s version of "American Bandstand," an improbable celebrity is born and she aims to convince the show to embrace dance-party equality.Mar 23
- Rehearsals begin on or about July 13, 2015 in NYC; performances begin Aug. 10; contract runs through July 3, 2016.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in New York, NY
Seeking children for immediate and future replacements to play Orphans in the non-Equity national tour of "Annie." One of the world’s best-loved musicals returns in time-honored form. Directed by original director and lyricist Martin Charnin and produced by Troika Entertainment, LLC, this iconic "Annie" will be a brand-new presentation of ...Mar 23