- Update: Filming begins September 2014 in NYC (Date mentioned is tentative)
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Casting a psycho-thriller starring Danny Trejo and Gary Dourdan, "Mohawk Salon," which is centered on a troubled black Chicago detective, Sam Mitchell. Sam is called back east to investigate the murders of Afro-American Hairstylists who are killed, with their scalped remains stuck to their salon mirror.Feb 13
- Rehearses in the spring; shoots Aug. 8-22 in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA
Casting "When The Fever Breaks." Synopsis: Surviving in a world overrun by zombies, a woman must fight herself, her friends and those infected when she becomes infected herself with only hours to live.Feb 12
- Rehearses late March; shoots early April in NY; premieres at a date TBD in a museum in Amsterdam.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Almoster," the story of a mesmerizingly strange woman and the highly abstract stories she tells to a small village which start to have very unusual effects upon the language and behavior of all the inhabitants.Feb 11
- Shoots March 25-April 15 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Bandit Hound." Synopsis: A lovable dog named Bandit is trained to pull off bank robberies, but after a heist gone wrong he’s rescued by a down on her luck single mom and her son. When he starts stealing cash to help his adopted family, Bandit unwittingly sets them ...Feb 11