- Shoots Oct. 16-19 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in New York, NY
Casting a short for School of Visual Arts, "Popsy," in which a gambling addict resorts to abducting children after a severe losing streak threatens his life. Things spiral out of control when one stolen child cries out for his terrifying guardian, Popsy. Based on the short story by Stephen King.Monday
- Rehearses three-four TBD dates in September; shoots three days in early October. We will also have one voiceover session following the shoot dates for the speaking roles in the film. All shooting/sound recording will be done in New York, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for "Bon Appetit" film project where the actors will be part of a stop motion animation shoot. The story revolves around a satirical, elite, UES dinner party with over the top characters that takes a turn for the macabre. Note: We are looking for actors who are comfortable ...Monday
- Auditions: TBA Shoots late September 2015 in L.A. This project is union and under the sag short film agreement.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
A death in the family ignites old memories for Adrian, overwhelming him with guilt. He falls back into old habits as he attempts to let go of the past and accept the man he has become. Recasting for the role of Ed, Adrian's partner. Intimidating, strong willed, but with a ...Monday
- Shoots Sept. 12 in Fairfield County, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: Fairfield County, CT; New York, NY
Casting "My Self," a short film. Synopsis: Haunted by the memories of his wife and infant child's deaths, a grief stricken man struggles with day-to-day life as he's faced with the reality of life without his family, and the temptation of suicide.Monday
- Shoots Sept. 16 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; CT; Pennsylvania, PA
Seeking comedic actors and comedians for a spec commercial in the New York area. Commercial will involve heavy special effects.Aug 23
- Shoots in mid-Oct. in Milwaukee, WI.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL; Milwaukee, WI
Casting "Sunglasses," a short film about paranoia, nostalgia, and the American dream. Synopsis: When Bobby, a twenty-something greaser, picks up his girlfriend for a date, her father tries to enlist him into a conspiracy-theory plot.Aug 23
- Shoot dates & locations are TBD.
- Seeking submissions from: Orange County, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Back Stab" is a spy drama centered around a cold spy who ends up falling in love.Aug 23
- Shoot begins in early Oct. in NYC/New Jersey.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; New York, NY
Casting "Where Is My Mind?," a short film. Synopsis: A young Hispanic lesbian, who is obsessed with watching old movies all day, finds herself sucked into the world of cinema, and finds it's not quite what she expected. Production manager states: "This is the next film by Nicole Pometti, whose ...Aug 23
- Rehearses in late Aug.; shoots Sept. 5-20 (weekends only) in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Autumn Bridge," a short film. Synopsis: "The Autumn Bridge" is a cinematic tone poem that explores the nature of love, what it drives in us and what it drives out of us. The story is a traditional "boy meets girl, boy loses girl" love story but with a ...Aug 23
- May be required for a reading; filming begins October or November 2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Egg Harbor City, NJ; Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Delilah's Muse," a short film produced by award-winning production company, Red Flight Pictures LLC. Synopsis: Two struggling musicians confront artistic resistance while spending the night with their muse.Aug 22
- Tentatively shoots late Sept./early Oct. 2015 in the Bahamas.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Genesis," an Adam & Eve-esque romantic love story set in the beautiful islands of the Bahamas, with a unique twist. Producer states: "This is a Christian film with Christian themes, but is also a very tastefully romantic and passionate one."Aug 22
- Rehearsals dates TBD; shoots end of September and beginning of October (weekends; subject to change upon actor availability) in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY; Queens, NY
Casting "Thanks For Nothin,'" a short student film of a lark across Brooklyn to secure a covered work shift and nail the audition of a lifetime.Aug 22