- Rehearsals begin March 4, 2014; runs March 25-April 13, 2014 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 9 in Arvada, CO
Casting "End of the Rainbow."Dec 03
- Rehearses Mar. 11-23; tech begins Mar. 24; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 13, 2014 in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 28 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Floyd Collins."Dec 03
- Rehearsals begin March 6; runs March 24-April 12, 2014 in Albany, NY. There are no overnight stays on the tour.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in Albany, NY
Casting "The Remarkable and Perplexing Case of Henry Hudson" by Maggie Mancinelli-Cahill and Maureen Aumand for Capital Repertory Theatre's 2013-14 season. Hero or scoundrel? Victim or villain? The English navigator Henry Hudson remains an enigmatic figure whose persistence and determination carried him up the Hudson River and onto the pages ...Dec 03
- Rehearsals begin March 4. Previews begin March 30; runs April 8-May 4 at City Center Stage II in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 18 in New York, NY
Casting "The Most Deserving."Dec 03
- Rehearses in January; runs late January-February, 2014 in NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Organic Shrapnel" a play about family, loss and displaced love. Synopsis: Twin brothers navigate the isolation of small town America and the terrors of war abroad, and when tragedy strikes, their family struggles to put the pieces back together.Dec 03
- Production dates are December 2013-February 2014 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Santa Monica, CA; Calabasas, CA; Agoura Hills, CA; Westlake Village, CA; Thousand Oaks, CA; Simi Valley, CA; Sherman Oaks, CA; Hollywood, CA; North Hollywood, CA; West LA, CA; Orange County, CA
Uncut Casting Services, an extras booking service, is seeking talent for two upcoming commercials & two feature films through BGA casting. Personnel states: "Uncut Casting Services has been meeting with BGA casting reviewing the breakdowns of the next three weeks of featured and regular background that will be needed. In ...Dec 03
- Rehearses Jan. 6-Feb. 5 (Mon., Tue., Wed., & Fri., 7-10 p.m.) at Simple Studios, 134 W. 29 St.; runs for nine performances Feb. 6-22 (Thu.-Sat. at 8 p.m.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Bitten," a site-specific production about living life on your own terms, no matter what. Synopsis: Widowed Stella raised her grandson Brian well. Now he is a doctor and worried that Stella spends all of her time getting drunk with her best friend in her favorite neighborhood bar. Can he ...Dec 03
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 16; runs Feb. 3-March 1, 2014 in Albany, NY. Note: One week unpaid hiatus Feb. 17-22, 2014. There are no overnight stays on the tour.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in Albany, NY
Casting "Harriet Tells It Like It Is" by Karen Jones Meadows for Capital Repertory Theatre's 2013-14 season. Travel back in time and journey North on the Underground Railroad with Harriet Tubman. Harriet shares her story of bravery, struggle and triumph as she fights for her freedom and the freedom of ...Dec 03
- Works ongoing from home recording studio. Company notes: "Depending on the project, clients will cover the cost of renting a studio if the talent needs it in order to complete a gig."
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking professional voice talent for audio books, webinars,explainer videos, prompts, tutorials, character voices, accents, translations, and mobile apps.Dec 03
- Rehearses Mar. 3-7, 2014; runs Mar. 7-9, 2014 at the York Theatre Company in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Tenderloin," with lyrics by Sheldon Harnick, book by George Abbott and Jerome Weidman, and music by Jerry Bock.Dec 02