Showing 1,428 roles in all locations
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 12; runs Oct. 24-Jan. 12 at the Lincoln Center Theater in NY.
- Auditions: Jun 27 in New York City, NY
Casting Lincoln Center Theater's production of Shakespeare's classic, "Macbeth."Friday
- Rehearses Sept. 10-18 in NYC and Sept. 18-23 in Beverly, MA; runs Sept. 24–Oct. 6 in Beverly, MA.
- Auditions: Jul 8, in New York City, NY
Casting "La Cage Aux Folles."Friday
- Rehearses weekday afternoons, two to three times per week, July 9-Aug. 2. Performances run during the day, Aug. 3, 10, & 17 as a featured event in NYC's Summer Streets program.
- Auditions: Jun 22 in NY, NY
Casting teenage actresses for 'The Great Struggle for Cheap Meat,' an outdoor movement theater work performed to a modern rock opera which tells the story of the 1902 Kosher Meat Boycott led by housewives on New York's Lower East Side. A witty, inventive musical, set in the streets with an ...Friday
- Rehearsals begin July 15. Performances run every Thursday, Saturday, & Sunday, beginning Aug. 1 for a limited engagement of 5 weeks with an option to extend, at XL Nightclub in Manhattan.
- Seeking submissions from: New York , NY
Casting “The Orion Experience,” an immersive rock concert that takes the audience on an intergalactic journey aboard a spaceship involving dancers, acrobats, space vampires and one fierce evil drag queen. It’s “Rocky Horror” meets “Barbarella” – with a dash of Cirque du Soleil.Friday
- Training rehearsals will be held in NYC. Performances are ongoing.
- Auditions: Jul 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting for current productions of "Blue Man Group" in Orlando, Las Vegas, Boston, and Chicago. Best known for multimedia performances that feature three bald and blue characters, "Blue Man Group" is theater, ritual, performance art, comedy, rock music and dance party all rolled into one.Friday
- Production is ongoing and records audio for new episodes twice a month in Hollywood, CA. Actors with professional audio recording gear may record audio at their home studio and email or Dropbox the files.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting a male voice actor with a Southern accent for an animated web series.Friday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 10; runs Oct. 2-27 at the Sacramento Theatre Company in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 24, 25 in Sacramento, CA
Casting Sacramento Theatre Company's 2013-14 season, to include "Pride and Prejudice" adapted by Joseph Hanreddy and J.R. Sullivan from the novel by Jan Austen.Thursday
- Runs July 8-28, 2013 in NY.
- Auditions: Jun 26 in New York City, NY
Casting "War is F**king Awesome," by Qui Nguyen.Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 12 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Jun 20 in Boston, MA
Casting "Tribes." Synopsis: "Born deaf into a garrulous academic family, Billy was pushed to assimilate into the hearing world as best he could by reading lips and staying out of the way. But when a young woman introduces him to the deaf community, Billy decides it is time his family ...Thursday
- Rehearses July 15-31 (6-10 p.m., 12 rehearsals); dress/tech July 29-31; runs Aug. 1-18 (16 perfs., matinees and evenings).
- Auditions: Jun 24, 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Ghetto Babylon."Thursday
- Rehearsals begin July 8; runs Aug. 9-25 (five perfs.) in NYC. Possible inclusion in Fringe Encore Series in early-mid. Sept.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Peninsula," running as part of the New York Fringe Festival.Thursday
- Rehearses June 20-26; shoots June 27 & 28 in NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New york, NY
Casting "Popup." Director states: "A man is working late at night in his house. Suddenly on his computer appears a popup saying, 'GET THREE WISHES.' He makes a wish and it comes true. He will have some trouble with the last wish, until he realizes what he really needs."Thursday