- Nine month contracts begin late December 2015 sailing on voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports.
- Auditions: Sep 13, in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile musical theatre vocalists for entertainment productions on Disney's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Dream, and the their newest ship, the Disney Fantasy.Aug 13
- Nine-month contracts begin late December 2015 with a rehearsal contract and a performance contract sailing on voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile character performers for entertainment productions on Disney's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Dream and Disney's newest ship, The Disney Fantasy. Performers appear as fully costumed Disney Characters in our Mainstage musical theatre productions, meet and greets, events and production numbers on board the ships. Some Disney ...Aug 13
- Tours and shows perform at casinos and theaters worldwide in locations including Las Vegas and Reno, NV; Myrtle Beach, SC; Europe; Asia; and Canada.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, in New York, NY
Seeking male and female singers and dancers for Dublin Worldwide Productions/Spirit Productions world-renowned shows, including its upcoming national tour of "That’s Entertainment" staring Lorna Luft.Aug 13
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 9-25, 2015 in Hackettstown, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Hackettstown, NJ
Casting "The Nether," a play. Synopsis: Winner of the 2012 Susan Smith Blackburn Prize, both serpentine crime drama and haunting sci-fi thriller, "The Nether" explores the consequences of living out private dreams in a new virtual wonderland. A young detective uncovers a disturbing brand of entertainment, triggering a battle over ...Aug 13
- "Baudelaire" rehearses January 29-Mar 9, 2016; runs March 10-27, 2016. "Cloud" rehearses April 1-May 18, 2016; runs May 19-June 19, 2016. "La Belle" begins rehearsals June 2016; runs August 2016-May 2017, with national tours throughout both years and local performances in December 2016. All other performances are at Imago Theatre, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 7, 21 in Portland, OR
Imago is holding auditions for their 2015-16 and 2016-17 seasons, including "Baudelaire," "La Belle," and "Cloud."Aug 13
- Shoots week of Sept. 26 in S.F.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Campaignin'," a feature indie film about a young lady who, after a sudden turn of events, elects three local thugs to help her run for mayor of her small town. Corruption and past events set the stage for her embattled campaign run in this comical look at hood history ...Aug 13
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 5; runs Nov. 6-21 in Rutherford, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Rutherford, NJ
Casting "The Lion in Winter" by James Goldman.Aug 13
- Rehearses Sept. 1, 2, or 3 or Sept. 18, 19, or 20; shoot ranges from Sept. 8-30 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "City of Dogs," a microbudget experimental film in three acts that explores societal power dynamic from the view point of dogs.Aug 13
- This is for year-round weekly and holiday work in the Orlando, FL area.
- Seeking submissions from: Orlando, FL
Seeking male and female a cappella singers for Penguin Entertainment, an Orlando-based talent and production agency. Seeking vocalists of all different voice types and ranges (tenor, alto, soprano, bass, VP). The ability to move and read music is a plus.Aug 13
- Shoots in November in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA
Casting an untitled dance show.Aug 13
- Shoot date TBD in Boston, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA
Casting two roles for social work role play demonstrations. Synopsis: This will be a demonstration a crisis session with a psychotic client, two family members, and two therapists. In the role of Mom, you will play the mother of Evan, the psychotic client. The session will last 30 minutes but ...Aug 13
- Shoot date(s) TBD; seeking submissions nationwide.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking kid business owners for a new documentary-style series about entrepreneurs who are under 18, from the producers of "The Profit" on CNBC. Coordinator states: "Are you a kid who is running or helping to run a business while juggling school, hobbies, and friends? Do you want to inspire other ...Aug 13
- Performances are held year-round in the Ft. Lauderdale area.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically ...Aug 13
- Runs in Toronto, Canada.
- Seeking submissions from: Toronto, ON; Montreal, QC
Seeking promo actors for US Jesco's permanent and temporary positions. Company states: "We demonstrate brand new and exciting merchandise normally unavailable to customers in stores."Aug 13